Please PM me your personal experience with CHS Cannabis Hyperemesis Syndrome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gimpy View Post
    Yeah that haloperidol/Haldol stuff can permanently mess you up. It causes movement disorders and brain damage. All of the atypicals/typicals can cause permanent harm to the brain. A lot of people get away with it but a lot need to be on disability after antipsychotics. All you have to look up on YouTube is akathisia or tardive dyskinesia. It's not worth it.
    Also, TD can result from the use of other medications that treat upset stomach, nausea, and vomiting, a bad reaction.
    ICMAG SERVER FUND LINK https://www.seedbay.com/vendor/icmag/

“Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” ~Steve Maraboli~
    "Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis~

afterthought autos
    We are passionate auto breeders growing organically 2008. We offer 37 auto flowering strains, 17 photoperiods, 14 CBD hemp hybrids via catalog in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 15.5 years, we're running strong!

Mentor to 2 parties setting up microgrows (250 plants for GYO/sell with NM Rec. starting April 2022.) Help carve out excellent Cannabis Bill. GROW ON NM!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
    sigpic

Comment

Good points, thank you so much for bringing them to our attention!
      Tending Your Reservoir for a Full pH Swing and Cleaner Cannabis (A Healthier Approach to Hydroponic Cannabis)
      DIY STS Mixing/Using Guide for Feminized Pollen/Seeds
      DIY Super Inexpensive HEPA Filtration
      6-Second Pain Relief for Arthritic and Joint Pain
      8-Minute CBD Test
      Cool and Dry Flowering Discussion Thread

Comment

Hi Douglas!
        I supply cookies to assist a chronic sufferer sleep. Quarter of a cookie with 1/4 gram Mango Haze in the evening before bed and off she snores for 10 hours.

We ran out of Mango cookies and substituted same dosage cookies containing a cross of Jack Herer and Time Out which caused immediate vomiting.

This is hard to work out because we see analysis says the different varieties are of a similar THC content.

The Client is back on Mango Haze now ... but we are puzzled and wonder whether variety, and not THC content is the culprit?

Anyway ... cheers from the Land of Oz!

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrae View Post
          The Client is back on Mango Haze now ... but we are puzzled and wonder whether variety, and not THC content is the culprit?

Anyway ... cheers from the Land of Oz!

I haven't heard that one before, but it does raise a few questions.

• No neem/aza was used in the grow?
          • No recycled soil was used from a previous grow which may have used neem/aza?
          • Same grow, harvest, extraction and edible mfg methods as the Mango Haze?
          Tending Your Reservoir for a Full pH Swing and Cleaner Cannabis (A Healthier Approach to Hydroponic Cannabis)
          8-Minute CBD Test

Comment

Hey Douglas. I was wondering... my friends have some fresh buds but they aren't entirely ready to harvest yet. You know if there's any way to get a nug or two without killing the plant? Thanks bro.

Comment

No. Douglas, no Neem was used, no recycled soil, every thing was identical. I can't think what it might be either unless the blend of varieties increased the THC level beyond that of either individual variety. But that doesn't feel right to me.

Even stranger, I (a daily Mango Haze eater) didn't get much of an effect from the combination when I tried it.

Thanks for the Thread!

Originally posted by Douglas.Curtis View Post

I haven't heard that one before, but it does raise a few questions.

• No neem/aza was used in the grow?
              • No recycled soil was used from a previous grow which may have used neem/aza?
              • Same grow, harvest, extraction and edible mfg methods as the Mango Haze?

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrae View Post
                No. Douglas, no Neem was used, no recycled soil, every thing was identical. I can't think what it might be either unless the blend of varieties increased the THC level beyond that of either individual variety. But that doesn't feel right to me.

Even stranger, I (a daily Mango Haze eater) didn't get much of an effect from the combination when I tried it.

Thanks for the Thread!
                Now that really *IS* strange. With the only substitution being a different extract, I'd have to search for a terpene or something else (another pesticide/fungicide?) causing the issue. If they had CHS, any edible with a small amount of THC would be messing with them.

I've also run across several reports now of women having CHS issues during menstruation. Could the timing have been right with the new edibles to hit this window for her? This would explain having no issues normally and then being fine, especially if it took you a few days to get a new batch to her. Ya dig?

Poking around for answers really, it's a pretty muddy hole. yeah?
                8-Minute CBD Test

Comment

I will ask re Menstruation. But this was some time ago now ...

I haven't mentioned that the cannabis which caused the vomiting was an Autoflower.

But it's hard for me to imagine an Auto being the cause!

Comment

Doubtful it was autos, and we really need the full history of what happened around these plants to be sure. Tried it again with the same strains, different plants? I know I don't like vomiting so I understand if you had/get resistance. lol
                    8-Minute CBD Test

Comment

Teddybrae, just to be sure but are there any neem trees growing around your place?
                      I know they aren't that uncommon in Australia.

Comment

No, CVH ... not tropical enough here.

Originally posted by Cvh View Post
                        Teddybrae, just to be sure but are there any neem trees growing around your place?
                        I know they aren't that uncommon in Australia.

Comment

Very odd that then the only difference is the strain.
                          I don't think that it matters if it's an auto or a photoperiod.

The only possible differences would then be terpenes and cannabinoids.

Teddybrae, was the plant your patient had a bad reaction on leaning more towards a broad leaf indica or haze like? How would you describe the smell? Skunky as is hoppy like a beer or fruity, peppery, spicy like a sativa haze?

Comment

Give me some time to reply.

Originally posted by Cvh View Post
                            Very odd that then the only difference is the strain.
                            I don't think that it matters if it's an auto or a photoperiod.

The only possible differences would then be terpenes and cannabinoids.

Teddybrae, was the plant your patient had a bad reaction on leaning more towards a broad leaf indica or haze like? How would you describe the smell? Skunky as is hoppy like a beer or fruity, peppery, spicy like a sativa haze?
                            Last edited by Teddybrae; 04-13-2020, 08:00.

Comment

Working...
                            X