What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone 'cured' prostate cancer with....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weezard

Hawaiian Inebriatti
Veteran
Have decarbed in an oven, in the oils on a cup warmer. in a rice cooker, and in a tincture at room temps, (Golden dragon, took a year).
The Insta-pot on high pressure for 40 minutes has yielded the highest potency.
Will be doing my 3rd I.P decarb tomorrow.
I do not grind It's not needed. Be the hippie is not the same as be the scientist.
He lacks information. Says dumb things like "I do it gently as to not break the trichomes." Um, the capitate glands melt and spill their resin on the bud at <100° F.
And he says this after he grinds it and leaves a lot of resin on the grinder's teeth.
Call me picky, but . . .

Weezard

Hawaiian Inebriatti
Veteran
"[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Good thing I have a significant stash of yellow sticky cards to do a census on the various vermin. And a good thing that earlier this year, I restocked my pest control department.." -- M. E.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Well, I have very good news for you.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You can put most of that crap back on the shelf.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If it's fungus gnats, (most likely), they are easy. They hunt by scent.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Kirkland dryer sheets, (Yep, dem t'ings you toss in the clothes dryer), [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]contain a waxy substance that slowly sublimes at room temperatures. Lay them on top of your grow medium.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Like so;[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] led ladies.jpg [/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The vapor they gives off repels fungus gnats.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Been using them since 2008 when I bought infested soil from the nursery.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Saw a flyer approach hang a tight u-turn and book! The flyers can't lay new eggs, the larvae cant pupate into flyers. Completely breaks their life cycle.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Like thrips and root aphids the damage occurs at the roots, but the spreading is by air.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Same with thrips. Flyers lay eggs under the leaves, the eggs hatch into larvae which chow down on sap. They get fat, den drop to the ground, burrow in and go through 7 instars underground before hatching flyers.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Not sure how the sheets do with root aphids, but i haven't seen hide nor hair of them since 2008.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Took 'em out with nematodes before I discovered the sheets.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Don't take my word for it. Raid the laundry room and give it a try, you will be a happy puppy. Do not use bounce, they stink. Kirkland unscented work well, it's not the crappy perfumes it's the wax surfactant. They are harmless to us. there's loonies that eat them by the box. And they leave no trace in the buds. That's more than I can say for spinosad. I hate the taste of it.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Very important when rendering to RSO. It concentrates nasty tastes and pesticides.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] For other menaces, note the shell no pest strip on the floor. I toss one in a cardboard box overnight with incoming clones.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If nature's predators let a spider mite colony get established on my outdoor container gals, I shake the good guys off and bring the plant into my shower stall with a no pest strip for a few hours.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Air it out, and put it back out. No predators are harmed and the established mite colony gets wiped out.[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Got all kine old fart tips for ya, if you have the patience. :)
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

G

Have decarbed in an oven, in the oils on a cup warmer. in a rice cooker, and in a tincture at room temps, (Golden dragon, took a year).
The Insta-pot on high pressure for 40 minutes has yielded the highest potency.
Will be doing my 3rd I.P decarb tomorrow.
I do not grind It's not needed. Be the hippie is not the same as be the scientist.
He lacks information. Says dumb things like "I do it gently as to not break the trichomes." Um, the capitate glands melt and spill their resin on the bud at <100° F.
And he says this after he grinds it and leaves a lot of resin on the grinder's teeth.
Call me picky, but . . .

The time and pressure seemed excessive. The author (some place in one of the 2 links) had said they were cooking between 10 & 15 lbs. pressure.

When I've canned black bear into jars, I've used 15 lbs., and 45 to 50 minutes, once loose, then the second time for the same period and pressure, but loosely packed into jars with broth and spices.

My point being that I know what that pressure does to 20-25 lbs. of meat, so initially thought it was maybe excessive for decarbing.

The electric pressure cooker I have on the way is 12.5 qts., and not InstaPot brand, so also wondered about one set of instructions being applicable to an other set of somewhat circumstances. But I'm also planning on decarbing 1 gallon of material at a time, so, maybe there's not as many empty cubic inches of air/space to worry about, either; maybe just a bit longer to get up to temp/pressure?

The mail order items are coming in. Those vendors or manufacturers that used 3rd party carriers to get the items here via the cooperative agreement with USPS, often cost me serious time when I need stuff faster than not... but it is what it is.

Yes, you shared the dryer sheet approach to flyers some time back, maybe a couple years ago, or so. I'd be hard-pressed to tell you if we have Kirkland of Bounce on-hand at the moment, but a useful alternative can be fund quickly.

