What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hash Oil Cures Cancer!

Ioni Botani

Thank you!

Ive come to find.....hash oil is not only the shit.

ALL CANNABINOIDS IN GENERAL ARE THE SHIT.

End of story. Cannabinoids cure Cancer (and can also treat almost EVERY ailment known to man), and some VERY influential people DON'T want that known.

Hash oil is simply the most pure extraction method available that gathers the FULL SPECTRUM OF CANNABINOIDS presently secreted in Cannabis. These chemicals have been refined by nature for MILLENIA.

(EDIT: Cannabis began secreting THC TO PROTECT ITSELF AGAINST UV RAYS...GO FIGURE!)

Years of human synthesis haven't even come close to mother nature's magick.
End of story.

-Io

Last edited:

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I personally have donated enough to and seen enough cancer intervention programs to believe that cannabis oil works to kill tumor cells.

What can I say, beyond that it is not the universial panacea, in that it seemingly doesn't address all forms of cancer? It does however appear to kill many forms.

I recomend taking your best shot! What could it hurt?

Ioni Botani

Thankee sai for your words of wisdom.

Also, ye say true, this shouldn't be considered a 'cure all' by any means.
It's use in the treatment of most ailments is highly beneficial. Helping the body go through every day functions through cannabinoid receptors in our nerve endings. Helping the sick by helping them eat, sleep..or even stay awake.

In no way should this overthrow the findings of medical professionals.

There's just no way I could ALSO ignore the findings of other medical and biological professionals, who state its effectiveness on human bodily functions is unmatched to date.

That call should be left to the individual user, whose responsibility it is to go out and research for themselves.

jes1243

About 30–35% of the weight of hempseed is an edible oil that contains about 80% as essential fatty acids (EFAs); i.e., linoleic acid, omega-6 (LA, 55%), alpha-linolenic acid, omega-3 (ALA, 22%), in addition to gamma-linolenic acid, omega-6 (GLA, 1–4%) and stearidonic acid, omega-3 (SDA, 0–2%).
The proportions of linoleic acid and alpha-linolenic acid in one tablespoon per day (15 ml) of hempseed oil easily provides human daily requirements for EFAs. Unlike flaxseed oil, hempseed oil can be used continuously without developing a deficiency or other imbalance of EFAs. This has been demonstrated in a clinical study, where the daily ingestion of flaxseed oil decreased the endogenous production of GLA.[5]
In common with other oils, hempseed oil provides 9 kcal/g. Compared with other culinary oils it is low in saturated fatty acids.[6]
Highly unsaturated oils, and especially poor quality oils, can spontaneously oxidize and turn rancid within a short period of time when they are not stored properly; i.e., in a cool/cold, dark place, preferably in a dark glass bottle. Hempseed oil can be frozen for longer periods of storage time. Preservatives (antioxidants) are not necessary for high quality oils that are stored properly.
Hempseed oil has a relatively low smoke point and is not suitable for frying. Hempseed oil is primarily used as a food oil and dietary supplement, and has been shown to relieve the symptoms of eczema (atopic dermatitis).[7]

juztbudz

I've had some good experiences using simpson oil. I take Peanut butter, infused with the SO every night at bed time. The first noticable effect is that I no longer take any meds to sleep, and get a good nights rest on most occasions. But there was an added bonus. My blood sugar levels have dropped down to nearly the same as someone without type 2 diabetes. This ran true for several months, but now, all of a sudden, my sugars are bouncing again. It might be time to make stronger mix of SO with the Peanutbutter. I also use a topical on my neuropathy in my feet (they are cold as heck all winter long, not a good thing with Michigan's winters). I rub a bit of the topical on the feet in the morning which removes all of the pain I suffer, and my feet get warmer due to cannabis' function as a vasodialator. My feet are warm most of the day now...

Herborizer

Veteran
I've had some good experiences using simpson oil. I take Peanut butter, infused with the SO every night at bed time. The first noticable effect is that I no longer take any meds to sleep, and get a good nights rest on most occasions. But there was an added bonus. My blood sugar levels have dropped down to nearly the same as someone without type 2 diabetes. This ran true for several months, but now, all of a sudden, my sugars are bouncing again. It might be time to make stronger mix of SO with the Peanutbutter. I also use a topical on my neuropathy in my feet (they are cold as heck all winter long, not a good thing with Michigan's winters). I rub a bit of the topical on the feet in the morning which removes all of the pain I suffer, and my feet get warmer due to cannabis' function as a vasodialator. My feet are warm most of the day now...

Thank you for sharing. Do you mind explaining how you made it?

hazemaker

thats just it the more u dig and in my case i didnt believe it, just to good to be true but after hours days even of looking at medical research, I gotta say if i get cancer, this is my chemo. Key seems to be HEAVY DOSES in short time frame, not bong hits heavy people Concentrated Cannabinoids, HASHISH or oil INGESTED not smoked or applied topicaly if you have skin cancer. Not everyone is helped, eddy lepps wife died but like any medicine its not 100%. If you need proof that its not snake oilo, seek and you will find, there are 100's and growing research projects that prove what simpson states.

hazemaker

NAPTHA= ya thats a scary solvent and i have wondered that to isopropyl alchol. But if u made ice hash and uses that product same as oil? whats am i missing? besides having potential of pet ether or iso in my oil, if only traces.

