What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hash Oil Cures Cancer!

Yes, please do, overmyhead! Any and all info is gladly appreciated 'round these parts!!!

I have to agree, he had almost nothing to gain, and has basically lost everything (simply from supporting his story, and not backing down). He's exiled from his HOME COUNTRY.....

All because he "wants to make up a lie".......?

Usually liars lie to profit themselves, not to get themselves exiled from their home country...something is def. fishy with this one...

Wouldn't doubt it for the world.

-IONI

I think i've got someone who has confirmed skin cancer which isn't responding to chemo cream, not even a negative response on their skin. Fingers crossed

Ioni Botani

Cancer and the US Gov.

Cancer and the US Gov.

FINALLY.

The US Gov. finally gets with the program.

This one I'm VERY excited to bring you.

NORML LINK.

CANCER.GOV LINK

Read through...says it all...gets REAL good about page 4.
NUFF SAID, I RECKON. :jump:

Bless, all.

Ion1

I don't get it, and I don't have time to read the whole thread.
Hemp Seed Oil can cure cancer, and many other diseases, but it has nothing to do with Hash Oil. Hash Oil will not cure cancer, but will help to create a better mindset and allow the body to heal more effectively. But it will not cure cancer.

Hemp Seed Oil on the other hand, is well known to help cure many diseases. Rub it into the skin, your scalp, your penis or wherever you like, it will help no matter what. It contains essential fatty acids and according to Johanna Budwig, the essential fatty acids allow oxygen to enter the bloodstream. Without them, you have no carrier for oxygen, and oxygen is the most important element for life sustaining, that we have to actually get into our system, unlike water, which we are mostly composed of. That's why they are called "essential".

Noobian

Green is Gold
Veteran
From the link you so generously provided IonI

"In clinical trials of Cannabis, euphoria is often scored as an adverse effect."

That is just wrong on so many levels

Ioni Botani

I don't get it, and I don't have time to read the whole thread.
Hemp Seed Oil can cure cancer, and many other diseases, but it has nothing to do with Hash Oil. Hash Oil will not cure cancer, but will help to create a better mindset and allow the body to heal more effectively. But it will not cure cancer.

Well, that seems to be the excuse for most people. Lemme give ya the abridged version...

If THC and other cannabinoids: Cannabidiol etc.. are proven to cure cancer (which they ARE) why then, wouldn't the most concentrated natural form of cannabinoids then also cure cancer...?

Abridged version; what is smoking cannabis on the regular supposed to teach you?!

1. Don't believe everything you are told
  2. Think for yourself, analyze without bias
  3. NEVER underestimate the power of mother nature..

The same things will be learned from this thread. Maybe one day one of you might need the information therein... and if you ever do...We'll be right here! I have faith brothers...in the one thing that has yet to let me down.

:wave:

Peace.

Ion1

Ioni Botani

From the link you so generously provided IonI

"In clinical trials of Cannabis, euphoria is often scored as an adverse effect."

That is just wrong on so many levels

I agree friend. I remember the first time I smoked however, and if these trials are being done on people with low or no tolerance...I can understand the 'adverse' scoring. A high dose of some good meds can be disorienting, even to the most seasoned of veterans.

Well, that seems to be the excuse for most people. Lemme give ya the abridged version...

If THC and other cannabinoids: Cannabidiol etc.. are proven to cure cancer (which they ARE) why then, wouldn't the most concentrated natural form of cannabinoids then also cure cancer...?

Abridged version; what is smoking cannabis on the regular supposed to teach you?!

1. Don't believe everything you are told
  2. Think for yourself, analyze without bias
  3. NEVER underestimate the power of mother nature..

The same things will be learned from this thread. Maybe one day one of you might need the information therein... and if you ever do...We'll be right here! I have faith brothers...in the one thing that has yet to let me down.

:wave:

Peace.

Ion1

I'm sorry, but I do not believe pot cures cancer, in any form. Sure, it can reduce tumors, possibly. But cancer is much more complex than something you can cure with one item or herb. Cancer is a breakdown of the system, through contamination. To cure cancer, you have to change your diet. If you change your diet, and use hash oil, you cannot say it was the hash oil that cured the cancer. But I do believe the plant is a miracle healer. I just don't believe in absurdities.

crazybear

I'm sorry, but I do not believe pot cures cancer, in any form. Sure, it can reduce tumors, possibly. But cancer is much more complex than something you can cure with one item or herb. Cancer is a breakdown of the system, through contamination. To cure cancer, you have to change your diet. If you change your diet, and use hash oil, you cannot say it was the hash oil that cured the cancer. But I do believe the plant is a miracle healer. I just don't believe in absurdities.