Using 4-1/2 to 5 gallon pots, do you tape the edges of the dryer sheets to close any openings that flyers might get through, or are the critters THAT avoidant of the waxy surface you mentioned?

My wife is skeptical that the resin is shrinking the skin tag with any serious speed, but thinks, hopefully, that MAYBE it is a bit smaller. We'll continue with that experiment none the less.

Last, as of last night, I was out of the olive oil extract capsules I'd stashed in the freezer years ago, so got out my batch of very portent butter. I'd quickly developed some degree of tolerance to the olive oil caps. Last night I broke off 2 triangular pieces of my canna butter from the freezer, measuring about 3/4" on each of the 3 sides, and about 3/16" thick, and ate both of them (of which my own homemade butter is likely closer to 2/3 lb., without including the 3/4 lb. of decent canna butter that a former friend gifted to me).

The effects were notably more present than I'd been getting with the subsequent/later olive oil caps. NOTABLY more. So for now, I have a (little bit more fattening but seemingly effective) alternative for night time dosing. Though admittedly, I don't think I've eaten plain butter since I was some where between 3 and 5 year old...

They say that as we age, we fulfill the circle, and revert to experiences and needs that we had as infants... Not sure that eating butter was among the behaviors they were referring to, but... what ever... :D

Last edited:

Weezard

Hawaiian Inebriatti
Veteran
The time and pressure seemed excessive. The author (some place in one of the 2 links) had said they were cooking between 10 & 15 lbs. pressure.

When I've canned black bear into jars, I've used 15 lbs., and 45 to 50 minutes, once loose, then the second time for the same period and pressure, but loosely packed into jars with broth and spices.

My point being that I know what that pressure does to 20-25 lbs. of meat, so initially thought it was maybe excessive for decarbing.

The electric pressure cooker I have on the way is 12.5 qts., and not InstaPot brand, so also wondered about one set of instructions being applicable to an other set of somewhat circumstances. But I'm also planning on decarbing 1 gallon of material at a time, so, maybe there's not as many empty cubic inches of air/space to worry about, either; maybe just a bit longer to get up to temp/pressure?

Dunno what to say here. Trial and error?

The mail order items are coming in. Those vendors or manufacturers that used 3rd party carriers to get the items here via the cooperative agreement with USPS, often cost me serious time when I need stuff faster than not... but it is what it is.

Yes, you shared the dryer sheet approach to flyers some time back, maybe a couple years ago, or so. I'd be hard-pressed to tell you if we have Kirkland of Bounce on-hand at the moment, but a useful alternative can be fund quickly.

Using 4-1/2 to 5 gallon pots, do you tape the edges of the dryer sheets to close any openings that flyers might get through, or are the critters THAT avoidant of the waxy surface you mentioned?

Yes they are. But it does get weaker with time.

Cockroaches hunt by scent too. I toss a couple sheets under the sink and in the pantry when I do my plants. Then, if I see any trace of roaches I change them out with fresh and redo my plants at the same time.
The thrips are killed when the larvae get tangled in the jungle of threads. They can' crawl to the dirt, so they starve. If you listen very closely, you can almost hear them scream in agony. ;)

My wife is skeptical that the resin is shrinking the skin tag with any serious speed, but thinks, hopefully, that MAYBE it is a bit smaller. We'll continue with that experiment none the less.

Actually, you may want to stop. Should have obvious results by now.

Looks like that resin is not medically effective. Save your tags to test your end product. I got so stoked when my warts disappeared that I gooped everything. Had to enlist a warty friend to test my next batch. :(

Last, as of last night, I was out of the olive oil extract capsules I'd stashed in the freezer years ago, so got out my batch of very portent butter. I'd quickly developed some degree of tolerance to the olive oil caps. Last night I broke off 2 triangular pieces of my canna butter from the freezer, measuring about 3/4" on each of the 3 sides, and about 3/16" thick, and ate both of them (of which my own homemade butter is likely closer to 2/3 lb., without including the 3/4 lb. of decent canna butter that a former friend gifted to me.

The effects were notably more present than I'd been getting with the olive oil caps. NOTABLY more. So for now, I have a (little bit more fattening but seemingly effective) alternative for night time dosing. Though admittedly, I don't think I've eaten plain butter since I was some where between 3 and 5 year old...

