• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cancer- glioma/ brain

Anti-tumor effects of cannabidiol
    http://www.hempworld.com/HempPharm/...milanstudy.html

Pot’s cancer healing properties
    http://www.november.org/stayinfo/br...ncerKiller.html

Cannabinoids Inhibit the Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor Pathway in Gliomas
    http://cancerres.aacrjournals.org/c...hort/64/16/5617

Inhibition of Glioma Growth in Vivo
    http://cancerres.aacrjournals.org/c.../61/15/5784.pdf

Delta(9)-tetrahydrocannabinol in patients with recurrent glioblastoma multiforme.
    http://www.cannabis-med.org/studies...ow.php?s_id=193

Cannabidiol triggers caspase activation and oxidative stress in human glioma cells.
    http://www.ihop-net.org/UniPub/iHOP...l?pmid=16909207

Cannabinoid receptors in human astroglial tumors
    http://www.brainlife.org/abstracts/...t_j20060800.pdf

Cannabis extract makes brain tumors shrink, halts growth of blood vessels
    http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/12088.php

THC tested against brain tumor in pilot clinical study
    http://www.cannabis-med.org/english...el.php?id=222#1

Cures Brain Cancer

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=278827

good luck brother!
    i used RSO (made with ISO, winterized with ETOH) to heal a cancerous lesion on my scalp.
    your girl is blessed to have you.
    carry on!
    "when i run outta weed, i smoke match sticks...
    that first hit is FIRE!!!"

"I'm not always a dick...but when I am, I drink cheap beer".

Comment

Originally posted by Snook View Post
      was your friend on cemo before?
      negative
      "Ok this is how i know what real og kush is. I have a special nose. Gifted in a sense. Before I even smoked weed My brain had all ready knew the smell of real ogk."
      -The_Real_OGKush

The beast is the system, the money is control, the military is global enforcement.

Comment

Just saw this thread pop up on my desktop....

The stuff I first made (1 jar spectrum organic non-gmo coconut oil + 56grams of 80%+ cannabinoids honeycomb/wax) was just to see what effect an extremely strong infusion would have topically. we have a label on that jar---it says DO NOT EAT--FOR TOPICAL USE ONLY. A teaspoon of this would get a casual user going on a 6 hour psychedelic journey. Topically, it works really well but, I've actually had better praise for my 2nd formula.

I use 1 14oz jar spectrum coconut oil poured into a pot--add 56 grams of cannatonic outdoor grown buds crumbled finely--heat on low for 3 hours--stir once n a while--let it cool down a bit then use a t-shirt to strain/squeeze the oil into another container.

Cannatonic is a strain that is supposed to have equal amounts of THC and CBD --- somewhere in the %10/%10 range.

It's my understanding that you want to have roughly equal amounts of THC and CBD for healing use.

patient #1 --60 year old woman with adult onset epilepsy takes 1/4 teaspoon per day before bed and her seizures have stopped completely. The Dr. had her on Depakote/seroquel/xanax and the seizures were still happening and he was about to bump her up to 2 x the dose when she called me.

patient #2 --45 year old man with extreme nerve damage in his foot was taking 12 30mg oxycodone pills per day and still writhing in pain. he now takes 1/4-1/3 the dose of opiates and 1 jar of the salve per month applied topically and orally. he says the pain went from a 10 to a 2...manageable.

patient #3 -- 50 year old man was in a car accident and did serious damage to his shoulder. he's a tough dude and he said the pain was a 7. he doesn't want to take it orally but he says when he applies it topically the pain goes from a 7 to a 2. manageable.

I have a bunch of other patients with diseases like crohnes disease, epilepsy, on and on and all have had near miraculous experiences with this simple formula.

At 3 hours on low heat I'm sure the salve is well decarboxylated as is the Rick Simpson Oil.

I'd say the only difference between mine and his is his is much stronger and I don't think he recommends a high CBD strain.

I did some calculations based on the colorado idea of a "single dose" of oral cannabis which is 10mg.

