What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hash Oil Cures Cancer!

Ioni Botani

I recently read a very interesting article in High Times, about a man in Nova Scotia I believe, that has been self medicating friends and family with topical and ingested oil, what he called "Hemp Oil."
I was wondering, if anyone happened to know of this man's technique...
Or an equivalent.
Anyone who hasn't seen the article should find out about it...

Very interesting stuff.

It was a solvent extraction the article said...Im familiar with these extraction teks and was just wondering which one he might be using.

Bless.
I.

EDIT....the first few pages are based upon the controversies of the treatment...
The later pages begin going through more official documentation and preferred medical grade extractions.

Last edited:

vta

Veteran
Find out more about Rick Simpson and his naphtha oil here

Last edited by a moderator:

clide2.0

When the oil cools off it has the consistency of thick grease. Some strains will produce very thick oil and you may have trouble squeezing it out of the syringe. If this happens, place the syringe in warm water a few minutes prior to use.

Some strains will produce very thick oil and you may have trouble squeezing it out of the syringe. If this happens, place the syringe in warm water a few minutes prior to use.

squeezing it out of the syringe. If this happens, place the syringe in warm water a few minutes prior to use.

syringe

Ryoko_The_Demon

Dudes like this and their ridiculous claims are not helping us legalize.

Hemp oil can also increase the size of a certain part of the male anatomy when rubbed into the skin.

clide2.0

Don't forget to shoot up your solid amorphous substance directly into your veins after warming it up to shift its phase more to liquid. Then you won't have cancer anymore when it stops your heart. I wonder how much money the US pays "Rick Simpson" every year to discredit medical marijuana so effectively. How are your terpene bubbles doing NotGuilty? Going to attempt to side with syringes full of naptha-extracted oil over reason again?

alaskan

You retards need to look into stuff for more than three seconds before spouting off like you know what you're talking about.

When the oil cools off it has the consistency of thick grease. Some strains will produce very thick oil and you may have trouble squeezing it out of the syringe. If this happens, place the syringe in warm water a few minutes prior to use.

Some strains will produce very thick oil and you may have trouble squeezing it out of the syringe. If this happens, place the syringe in warm water a few minutes prior to use.

squeezing it out of the syringe. If this happens, place the syringe in warm water a few minutes prior to use.

syringe

From what I've seen it's not a NEEDLE-syringe, but a blunt-tipped one, like a tiny turkey baster.

Like this...
12ml.jpg

It's NOT FOR INJECTING, but for applying the oil to the affected area.

clide2.0

alaskan is a great man too, right NotGuilty. Keep on spreading the truth, guys! We'll show everyone how rational and fact-based we are in our propagation of information about hash oil! Rub it on yourself and cure cancer, Rick Simpson says so. The evil government wants to keep it secret!

Call me a retard again. We all see you telling people that you believe putting hash oil into syringes is the first step toward curing cancer at home. What if you leave some terpene bubbles in it while you're shooting it up?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

alaskan

You know there is more than one type of cancer, and more than one type of syringe, right?

What studies have you done to show that it doesn't work, or that this rick simpson guy is trying to mislead people?

What does he stand to gain here? Is he selling anything?

Mainstream studies show just smoking it helps prevent lung cancer, so what's so far fetched about a concentrated amount of it applied directly to a cancerous sore helping fight skin cancer?

NotGuilty

Clide, you have your recollection of effects somewhat altered..... I was not siding with either of you on the terpene issue. I was trying to find a practical home experiment to reach my own conclusions. Correct or not.

As for curing cancer, I have not said I believe this to be true.

"Rick Simpson is a good Man" - Stated because he is attempting to help others.

I also understand the syringe is for transferring ONLY.

As for Naptha.... Under the right conditions, and with a clean solvent, can be used... vacuum purge, no adulterants, etc. Especially if it is for topical use only. Let the Flames begin.....

philcollins

Hey clide?...they are not "shooting up" the oil u goofball...they eat it....get a clue. FYI...i know a handful of folks that have survived a terminal prognosis of cancer...by shunning mainstream medical advice, and using natural healing...which includes using high doses of ganja.

clide2.0

I'm sorry, I haven't done the controlled double blind peer-researched studies that Rick Simpson has propagated throughout the medical community. I also don't own a hat as striking as his, I'm going to go flog myself for the errors of my ways. If someone can point me to Simpson's research rather than to his laughable website replete with misspellings and a lack of instruction for use I'd appreciate it.

Hey philcollins?...if I met any of your friends who survived terminal cancer prognoses I'd punch them in the fucking face just for you. Does the syringe assist in the eating of the hash oil? I understand that the syringe is to lend an air of credibility to a practice that is ridiculous on its face and needs props like medical devices in order to more easily dupe the masses into supporting medical cannabis research.

Naptha is not an approved pharmaceutical solvent. Propane, butane, and carbon dioxide are. Let that begin the flames. To add fuel, fuck you all. Cept Ryo.

clide2.0

Very true. Listen to this dude Rufus, he knows what he's talking about. We're talking about solvents that are deemed permissible to remain in trace amounts in the finished product as they have no negative health consequences that are measurable. Unlike things like naphtha, Coleman Fuel, kerosene, jet fuel, you know...Rick Simpson shit.