What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hash Oil Cures Cancer!

clide2.0

They're not a cancer patient if they refused all treatment. Like Rick Simpson says, people who use hash oil should not undergo cancer treatment or chemotherapy at all, as it is poison and makes you sick. Hash oil, on the other hand, made with naphtha in the great Canadian tradition, cures all ills.

alaskan

You act like you've never known anyone (or known someone who's known someone) that's undergone chemo or taken the medicine and gotten sick and died.
Are you denying it happens or just being a shithead for kicks?

I could list at least six people in and around my family that have died as a direct result of chemotherapy/radiation/medication.

Seriously, what's your gripe with thc as a medicine? You don't seem to know anything about it so I don't think you've read any studies or done any research... what are you even doing on this website?

Tripp35

Well there has been talk over regular cannabis consumption killing cancer cells, and since BHO/hash oil is a cannabis concentrate it only makes sense that its cancer killing effects would only be concentrated as well. Thus making them more noticeable.

Just a theory.:joint:

Whoops, wrong hash oil! Lol, my bad. Well I'll leave that up there anyway.

clide2.0

You're just a joke to me if you're going to impugn my research. I'm not your messiah Rick Simpson so I'm not about to use what I've read to justify absurd claims. I'd like to see a study showing magical hash oil is as effective as Taxol. It certainly could be. But I've yet to hear about rubbing Taxol on oneself.

alaskan

dontfeedthetroll.jpg

clide2.0

An excellent and reasoned reply to an information-filled post such as mine. Please don't rub hash oil on yourself if you have cancer, go to a doctor.

NotGuilty

What he just said ^. I guess you could try hash oil in conjunction with a Doctor's advice/Treatment. Good advice clide.

fatigues

Veteran
But wait! According to Rick Simpson, cannabis oil magically cures diabetes too.

The suggestion that a patient facing a life-threatening illness should avoid chemotherapy and instead put his or her life on the line for the life-saving cannabis oil, all on the promise and thorough medical research of a high-school dropout and janitor is utterly and completely appalling.

Rick Simpson is a crank. Marijuana may - or may not - have some promising role to play in developing a treatment for some forms of cancer. But the claims that ingesting it,. injecting it, or applying it as a topical oil magically makes cancer AND diabetes disappear are utterly reckless and plainly bogus.

If it's true - then standard double blind testing and discounting for any placebo effect will confirm everything Simpson claims. And if it's bullshit - it will be shown to be bullshit, too.

Doubtless, the tin-foil hat conspiracy theorists will then scream Big Pharma this and Big Business that to justify why this snake oil pitchman deserves to be believed, canonized and elevated to Sainthood.

A person's ability to rationally assess incredible stories and discount them for what they are (incredible) seems inversely proportional to that individual's disdain for rational, quantifiable science and modern medicine.

clide2.0

He deserves to be crucified on an upside down Caduceus. CBD has a positive role in mitigating diabetes but that sure doesn't make it a cure. And hash oil as an effective palliative agent and appetite stimulant doesn't make it a cancer cure either (FDA deep in tests to approve Sativex for these things in the USA. Real hash oil medicine). Showing some promise in fighting cancer is something that shows promise in fighting cancer. It doesn't give someone the right to claim they've cured people of cancer. Also, if you're one of the types that fatigues refers to at the end or if you simply love good quality oil, check out the mean green of Big Rick's oil to be convinced of his insanity.

Skip

Veteran
I've seen cannabis oil cure skin cancers. But the oil used was not processed like Rick's. It is the original HOLY ANOINTING OIL, used in biblical times by people like Jesus. It has other ingredients in it, it's not processed with chemicals, but infused in oil (preferably hemp oil, but olive oil works too). Big difference in what a lot of ppl are using (this Holy Anointing Oil) vs Rick Simpsons deal.

The recipe for this oil exists on this site. Look for it, make it, try it, you'll like it!

This is the recipe that Jack Herer and Eddy Lepp promote and use a lot.