If my cannatonic is indeed %10/%10 THC/CBD then 56 grams would be 11.2 grams (11,200mg) of active cannabinoids spread out in 14 oz of coconut oil would be 84 teaspoons each containing 133.3mg of active cannabinoids. This is of course assuming quite a bit such as a perfect extraction using the coconut oil and I haven't actually had my Cannatonic tested..but...a teaspoon seems to work well as a starting point for some people. For myself, who only smokes maybe 1/3 of a joint before I go to sleep, 1 teaspoon is sometimes not so much and sometimes has me flying...depending on a ton of factors including my mood/biochemistry at the time.

If I were diagnosed with cancer I'd do a ton of research but, in the mean time I'd start myself off at 2 teaspoons per day and try and work myself up to 10 in a month. RSO is all about gigantic flood doses of cannabinoids. you're going to get swept off your feet ALOT...I believe and scientist across the globe have proven that cannabinoids have an anti-cancer effect as well as an anti-inflammatory effect--and, there's a lot of proof out there that inflammation is the cause of ALL disease. The other level that cannabis works on is the psychological-spiritual. It kind of wipes your slate clean, so to speak. as well as makes you face a lot of your demons. amazonian shamans would insist that cancer is a manifestation of those demons/ancestrial karma/energy blockages/etc. I think everyone should do the RSO treatment in a celebratory fashion once a year, lol.

And then there's this: https://unitedpatientsgroup.com/blog...s-may-be-more/

Goes to show we're just starting to learn how to use cannabis and just scratching the surface of what this medicine can do.
        Last edited by furrywall11; 10-05-2016, 07:34.

Comment

giving rep with the 'I approve' repper isn't working right now furrywall .. good stuff.. I guess youre on the high dose side of the discussion..
          Snook

Comment

Thanks Snook. Well, when it comes to pain management and epilepsy I mostly come down on the more probably is better side. I like to give my patients a good value so I make my formula strong. All my jars are given away free of charge or at cost (under $200) per jar. Sometimes I think it's important to charge people something otherwise you run the risk of them not seeing value in what you're giving them. If you look at the menu at Harborside what I'm offering for $200 they would probably charge $1500 for...which is kind of jankey.

Personally, I like the idea the article I linked presents. Being that I tend to consume what most would see as very little cannabis, I'd like to believe that I'm still getting a lot of the healing and preventive medicine benefits.

Comment

Originally posted by m314 View Post
              You'll have to eat a LOT of cannabutter or other edibles to get the equivalent of 1 gram a day of RSO. It's easier to eat the oil directly or in capsules. Weed infused edibles are great if you need smaller amounts.

$150 a gram is insane, by the way. I've never seen oil that overpriced anywhere.
              Exactly what he said! Oil is the way to go then you can make your own edibles with it if you have too but just decarb it and swaller, buy the ticket take the ride!
              LostTribe

C99 The Ultimate Search and Rescue Mission
              https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=334331

Treating Cancer with Concentrates
              https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=301121

Comment

$150/day? I could easily see that happening to some desperate people in non-med states. 'course the hawkers that are selling it at that price are taking serious advantage caring more about thickening their wallets than making fair exchanges or actually going out of their way to help folks when they're at their most vulnerable.

Comment

The RSO takes a full lb of bud 453grams of the best buds found. The final result is a straight up tar or paste like substance. You start off taking a grain of rice size piece orally and work your way up as much as you can with the idea of consuming all product in a months time day in and out. If you have an terminal cancer this can fix you as it did my friend. It has been several years now.
                  Last edited by GainGreene; 10-13-2016, 18:57. Reason: Auto spell
                  "Ok this is how i know what real og kush is. I have a special nose. Gifted in a sense. Before I even smoked weed My brain had all ready knew the smell of real ogk."
                  -The_Real_OGKush

The beast is the system, the money is control, the military is global enforcement.

Comment

check the link in my sig for other info on treating cancer with concentrates.
                    LostTribe

C99 The Ultimate Search and Rescue Mission
                    https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=334331

Treating Cancer with Concentrates
                    https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=301121

Comment

I put nearly two OZ of trimmed A cannatonic buds in each jar of my medicine...I've never had it tested. Has anyone ever had RSO tested?