I find that the butter increases in potency if I use it to make p-nut butter cookies. 350° F. for 15 minutes completes the decarb.
And it beats eating raw butter. :)

They say that as we age, we fulfill the circle, and revert to experiences and needs that we had as infants... Not sure that eating butter was among the behaviors they were referring to, but... what ever... :D

"They" seem to be correct. losin' my hair and teeth, gettin' hard to walk upright, and I still love breasts. At least it's not diaper time, yet. :D

G

Late (emphasis on LATE) last evening, I checked my mothers, and there was no evidence of any critters on any of the sticky traps.

I try to never treat plants in bloom with anything. I don't even like to spray flowers with H2O into bloom any amount of time.

But when they are young, and I see what is likely to become a problem, it's WAY easier and less problematic to treat youngsters that are in small pots, limited density to their foliage (for some of them, anyway), and facing 2 more transplants, minimum, before they are in full-steam ahead bloom.

In that regard, I figure when they're in small pots, and haven't yet been transplanted, (no matter how over-due for that they are....), it's a bonus, for not having to spray or drench larger, more dense, or flowering plants.

"Get 'em while they're young..." (Tom Hanks, The Green Mile) :)

Weezard

Hawaiian Inebriatti
Veteran
I'm with you on that.
But I spray almost nothing.
Can't. It will concentrate when I extract.
I did once use soap, in a pinch, but that washes off.
And I rinse my harvest with 3% H2O2 for PM and bug poo.

G

I'm with you on that.
But I spray almost nothing.
Can't. It will concentrate when I extract.
I did once use soap, in a pinch, but that washes off.
And I rinse my harvest with 3% H2O2 for PM and bug poo.

So while your freshly harvested buds are green and damp, you rinse with H2O2?

Or a different stage of harvest or process?

LostTribe

Premium user
Thanks.

I looked at Charlotte's Webb and a few other of the 'top rated' for testing, etc., and anticipated a daily dose of about 180 mg of actual CBD content.... intending to match about that much in mg of THC extract.

Unless I was figuring incorrectly, I was coming up with the $200 to $300/month cost, which is outa' the ball park for 'reasonable'.

The Blue Dream clones are now home, and in need of larger pots. So I can procrastinate re. re-mixing my now-needing-corrected ~35 to 40 gallons of soilless mix from last winter/spring.

By the time I got to the shop, they only had 3 remaining, so I couldn't get the discount, and they let me join a 'club' in order to get 10% off. Still almost $10 each more than they would've been, if they'd have had 6 available... Oh well. Another day, another dollar that won't come back 'til it makes the rounds.

Turned out my calcium (likely both from my hard-as-hell well water, as well as the increased Ca in the mix, to include gypsum), was involved in binding my phosphorous, so for the older mix, I'm going to add some substantial amounts of additional P, as well as Boron/Borax, and dilute what's already there with additional Pro mix, adding more volcanic pumice, and some of the micro-nutes/salts, to make up for the dilution of the original with the Pro Mix.

Backing up and diluting to spec, while trying to re-attain some sort of balance, and the math involved... well, pain in the keister.

I once acted in a play in another community up here, about 25 years ago, or so.. Had to do with fundamentalism, black & white morality, human tendencies, hypocrisy, etc. The usual fair of human maladies of the soul.

I think I was the mayor in the play, if I recall correctly as to who/what my character was.. The 'mayor' had developed... you guessed it... prostate cancer, and was using that state of affairs as a viable reason to not be too involved in the goings on at hand in the community, per the script.

It was a sordid situation, with the Preacher's wife having an affair, an ultimate shooting (they used my antique Canadian-made Cooey, a fine Canadian-made Winchester .22 bolt-action repeater from long ago, for the shooting. The guy who did the shooting with my antique rifle loaded with blanks was not a gun guy; he pulled the trigger so hard, while going through the motions as though his squeezing the trigger and lurching the gun forward would somehow increase the velocity of the make-believe cartridges, that he broke my trigger group.. had to have it welded.. nice guy, but don' let him use your guns.. .not even in a play..)

Anyway, during one rehearsal, acting out my lines/part, it came to a place where I vocalized my focus and priority, my prostate my prostate cancer. But I engaged in some improvisational acting, gesticulating with my hand, as though I was going to foist it up my arse, and exclaiming, "I HAVE PROSTATE CANCER!"

Everyone broke out in laughter, including the author/director of the play, who then, while still laughing, told me that if I did that on stage, during the show, he'd kill me. I refrained, as best as I can remember, but I was tempted a time or 2.

I truly believe, through trial and error, and life's observations, that all of life's drama, tragedy, beauty, and more, can benefit at tines from a good laugh, the twinkling in the eye of the viewing of the Cosmic joke, or a hearty "FUCK YOU!!" toward the sky.