Tip: you can give it to your pets if they are out of hand, and they will calm down nicely.

It heals a lot of skin conditions, eases localized pain and I'm sure has many other uses that I've yet to explore.

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
i know people who were using runnier second grade butane extract for athritis relief by direct application to the hands affected. worked pretty good as i recall.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i know people who were using runnier second grade butane extract for athritis relief by direct application to the hands affected. worked pretty good as i recall.

I regularly use and supply other patients with BHO infused into coconut oil as a topical for arthritis and muscular pains like cramps, etc. It works faster if you also add cinnamon bark and leaf oil, plus Myrrh gum, as used in HAO.

It not only works well, it works amazingly well. If you haven't tried it, you owe it to yourself to do so.

A few drops under the tongue does amazing things as well. Certifiably a highly effective aid in refining cunning linguistic skills.

GW

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
HOLY ANOINTING OIL

HOLY ANOINTING OIL

I've seen cannabis oil cure skin cancers. But the oil used was not processed like Rick's. It is the original HOLY ANOINTING OIL, used in biblical times by people like Jesus. It has other ingredients in it, it's not processed with chemicals, but infused in oil (preferably hemp oil, but olive oil works too). Big difference in what a lot of ppl are using (this Holy Anointing Oil) vs Rick Simpsons deal.

The recipe for this oil exists on this site. Look for it, make it, try it, you'll like it!

This is the recipe that Jack Herer and Eddy Lepp promote and use a lot.

Tip: you can give it to your pets if they are out of hand, and they will calm down nicely.

It heals a lot of skin conditions, eases localized pain and I'm sure has many other uses that I've yet to explore.

The holy anointing oil described in Exodus 30:22-25 was created from 500 shekels (about 6 kg) of myrrh, half as much (about 3 kg) of fragrant cinnamon, 250 shekels (about 3 kg) of fragrant cane (kanabos, variously translated as calamus or cannabis), 500 shekels (about 6kg) of cassia, and a hin (about 4 L) of olive oil.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The holy anointing oil described in Exodus 30:22-25 was created from 500 shekels (about 6 kg) of myrrh, half as much (about 3 kg) of fragrant cinnamon, 250 shekels (about 3 kg) of fragrant cane (kanabos, variously translated as calamus or cannabis), 500 shekels (about 6kg) of cassia, and a hin (about 4 L) of olive oil.

Yup, Exodus is where I got the original, except one of my associates converted it to ounces and grams and we've been playing with the shorter chain tryglyceride coconut oil, and just adding essential oils instead of boiling the leaf and bark.

If you look at the original Exodus recipe, it calls for about 15 ounces of cannabis per liter of olive oil. Whoa, that is a bunch of cannabis!!!

Probably wild ditch weed, but we really don't know for sure when mankind started cultivating and hybridizing cannabis, instead of gathering wild plants.

I've tried just cannabis in the coconut oil and it works all by itself, just not as fast or well as with the addition of the rest of the ingredients.

The scientist at the time the Holy Anointing Oil was originally formulated, were also the priesthood, watchers and keepers of the secret knowlege. They called themselves the Sons of God, as well as Sons of Light. Moses belonged to that brotherhood.

Since the priesthood was not only the scientists of the time, they were the doctors, and magicians. I can only imagine how magical the relief from pain using HAO must have seemed at the time and how much hocus pocus was added for effect by the magicians.

GW

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
What's the fuss ? It has been well known since the 70s that THC has anti-tumoral/anti-cancer properties, there's nothing new with this.

Irie !

sprocket

My fiancee two years back was diagnosed with Acute lymphoblastic leukemia with Philadelphia positive chromosome. Since that time she has gone through many chemo's and radiation treatments before she had a bone marrow transplant. The chemo and radiation destroyed her and is what will be the death of her unless of course something miraculously heals her. They gave her the "how long you have left to live" speech last Friday. She's only 25 years of age. I am going through with a cannabis oil treatment. I have done extensive research on the healing properties of cannabis for the duration of her disease. I have personally spoken to Dr. Melamede via e-mail about the healing properties of cannabinoids and how it regulates every system in your body. He specifically said that Leukemia is one of the cancers where cannabinoids do well against.

