No announcement yet.

Hash Oil Cures Cancer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On a different note transdermal patches?

Would cannabis extract transdermal patches be a possability for some types of melanomas?

just an idea or would decomposion of cannabinods pop that ballon from happening
    dididadadidi dadida

Comment

Sam, you should really be trying to prove that any residual amount of toluene which may be present in a small amount of an extraction exceeds the 200ppm per day maximum safe exposure listed by OSHA. That would at least put your concerns about the use of toluene in context of the dosage recommended by Simpson.

Then, you could look-up the recommended maximum exposure levels of other solvents, and using them in the same context, prove that they are also deadly when used in this manner. I'm not saying they are or aren't, but you're not exactly making statements in context, are you? What you are saying might not actually mean anything if the exposure is far below safe levels. Wouldn't you want to know, rather than just speculate? I know I would.

Comment

Maybe you should stop ducking the benzene issue with its 2 PPM per day from ICH.

Comment

I wasn't talking about benzene, which I know full well is highly toxic. I have never advocated its use as a solvent in making these types of extractions. Again--reading comprehension--I said toluene. Toluene, as you know, is far less toxic and, as a result, far more widely used in chemistry. I give up on you. You aren't capable of actually teaching people anything because all you do is twist words, misrepresent statements, make illogical ad hominem attacks, and generally act like a (once again) smug asshole.
          Last edited by ColBatGuano; 01-15-2010, 21:26. Reason: clarification

Comment

Originally posted by ColBatGuano View Post
            I wasn't talking about benzene, which I know full well is highly toxic. I have never advocated its use as a solvent in making these types of extractions. Again--reading comprehension--I said toluene. Toluene, as you know, is far less toxic and, as a result, far more widely used in chemistry. I give up on you. You aren't capable of actually teaching people anything because all you do is twist words, misrepresent statements, make illogical ad hominem attacks, and generally act like a (once again) smug asshole.
            Wut? I thought we were talking about naphtha. I'm not sure where I made an attack against you personally in pointing out benzene's toxicity, it being present in naphtha at levels ranging from 0.1 to 2%. As such it's one of the other solvents you demanded I look up and provide the fact in question. It sounds like you're making an attack against me personally, rather, by calling me a smug asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by Really Sam View Post
              Maybe you should stop ducking the benzene issue with its 2 PPM per day from ICH.
              ???

Comment

while im not saying hash oil does not cure cancer i had a very close friend who died of brain cancer who smoked pot heavily most of his life. several large fat joints every day even weeks before his death he was a heavy pot smoker and it didnt save him. perhaps it cures certain cancers but i can attest that it does not kill all cancers. course this was smoked pot not oil.

Comment

Interestingly, all of Sam's comments have turned into the same statement. Kinda fitting, I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by tonto View Post
                    has any one here been of know some one first hand who has been 100% healed of cancer or diabetes?
                    still waiting

also can you guys stop bitching/spamming/clogging up the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by tonto View Post
                      still waiting

also can you guys stop bitching/spamming/clogging up the thread.
                      Indeed!

Cancer, yes. Diabetes, no. My grandfather had Hodgkin's lymphoma in the late 1980's. He's 89 now and has never relapsed. Of course, that particular form of cancer is highly curable (around 90%.) He had the most common form of the disease, called nodular sclerosing. My grandmother had some minor skin cancer removed from her nose a few years before that, and later died of kindey failure in 2006 at age 82. My grandfather was not cured by cannabis, nor any extraction of cannbinoids. He was cured with radiation therapy and a drug cocktail.

Comment

Originally Posted by ColBatGuano
                        There's no evidence that hash oil doesn't cure cancer or diabetes. I think Rick's claims deserve more attention.
                        I never said that, and you know I never said that. Anyone reading this thread can go back into the previous pages and read all of my posts to see for themselves. From the very first post, I was firmly skeptical of his claims. Now you're just a liar. Of course,all people really have to do is click on the little arrow icon next to the "Originally Posted by ColBatGuano" part of your failed attempt to shame me and they'll know you're a liar. Those arrows link to the original post from which quotes are taken--in this case a comment from a user called Kerlito on this page http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.p...73#post2175173 What a dope you are!

Please leave this thread if you aren't interested in anything more than jousting with people.

Comment

I'm the liar? Anyone with half a brain knows that CBD has positive effects in treating diabetes via the Ca+2 system. Izzo 2009 much?

Comment

Originally posted by Really Sam
                            Want to tell me more about how you don't make ad hominem attacks?

I guess that's one way to respond when someone provides medical evidence of the role cannabis plays in mitigating diabetes.
                            You haven't explained why you tried to lie and attribute a quote to me which was not my own. That's an act of a deranged person.

Thanks for the link to the paper, though. I'll be reading it beyond the abstract tomorrow.

Comment

Sam, you mentioned earlier that you make some Super shatter stuff.
                              I can only assume you make this for purposes other than any medicinal qualities in mind, right ?

Originally posted by Really Sam
                              Do you think someone like me is out to get points across more or to laugh at dumb shits who think oil can cure cancer?
                              Remember when you said this?

Comment

Yeah because if I wanted to make pure shatter for medicinal purposes I'd use Everclear. It's too bad you're under the delusion that associates inhaled or vaporized substances with alternative medicines and swallowed things with Western medicine. Must be such a prison being mired in a black muck that you have to swallow rather than floating among the aether with the light flavors of inhaled pale translucent shatter.

Comment

Working...
                                X