I have to try and remember that for my family, and those around me. :good:

After they get going take a cutting off the bottom of each the lowers aren't going to produce shit anyway.

Sorry I haven't checked back in. I noticed you had left but glad to see you are back and seem to be readying yourself for battle.

What is the current prognosis?

Blessings
LT

G

After they get going take a cutting off the bottom of each the lowers aren't going to produce shit anyway.

Sorry I haven't checked back in. I noticed you had left but glad to see you are back and seem to be readying yourself for battle.

What is the current prognosis?

Blessings
LT

Thanks, LT.

We know I have a Gleason score of 8 overall, that it's specifically on the right side of the prostate, and that they did CT scan of the pelvic and abdominal areas with contrast, as well as a nuclear bone scan of the whole body, including head from both sides, with images.

What those show is still a mystery to me. My local urologist has had results of the scans in his possession for days, but apparently the collecting of the $$jing for a formal get-together of some sort (in this case an on-line telehealth meeting) that leaving me with unknowns for a week or so is acceptable to them.

I like the guy, as well as his staff, but I intend to politely bring this up when we meet on this coming Monday P.M.

If they try to reschedule the appointment, without getting the results to me, then at that juncture I'm going to become a bit more assertive in my insistence.

Thanks for checking back.

Yes, I have some high THC product here, and am waiting to receive some high CBD whole-flower, and after a brief messaging with another, we think (for now, anyway, and subject to change) that extracting oil from the 2 separate materials, and mixing them to desired % for loading them into capsules, suppositories, or what ever vessel is used.

If it turns out that the 2 different plants can be decarbed, then mixed in ratio together, whole, post-decarb, and extracted from the 2 combined types of flowers, without any concerns for process, outcome, product, etc., then we MAY do that, too..

yesum's post re. sprouted broccoli seeds was a home-run hit too. We did further research and the stuff borders on magical, even in mainstream medical publications... I've already turned friends in the Yukon Territory onto the stuff, and they're getting ready to become sprouted broccoli fiends, too.

Again, thanks for checking back, and checking in.

Yep, Murphy has shadowed me for a long time... in many different ways. but life has also had moments when things could have gone horribly wrong, and didn't, too. So we'll see how this goes.

LostTribe

Premium user
I was reading back and think you should PM GrayWolf with any questions relating to decarbing or how to go about making the suppositories. I am subbing and will check back.

With regard to the Telehealth meeting I would just remind the doctor that everyday they wait to give you results causes great anxiety. You clearly feel back to the wall and it is very understandable, from my perspective.

I was watching from the phoenix tears video's on YouTube and there is a short one of a patient with stage 4 who took RSO, a rice sized amount daily. It is informative and still finishing it up.

The Reishi and Chaga mushrooms seem interesting as well. I heard they were most effective in tea form.

Blessings
LT

Gry

The Rockefeller contribution to medicine:
Exchanged first do no harm, with money first.
This would be the correct place to share the following:
AMA dues continue to be 420 bucks a year.

Weezard

Hawaiian Inebriatti
Veteran
So while your freshly harvested buds are green and damp, you rinse with H2O2?

Or a different stage of harvest or process?

Yes, green and fresh cut branches in a large jar at room temp.
Do not try this with cold water.

In tepid water I can shake the jar quite violently without losing resin glands.

How do I know that?
partly cloudy.jpg
I do before and after pics.

That bud had serious Powdery Mildew on it. The H2O2 rinses off soap, poo, eggs, dust, dead bugs, etc.
I whip off the excess and hang them in the shade.

It does 0 damage. And I do it early in the morning so They are dry enough to bring in to the drying cabinet.
First light is the best time to harvest for potency.
Found that li'l gem in a 1920s research paper.
Learned about peroxide rinse from a Mr. weed video.

I just love sharing good information.:tiphat:

T

Teddybrae

No. No. Not offended. I 'm amused by the Vonnegut reference. Sorry I came over flippant.

I haven't read the whole thread but think it's very good that there are prostate survivors communicating their experiences with one another. Truly, a problem shared is a problem eased.

All part of the cancer ride, Teddy. Are you offended?

G

No. No. Not offended. I 'm amused by the Vonnegut reference. Sorry I came over flippant.

I haven't read the whole thread but think it's very good that there are prostate survivors communicating their experiences with one another. Truly, a problem shared is a problem eased.

Thanks. And I apologize for any misinterpretation.