I'd be curious to see the differences between a coconut oil extraction and an ethanol (that's what RSO uses, right?) extraction.

I'm getting it together to send a sample of my coconut oil CBD meds to SC labs I'll be sure to share my findings.

Comment

Originally posted by LostTribe View Post
                        Exactly what he said! Oil is the way to go then you can make your own edibles with it if you have too but just decarb it and swaller, buy the ticket take the ride!
                        I understand decarbing : 250F>20-30 minutes.. but how are you decarbing it? RSO is heated to 'boil off' the degreaser, is that the decarbing you speak of?
                        Snook

Comment

It's been a long time since I made brownies but I used raw cannabis and got good results as far as normal usage. Didn't the cooking process do the decarb thing? I now have severe COPD and will be looking to treat that, along with the problems that put me on disability around 2010 with heavy doses of cannabis. My thoughts are to add quality cannabis at a rate of 1/4 Oz. per however many brownies I choose to eat in a days time to get the equivalent of the 1 gram a day suggested dosage for medical needs. Can someone with more knowledge/experience help me out with this thinking.

Comment

search on 'butter' to learn how to make butter with you weed to make brownies (I make cookies) - read the process and: 1oz weed (the better the weed, the better the product) to 3.25 sticks of butter (or ghee, or coconut oil, etc) will return 3, 1/2 cup portions (sticks) of cannabutter. I can make about 100 cookies from 3 sticks of cannabutter.. I cant eat 2: 2 = no, no.. for me.. but don't start at 2, start at 1 and wait
                            1.5-2 hours before the second if you must and 3 hours after that if you want a third.. go slow..
                            between the heating process of the butter&weed and the time in the oven at around 350, decarbs
                            OTOH, rosin is another option along with Malawi COBs <:search here ay ICMAG

EDIT: and if there is any alcohol involved WAIT LONGER.. its like octane booster..
                            Snook

Comment

yes I am aware of using butter, or in my knowledge base, coconut oil. I'm just wondering if I'm not leaving something behind in the residue cannabis. I made canna caps for my wife before she died. They made her too uncomfortable but seemed weak to me. My situation here makes it to expensive to do anything right now so I will likely be moving to the Sacramento area after I take care of things here. So right now, I just want to gather as much knowledge as I can. Right now, I just use a vaporizer to alleviate some of my discomfort and get by but I would like to be able to recover some of my life expectancy before it gets too late. I'm not going to be good for any kind of transplant surgery or anything so cannabis is my only hope.
                              The knowledge I am seeking, besides not wanting to lose anything by discarding the cannabis itself, is the dosing to get up to the 1 gram a day using coconut oil. Also, anything else that would help me make the best decisions when it come time to actually do something. I'm not against making RSO and using that but that is a smelly and seemingly wasteful process.
                              Last edited by DTFuqua; 01-09-2017, 17:26. Reason: forgot something

Comment

Originally posted by DTFuqua View Post
                                yes I am aware of using butter, or in my knowledge base, coconut oil. I'm just wondering if I'm not leaving something behind in the residue cannabis. I made canna caps for my wife before she died. They made her too uncomfortable but seemed weak to me. My situation here makes it to expensive to do anything right now so I will likely be moving to the Sacramento area after I take care of things here. So right now, I just want to gather as much knowledge as I can. Right now, I just use a vaporizer to alleviate some of my discomfort and get by but I would like to be able to recover some of my life expectancy before it gets too late. I'm not going to be good for any kind of transplant surgery or anything so cannabis is my only hope.
                                The knowledge I am seeking, besides not wanting to lose anything by discarding the cannabis itself, is the dosing to get up to the 1 gram a day using coconut oil. Also, anything else that would help me make the best decisions when it come time to actually do something. I'm not against making RSO and using that but that is a smelly and seemingly wasteful process.
                                I would decarb the material to make sure you get the most out of it. As far as leaving something behind in the butter making process: use a potato ricer to squeeze the last of the butter or coconut oil out of the weed.

Comment

Working...
                                X