Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have heard a veterinarian found that worm medicine helped. Also, Vitality Science provides a protocol to support the body hth
    Hail Hydro 2.0: New Beginnings
    https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=342785

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=329619

Just because you weren't taught something doesn't mean it's not true, and vice versa

Comment

hey Moose,
      no not the links. i left them in because clicking on the image of the video didn't work.
      i remembered you mention sulphurofane (sp?) and found that clip and link. anything to increase effectiveness makes sense to me.
      have you been juicing those sprouts? or relying on mastication to accomplish that result?

have a great time fishing friend. see you when you guys get back.

this is what i meant...
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuoynYcUMvw
      "when i run outta weed, i smoke match sticks...
      that first hit is FIRE!!!"

"I'm not always a dick...but when I am, I drink cheap beer".

Comment

Originally posted by trichrider View Post
        hey Moose,
        no not the links. i left them in because clicking on the image of the video didn't work.
        i remembered you mention sulphurofane (sp?) and found that clip and link. anything to increase effectiveness makes sense to me.
        have you been juicing those sprouts? or relying on mastication to accomplish that result?

have a great time fishing friend. see you when you guys get back.

this is what i meant...
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuoynYcUMvw
        Thank you, trich.

And thanks for the fishing wishes. It's truly our 'church' when we're out that way; 4-5 ft. thick of ice, caribou herds roaming, wolves on the lakes and in the trees, lynx, eagles, moose, and more. Getting there, doing that trail out into the lakes, is part of the joy, but being there, sitting meditatively, on a good spot, with warm bright spring sun shine, and feisty lake trout, along with good home-cooking on-board. There'll be less craft beer (as in, none) than most trips there, but that's OK.

Yes, I chew the sprouts. Healthline had published a write-up on sulforaphane, and stated yellow mustard powder (which is in my spicy brown mustard, as well as dried for Chinese cooking) helps to activate the sulforaphane, as does thorough chewing.

I found another article last night or this morning, when I was seeking sulforaphane in a supplement, to augment the sprouts intake when we're in the bush, and they advised something 180 degrees off from the article you linked to; they stated that freezing helps to activate them. In which case, I wish I had sprouted more, as freezing en route to the cabin out that way is not a problem at all. It's usually more a matter of trying to NOT freeze stuff that's a pain in the ass.

Anyway, we're hard at it, packing, now repairing an older Strikemaster Mag 2000 10" power ice auger, which decided to give up the ghost this morning on the throttle trigger, where the barrel on the cable snapped through the plastic retainer on the trigger. Murphy was with us on this one, at least a bit, and ONE shop in town has 3 of the throttle triggers (the unit is well over 20 years old, so I was pleased), and now we're waiting to see if they also have a throttle cable to put on the thing, to try and reduce tension on the cable retainer barrels.

I dread last minute stuff, and all the other things that've been going on, seem to have increased the probability of last minute scrambling.

Thanks again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John Prine

'I Remember Everything'

John Prine - "I Remember Everything" - YouTube

Comment

Just about packed for the trip.

Found a lycopene supplement yesterday (20 mg per capsule), as well as a sulforaphane supplement (145 mg per capsule) to augment the intake of ^ lycopene vegan minestrone and to bolster the sprouts while we're in the hills.

Taking a supply of the THC capsules, though they're more full than most, and finding the lesser of the doses among them is now coming to an end, so I'll be dipping a bit of the extract from the caps, until they reach proper dose.

Not taking the turkey tail mushrooms with us, as they are marginal in re. to be confirmed by research, and the other 3 approaches (lycopene, sulforaphane, and CBD/THC tx., are more established in re. to efficacy.

Currently ingesting 1.5 to 2 ml of 50mg CBD oil 3 to 4 x's/day, and THC capsule @ about 300 mg of THC, 1 x /day (night time). My hope is to do a THC-A (non-decarbed) extraction after we return home, and begin doing that through the day, to an excess of 1,000mg/day, if possible.

Maybe 10 oz. of cannabis left to extract from, including 3-4 Oz. of sugar trim. So the girls are needing to get on step toward more extraction in the future.

Likely going to DC any THC (and maybe CBD) a week or so before the surgery.

"Tight lines!!"

-----------------------------

John Prine

'Fish & Whistle'

John Prine - Fish & Whistle (studio version) - YouTube

Comment

Working...
          X