What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hash Oil Cures Cancer!

This from UK

This from UK

This as well from the UK:-
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/161628.php

Plenty on google, but more must be done. Keep on writing to Congress

Think this is why the sudden medical legal issues, good old Amerika realised this really is a wonder multi use plant and Amerika would be left behind in the stone age like cloning and embryonic research because of political/ religious issues.

Cure for cancer = Dollars on a scale unimaginable, now inagine no dollars because it is a homegrown weed plant, free to those who need and have no money for health care. Cannabis research will find use after use for this wonderful natural bio-lab in medicine.

A blessing for the poorman and his health world-wide

Ioni Botani

Since this IS the hash forum....

Since this IS the hash forum....

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Z10N

500 gr to 2-3 oz of oil 2-3 grams a day of that for a few months could work too many variables though.

Ioni Botani

Cannabinoids for Cancer Treatment: Progress and Promise
Sami Sarfaraz, Vaqar M. Adhami, Deeba N. Syed, Farrukh Afaq and Hasan Mukhtar

Chemoprevention Program, Paul P. Carbone Comprehensive Cancer Center and Department of Dermatology, School of Medicine and Public Health, University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin

Requests for reprints: Hasan Mukhtar, Department of Dermatology, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 1300, University Avenue, Medical Sciences Center, B-25, Madison, WI 53706. Phone: 608-263-3927; Fax: 608-263-5223; E-mail: hmukhtar@wisc.edu.

Cannabinoids are a class of pharmacologic compounds that offer potential applications as antitumor drugs, based on the ability of some members of this class to limit inflammation, cell proliferation, and cell survival. In particular, emerging evidence suggests that agonists of cannabinoid receptors expressed by tumor cells may offer a novel strategy to treat cancer. Here, we review recent work that raises interest in the development and exploration of potent, nontoxic, and nonhabit forming cannabinoids for cancer therapy. [Cancer Res 2008;68(2):339–42]

LINK

G

Guest 88950

Cannabis, killing spasms since 1999.

spasms, i know its not related to cancer but a common ground is the fact that most of us are having to learn of the Medicinal Properties of Cannabis through our own expiermental use, not through the Established Medical Community.

keep the info flowing.

Justin_Credible

Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary....
Veteran
AND from the actual article.

I NEVER THOUGHT ID HEAR THIS FROM FOX NEWS

http://health.blogs.foxnews.com/2010/03/10/are-you-cannabis-deficient/

You know what folks, I am not surprised to see this on Fox News. They are a money making org just like any other news org. Cannabis is becoming popular...to the point where people cannot ignore it anymore, there should be no more Sorts of calling it a "holistic" approach to treating cancer. So I am not surprised. It's about time actually; even if it is Fox News! ;)

Ioni Botani

I just wanted to go back and....

I just wanted to go back and....

But wait! According to Rick Simpson, cannabis oil magically cures diabetes too.

The suggestion that a patient facing a life-threatening illness should avoid chemotherapy and instead put his or her life on the line for the life-saving cannabis oil, all on the promise and thorough medical research of a high-school dropout and janitor is utterly and completely appalling.

Rick Simpson is a crank. Marijuana may - or may not - have some promising role to play in developing a treatment for some forms of cancer. But the claims that ingesting it,. injecting it, or applying it as a topical oil magically makes cancer AND diabetes disappear are utterly reckless and plainly bogus.

If it's true - then standard double blind testing and discounting for any placebo effect will confirm everything Simpson claims. And if it's bullshit - it will be shown to be bullshit, too.

....speak briefly about this. Essentially, Endocannabinoid receptors assist in basically EVERY bodily function, there is no reason to just assume that their crucial role does not affect blood sugar levels (insulin production).

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You know there is more than one type of cancer, and more than one type of syringe, right?

What studies have you done to show that it doesn't work, or that this rick simpson guy is trying to mislead people?

What does he stand to gain here? Is he selling anything?

Mainstream studies show just smoking it helps prevent lung cancer, so what's so far fetched about a concentrated amount of it applied directly to a cancerous sore helping fight skin cancer?

thc and cannabinoids are proven to prevent the growth of free radicals. those are cancer cells. so in a concentrate form applied often, I dont think rick simpsons claim is far off at all.

Bionic

Cautiously Optimistic
Veteran
thc and cannabinoids are proven to prevent the growth of free radicals. those are cancer cells. so in a concentrate form applied often, I dont think rick simpsons claim is far off at all.

Free radicals are not cancer and are necessary.

Ioni Botani

Is this a debate in September 2010? It's been known to science since the 70's that cannabinoids are anti-tumor.

Yes, there are still uninformed individuals out there....a surprising amount actually....a lot of my friends don't even believe it...
It's funny / very sad how indoctrinated people are..
Thank you, Mezz.

-Io

Latest posts

Latest posts