What I find encouraging and startling at the same time, is that there are very real and functional things that can ease these diseases, such as yesum's broccoli seed sprouts, or RSO and similar, and we still have many Docs who will refuse to treat someone if they are simultaneously pursuing an alternative or parallel treatment modality, that may not meet conventional standards.

I was skeptical about all of this, and while I accept that none of this means that everyone who pursues these additional treatment options or generic health options will survive or get better, but the fact that there are credible reports/studies, and personal success stories attached to them, is wonderful.

Falling asleep and dying peacefully in a pleasant dream is something that at times I've literally prayed for. But cancers don't typically kill in that way. Lots of pain and lots of changes, many of which definitely affect quality of life, and those who are nearby.

I fear those parts.

Last edited:
G

Yes, green and fresh cut branches in a large jar at room temp.
Do not try this with cold water.

In tepid water I can shake the jar quite violently without losing resin glands.

How do I know that?
View attachment 551545
I do before and after pics.

That bud had serious Powdery Mildew on it. The H2O2 rinses off soap, poo, eggs, dust, dead bugs, etc.
I whip off the excess and hang them in the shade.

It does 0 damage. And I do it early in the morning so They are dry enough to bring in to the drying cabinet.
First light is the best time to harvest for potency.
Found that li'l gem in a 1920s research paper.
Learned about peroxide rinse from a Mr. weed video.

I just love sharing good information.:tiphat:

Thanks Weez.

I've used H2O2 for dense or compacted roots that were deprived oxygen, or the related suspected fungus issues, etc., but never rinsed green material to be harvested and smoked/ingested.

G

The Rockefeller contribution to medicine:
Exchanged first do no harm, with money first.
This would be the correct place to share the following:
AMA dues continue to be 420 bucks a year.

I suspect the entire planet would benefit from each of us being subjected to the standards by which we interact with others.

I suspect the most compassionate Docs, and health care folks in general, or persons in general, are those who have struggled, maybe lost, and managed not to force themselves to forget the pain of it, keeping those memories for the grace it might bring others in their care.

But for many of us, that's not how memories and suffering works.

Then there's the money, and it becomes a lot easier to not care.

Still, there's a reason why many hospitals and clinics seem to go out of their way to not let their providers know too much about the financial costs of what they do for folks.

I guess I'll find out the news when I do. And this sort of control issue is one I've struggled with for years in my walk, so in that regard, despite resenting the anxiety of waiting, and resenting the lack of forthrightness in sharing the results over the phone, I get to make attempt #3,287 at not succumbing to the angst caused each time I realize the Earth doesn't spin to my stop watch. :biggrin:

And on that note, I'll have a puff or 3 of Satori #2.

Last edited:
G

I was reading back and think you should PM GrayWolf with any questions relating to decarbing or how to go about making the suppositories. I am subbing and will check back.

With regard to the Telehealth meeting I would just remind the doctor that everyday they wait to give you results causes great anxiety. You clearly feel back to the wall and it is very understandable, from my perspective.

I was watching from the phoenix tears video's on YouTube and there is a short one of a patient with stage 4 who took RSO, a rice sized amount daily. It is informative and still finishing it up.

The Reishi and Chaga mushrooms seem interesting as well. I heard they were most effective in tea form.

Blessings
LT

Thanks.

I looked up the videos you referenced, and not sure if I found them 'grouped' in one place or not, but took some time to begin watching some that I saw as relevant.

I'd been thinking about trying to re-connect with Gray Wolf, especially as I went back through the earlier pages in this thread, and went to the links I hadn't been to much in a long while.

I'll likely pass him a message or maybe, better yet, ask someone else to do so, with whom he's had more contact than I have had with him in the past..

A little bit of classic Jerry Jeff Walker, singing the praises of someone who takes their work to heart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_7irIxJ8ZM

and,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEvecTY7dwk

Last edited:

troutman

Seed Whore
I'd been thinking about trying to re-connect with Gray Wolf, especially as I went back through the earlier pages in this thread, and went to the links I hadn't been to much in a long while.

I'll likely pass him a message or maybe, better yet, ask someone else to do so, with whom he's had more contact than I have had with him in the past..

Just messaged him. :huggg:

Gray Wolf is on my contact list and usually the 1st person I message when I do mad chemistry. :biggrin:

G

Just messaged him. :huggg:

Gray Wolf is on my contact list and usually the 1st person I message when I do mad chemistry. :biggrin:

Thanks trout.

Hopefully he has patience for my rambling style, and can toss a word or 3 into this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts