What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannabis compounds can stop COVID-19 from entering human cells, study finds

GoatCheese

Veteran
funny when i got covid i puffd like crazy told myself the herb would defeat it

Was is normal THC-rich stuff you smoked? Do you remember what it was?
If it was normal weed did it ease the heavy feeling in your lungs? .. cause my CBD Critical Cure improved my breathing dramatically.

I was completely out of any kind of weed atm. i just happened to find a tiny amount of my CBD-keeper – some sugar leaf and a dried pea sized piece of flower - so i didn’t get to do much experimentation with any kind of cannabis when i was sick.

St. Phatty

Why are CBD products so expensive ?

I asked this at a local pharmacy. They said, "cause people like it and it feels good".

Well, that's good to know, since most of my experience is with THC.

I figure one of the reasons is, it's made in the US, where manufacturing is just a lot more expensive.

If you eat a big dried fan leaf, how much CBD do you get ?

GoatCheese

Veteran
If you eat a big dried fan leaf, how much CBD do you get ?

Not much. The strain needs to be proper cbd-rich stuff to get a decent amount of cbd even from the flower. Of course any leaf material will prolly have traces of cbd but not enough to make much of a difference, i’d imagine

Since you’re in the USA it should be fairly easy to get some high-cbd cutting circulating around there, and there are plenty of cbd-rich seeds on the market today, thou i’d imagine the strains aren’t very stable and so you have to grow a bunch to find a really potent plant
..atleast the few CBD Crew lines i have grown – two of their reg lines – had quite abit of variation in their CBD/THC profiles. Then again my CBD Critical Cure keeper was the first CBD-rich seed i grew out and it’s potent keeper quality. Bought a 5 pack and still have four seeds in the fridge.

Even for a recreational smoker i can recommend cbd-rich weed to be mixed with your favorite THC-rich weed. It will make the effect feel more like traditional hashish from Morocco, Lebanon or Afghanistan etc., if you happen to be interested in that kind of smokes, that is.. Personally i like the effect cause i like smoking traditional hashish.
-
-
CBD oils are very expencive in Europe too but i have never bought any.

Latest posts

Latest posts