Why don't you believe? Where did you get the change your diet info?:wave::plant grow:

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran

Original Univ of Va study showing that THC halts lewis lung adenocarcinoma:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=1159836&dopt=Citation

London study showing THC causes kills leukemia cells.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15454482

University of Texas study showing the CB1 receptor (which is activated by cannabis) suppresses colorectal cancer tumor, when the receptor is lost cancer can occur.

http://cancerres.aacrjournals.org/cgi/content/abstract/68/15/6468

Univ of Southern Florida study showing that cannabis blocks cancer causing viruses:

http://news.bio-medicine.org/biolog...p-combat-cancer-causing-herpes-viruses-115-1/

Harvard study showing cannabis cuts lung cancer growth in half:

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/04/070417193338.htm

The British Journal of Cancer reports that cannabis treats prostate cancer

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/04/070417193338.htm

Researchers at the California Pacific Medical Center Research Institute found that cannabis halts breast cancer.

http://www.cbc.ca/health/story/2007/11/19/cannabis-cancer.html

A large population study of chronic cannabis smokers found that they had a REDUCED risk of head, neck and throat cancers when compared to those that did not use cannabis.

http://cancerpreventionresearch.aacrjournals.org/cgi/content/abstract/1940-6207.CAPR-09-0048v1

Spanish study showing that THC inhibits gliomas (brain cancer).

http://cancerres.aacrjournals.org/cgi/content/full/68/6/1945

Herborizer

Veteran
If everclear left ANY residue in yer oil it would be sugary wouldnt it? Thats fine for eatin but aint sugar a slight bit carcinogenic when burnt? ----- If yer answers "purge it", then whats the diferance between everclear or iso or bho as a solvent? Not much huh? But spare me the sugar anyhow, if I make oil, it'l be iso. Evaps all nice and clean for me. Not that Il be makin any soon tho, my preferance is bubble hash. -----Not much to do with the thread I guess, but just a li'l on solvents. Everclears no better than iso. My chik peas are made with lye.

Unless you are not smoking it. I would much rather consume some residual sugar than residual iso which converts into accetone in your liver. Most people using this for cancer is most likely looking at consuming the oil.

ijim

I'm sorry, I haven't done the controlled double blind peer-researched studies that Rick Simpson has propagated throughout the medical community. I also don't own a hat as striking as his, I'm going to go flog myself for the errors of my ways. If someone can point me to Simpson's research rather than to his laughable website replete with misspellings and a lack of instruction for use I'd appreciate it.

Hey philcollins?...if I met any of your friends who survived terminal cancer prognoses I'd punch them in the fucking face just for you. Does the syringe assist in the eating of the hash oil? I understand that the syringe is to lend an air of credibility to a practice that is ridiculous on its face and needs props like medical devices in order to more easily dupe the masses into supporting medical cannabis research.

Naptha is not an approved pharmaceutical solvent. Propane, butane, and carbon dioxide are. Let that begin the flames. To add fuel, fuck you all. Cept Ryo.

Sounds like clyde needs a better Indica and should leave the sativas alone.

i am not sure what to make of this thread...

I'll take away the links and studies... I will take away the kind words and optimism...

I am SO glad they took away the trolls.

"WE" are trying the canna-cure on a 73 yo F with stage 2 lung cancer. She is going against Dr advice and forgoing all chemo and radiation, opting for for a healthy death instead. As has been pointed out; most people dont die from the cancer, they die from the treatments... and live in sick, debilitating misery till they die as well.

WE are not concerned with trace amounts of any solvents, even though the first 10 grams are a watter hash. The air I BREATH has more toxic chemicals in it one any day than anything left in a well mad batch of oil... no matter what the solvent.

the sad fact remains, to many stoner's are selling medicine. To many sick people are dieing because they cant afford black market prices. to many people refuse to think for themselves...

and mostly, to many people with the hands on experience with a cannabis cure OF ANYTHING are NOT on the forums that cater to the chronic pot smoker, hippy, stoner, high dollar pot grower or annoying sixteen year old with a closet and daddies drop light.