I would pursuit ice hash for purity of product, besides naptha is a carcinogen, kinda playing with fire and btw if u get fire near the fumes bodda bing bodda boom u got bigger problems then cancer!

real ting

thats just it the more u dig and in my case i didnt believe it, just to good to be true but after hours days even of looking at medical research, I gotta say if i get cancer, this is my chemo. Key seems to be HEAVY DOSES in short time frame, not bong hits heavy people Concentrated Cannabinoids, HASHISH or oil INGESTED not smoked or applied topicaly if you have skin cancer. Not everyone is helped, eddy lepps wife died but like any medicine its not 100%. If you need proof that its not snake oilo, seek and you will find, there are 100's and growing research projects that prove what simpson states.

I would be happy to read some of these research journals if you would be willing to post a link or the name of the study.

It is hard to believe that cannabis is the miracle cure for cancer, you'd think rick simpson would have found a professor or graduate student at a university somewhere willing to do trials on hash oil if it worked as well as he claims. I would love for it to be true, but as it is it reminds me of colloidal silver or other bogus "health" remedies.

zenoonez

Veteran
There is a work going on now with breast cancer, doing testing on mice, say it could be in full blow human trials within 2 years. The winds of change are blowing people...

I think the OP meant the thread's title to read, "Snake Oil Cures Cancer"

If it really cured cancer, I am thinking there may be one or two discussions about it in medical journals and the mainstream media.

Although maybe it's true, but nobody really has a need for a cure for cancer.

Everyone that is questioning this Rick Simpson guy should read these.

pot shrinks tumors;Gov. new in '74

This next one is a pdf
http://americanmarijuana.org/Guzman-Cancer.pdf

danut

In the 1930's the rep from the AMA was the only person to testify against the marijuana tax stamp act before congress.

He told congress that making marijuana illegal would deprive citizens of valuable medicine.

At the time, there were many preparations of cannabis that were being marketed for treating skin cancer.

Then our government forced our doctors into darkness.

What we are doing now is bringing old knowledge back into the light of day.

Danut I absolutely agree!! +rep!

This is a quote from the first link I posted;

"Most Americans don't know anything about the Madrid discovery. Virtually no major U.S. newspapers carried the story, which ran only once on the AP and UPI news wires, on Feb. 29, 2000.

The ominous part is that this isn't the first time scientists have discovered that THC shrinks tumors. In 1974 researchers at the Medical College of Virginia, who had been funded by the National Institute of Health to find evidence that marijuana damages the immune system, found instead that THC slowed the growth of three kinds of cancer in mice - lung and breast cancer, and a virus-induced leukemia.

The DEA quickly shut down the Virginia study and all further cannabis/tumor research, according to Jack Herer, who reports on the events in his book, "The Emperor Wears No Clothes." In 1976 President Gerald Ford put an end to all public cannabis research and granted exclusive research rights to major pharmaceutical companies, who set out - unsuccessfully - to develop synthetic forms of THC that would deliver all the medical benefits without the "high."

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
there will be never discussion by main stream medical media until the pharma companies are about to make money on it......... peroid......

jes1243

Hemp oil has long been recognised as one of the most versatile and beneficial substances known to man. Derived from hemp seeds (a member of the achene family of fruits) it has been regarded as a superfood due to its high essential fatty acid content and the unique ratio of omega3 to omega6 and gamma linolenic acid (GLA) - 2:5:1. Hemp oil, is known to contain up to 5% of pure GLA, a much higher concentration than any other plant, even higher than spirulina. For thousands of years, the hemp plant has been used in elixirs and medicinal teas because of its healing properties and now medical science is zeroing in on the properties of its active substances.

Puffin13

Lifetime Supporter
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hemp oil has long been recognised as one of the most versatile and beneficial substances known to man. Derived from hemp seeds (a member of the achene family of fruits) it has been regarded as a superfood due to its high essential fatty acid content and the unique ratio of omega3 to omega6 and gamma linolenic acid (GLA) - 2:5:1. Hemp oil, is known to contain up to 5% of pure GLA, a much higher concentration than any other plant, even higher than spirulina. For thousands of years, the hemp plant has been used in elixirs and medicinal teas because of its healing properties and now medical science is zeroing in on the properties of its active substances.

What you say is true, jes but Rick Simpson's Hemp oil is different than hemp seed oil in that it is made from the psychoactive cannabis not cannabis hemp. Hemp oil has been very effective in treating many different types of illnesses and diseases. I believe that hemp seed oil could play a major role in healing a person's body and keep it functioning properly. The very high soluble protein content of hemp food products is also very beneficial, along with the other nutrients you mentioned. Hope that clears things up a bit.