Thought I'd share with everybody my story to whom it might interest. I'll post updates on how she's doing with the cannabis oil. If it doesn't work, she was slated to die anyways. If it does work, I will open my mouth to as many people as I can to share this information. After all, not enough people realize the medicinal value of cannabis and its potential. Obviously most people on here know enough about the plant. I'm hoping at the least.. she feels less pain through these frightening days.

I

inthelight

I believe it is what he says. I even think that over time its like spice from the movie dune. maybe not to the extreme extent but it definitely has the ability to make your systems run very well.

H

hard rain

Maybe you should all have a read about what Lester grinspoon thinks of simpsons "cure".
Dr. Grinspoon's Response to High Times article on Rick Simpson

By Lester Grinspoon, M.D.

Dr. Lester Grinspoon is associate professor emeritus of psychiatry at Harvard Medical School and the author of Marihuana Reconsidered (Harvard University Press, 1971) and Marijuana: The Forbidden Medicine (with Dr. James B. Bakalar, Yale University Press, 1993).

This op-ed is a response to an article that appeared in the January 2010 issue of HIGH TIMES, “Rick Simpson’s Hemp-Oil Medicine,” written by Steve Hager, HIGH TIMES creative director.

Like everyone else who has been working over decades to ensure that marijuana, with all that it has to offer, is allowed to take its proper place in our lives, I have been heartened by the rapidly growing pace at which it is gaining understanding as a safe and versatile medicine. In addition to the relief it offers to so many patients with a large array of symptoms and syndromes (almost invariably at less cost, both in toxicity and money, than the conventional drugs it replaces), it is providing those patients, their caregivers, and the people who are close to them an opportunity to see for themselves how useful and unthreatening its use is. It has been a long and difficult sell, but I think it is now generally believed (except by the United States government) that herbal marijuana as a medicine is here to stay.

The evidence which underpins this status as a medicine is, unlike that of almost all other modern medicines, anecdotal. Ever since the mid-1960s, new medicines have been officially approved through large, carefully controlled double-blind studies, the same path that marijuana might have followed had it not been placed in Schedule 1 of the Controlled Substances Act of 1970, which has made it impossible to do the kind of studies demanded for approval by the Food and Drug Administration. Anecdotal evidence commands much less attention than it once did, yet it is the source of much of our knowledge of synthetic medicines as well as plant derivatives. Controlled experiments were not needed to recognize the therapeutic potential of chloral hydrate, barbiturates, aspirin, curare, insulin or penicillin. And there are many more recent examples of the value of anecdotal evidence. It was in this way that the use of propranolol for angina and hypertension, of diazepam for status epilepticus (a state of continuous seizure activity), and of imipramine for childhood enuresis (bed-wetting) was discovered, although these drugs were originally approved by regulators for other purposes.

Today, advice on the use of marijuana to treat a particular sign or symptom, whether provided or not by a physician, is based almost entirely on anecdotal evidence. For example, let’s consider the case of a patient who has an established diagnosis of Crohn’s disease but gets little or no relief from conventional medicines (or even occasional surgery) and suffers from severe cramps, diarrhea and loss of weight. His cannabis-savvy physician – one who is aware of compelling anecdotal literature suggesting that it is quite useful in this syndrome – would not hesitate to recommend to this patient that he try using marijuana. He might say, “Look, I can’t be certain that this will help you, but there is now considerable experience that marijuana has been very useful in treating the symptoms of this disorder, and if you use it properly, it will not hurt you one bit; so I would suggest you give it a try, and if it works, great – and if it does not, it will not have harmed you.”