But, the links provided ( after page nine or so) are very good. Nothing I didnt find on my own, but maybe this thread can be cleaned up so that if somebody in a life and death situation just happens to stumble upon it, they could find the quality information and can skip all the petty crap and ego grunts. Maybe .

There will be a diary of the canna-cure posted elsewhere. I will provide information to interested others on a need to know basis, to prevent rude, hurtful or obnoxious behavior...

I only pop on to do research. I M me and wait. I will respond as I can.

GanjaPharma

so my dad has non-hodgkins lymphoma, its incurable, he got the diagnosis last year when he had a dozen golf ball lumps in his neck abdomen and groin. he has always been a grower and a head, but after the cancer diagnosis he decided to start trying to get as much THC and CBD into his body as he could. after all, the studies that showed the most promise of tumor inhibition were all using INFUSIONS (some delivered via brain shunt) rather than inhaled cannabis.
for the most part he eats pills of MCT mixed with some very high grade amberglass. (and only stays baked during his conscious hours, and when he is asleep)
he had a cat scan yesterday, results are in on monday. but his doc says all of the lumps have shrunk dramatically. he cant even feel 90% of them (this is in a stage 4 patient). so we will see.

do desperate people latch onto miracle cures? sure.
does that make those cures a bunch of quackary? not necessarily.

some shit is blatantly false. a scam with no possible redeeming quality. take homeopathy for instance. a drop of asprin diluted beyond the point of molecular detection is bullshit.

other stuff is simply unproven, or remotely hopeful, or downright doubtful....but not absolute bullshit. take herbal medicine, or in this case the use of cannabis as a tumor inhibitor.
in those cases there IS a CHANCE of a heretofore unknown (or in the case of Ganja, unsupported) plant, containing ingredients that MIGHT ACTUALLY WORK.

one is utter bullshit...and the other is a longshot..

except that when we are talking about "does hash oil cure cancer" we arent (any longer) saying: "my ol grannie knows a secret herb that will cure what ails ya"
we have 40 years of promising data, including some very relevant and contemporary data to support the claims. a heap more data than those supporting homeopathy, and a ton more than you will find on the benefits of devils claw, or saw palmetto.

my old man doesnt have time for the politricks of BigPharma (no relation to yours truly) and the risks are....well they are nonexistent. besides, if my dad dies of the first cannabis overdose in recorded history he gets to have the last laugh.

dickcorn

All I can say is wow! My father just passed in Jan. of the same cancer. He went from diagnosis to passing in 8 months. Unfortunatley my mom is a nurse and pushed him to chemo and every other treatment doctors recomended and he was not able to consume as much. I'm certain all the treatments killed him quicker then his cancer could have, on top of making his last months agonizing. I wish more doctors would recomend alternative treatments as there is proof chemo only works like less than 2% of the time. May I ask your fathers age? My dad was 57. Thanks for sharing and keep us posted on his condition and any other treatments he uses.

GanjaPharma

he turned 60 in october. the diagnoses was exactly 1 year ago, "stage 4 grade 3, large B-cell follicular lymphoma"
he has said from the start that he will refuse chemo, but might use one of the monoclonal antibody therapies (rituximab etc..) since the side effects are very few. my mom is an ARNP as well, not sure she supports the "no-chemo" possition...but she knows better than to try and change an ornery old bastards mind.

I am sorry about your dad, I am in my mid 30's and am terrified of seeing my immortal father get sick. your grief must still be very fresh.

you said you wished more doctors would favor alternative treatments to chemo. i had a long talk with my dads oncologist, I was asking his opinion on various things...chronobiology (as related to chemo dosage) herbal therapies etc.. y'know what he said to me?
he says " i have been practicing for 30 years, cared for thousands of patients. I have heard hundreds of folk cures, saints to pray too, alternative therapies, and fringe medical practices...and i havent yet had someone walk into my office and say, Doctor, you were wrong, and I am healed...not one."

to this my dad says "i aint trying to outlive this cancer...i just want to die of something else first"

I'll keep you posted.
(hope you and your mom can heal as well)