If this advice is followed and it works for this patient, he will report back that, indeed, his use of the drug has eliminated the symptoms and he is now regaining his weight; or that it doesn’t work for him but he is no better or worse off than he was before he had a trial of marijuana. Particularly in states which have accommodated the use of marijuana as a medicine, this kind of exchange is not uncommon. Because the use of cannabis as a medicine is so benign, relative to most of the conventional medicines it competes with, knowledgeable physicians are less hesitant to recommend a trial.

One of the problems of accepting a medicine – particularly one whose toxicity profile is lower than most over-the-counter medicines – on the basis of anecdotal evidence alone is that it runs the risk of being oversold. For example, it is presently being recommended for many types of pain, some of which are not responsive to its analgesic properties. Nonetheless, in this instance, a failed trial of marijuana is not a serious problem; and at the very least, both patient and physician learn that the least toxic analgesic available doesn’t work for this patient with this type of pain. Unfortunately, this kind of trial is not always benign.

In the January 2010 issue of HIGH TIMES, Steve Hager published an article, “Rick Simpson’s Hemp-Oil Medicine,” in which he extols the cancer-curing virtues of a concentrated form of marijuana which a Canadian man developed as “hemp oil.” Unfortunately, the anecdotal evidence on which the cancer-curing capacity is based is unconvincing; and because it is unconvincing, it raises a serious moral issue.

Simpson, who does not have a medical or scientific education (he dropped out of school in ninth grade), apparently does not require that a candidate for his treatment have an established diagnosis of a specific type of cancer, usually achieved through biopsy, gross and histopathological examinations, radiologic and clinical laboratory evidence. He apparently accepts the word of his “patients.” Furthermore, after he has given the course of “hemp oil,” there is apparently no clinical or laboratory follow-up; he apparently accepts the “patient’s” belief that he has been cured. According to Hager, he claims a cure rate of 70 percent. But 70 percent of what? Do all the people he “treats” with hemp-oil medicine have medically established, well-documented cancer, or is he treating the symptoms or a constellation of symptoms that he or the patient have concluded signify the existence of cancer? And what is the nature and duration of the follow-up which would allow him to conclude that he has cured 70 percent? Furthermore, does this population of “patients with cancer” include those who have already had therapeutic regimes (such as surgery, radiation or chemotherapy) which are known to be successful in curing some cancers or holding at bay, sometimes for long periods of time, many others?

There are patients who have a medically sound diagnosis of pre-symptomatic cancer (such as early prostate cancer) but who, for one reason or another, eschew allopathic treatment and desperately seek out other approaches. Such patients are all too eager to believe that a new treatment, such as hemp-oil medicine, has cured their cancer. Unfortunately, this cancer, which was asymptomatic at the time of its discovery, will eventually become symptomatic, and at that time the possibility of a cure is significantly diminished, if not inconceivable.

This lesson was brought home to me when I was asked by the American Cancer Society, during a period early in my medical career when I was doing cancer research, to participate in an investigation of a man in Texas who claimed that a particular herb that his grandfather discovered would cure cancer. I was able to locate two women who had well-documented diagnoses of early (asymptomatic) cervical cancer who had decided not to have surgery but instead went to Texas and took the “medicine.” When I first met them some months after each had taken the “cure,” they were certain that they were now cancer-free. With much effort, I was able to persuade them to have our surgical unit perform new biopsies, both of which revealed advancement in the pathological process over their initial biopsies. Both were then persuaded to have the surgery they had previously feared, and there is no doubt that this resulted in saving their lives.

There is little doubt that cannabis now may play some non-curative roles in the treatment of this disease (or diseases) because it is often useful to cancer patients who suffer from nausea, anorexia, depression, anxiety, pain and insomnia. However, while there is growing evidence from animal studies that it may shrink tumor cells and cause other promising salutary effects in some cancers, there is no present evidence that it cures any of the many different types of cancer. I think the day will come when it or some cannabinoid derivatives will be demonstrated to have cancer-curative powers, but in the meantime, we must be very cautious about what we promise these patients
http://www.thc-ministry.org/forum/showthread.php?t=11552

Latest posts

Latest posts