No announcement yet.

Hash Oil Cures Cancer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i know people who were using runnier second grade butane extract for athritis relief by direct application to the hands affected. worked pretty good as i recall.
    Never Trust Somebody Who Says Never Trust A Hippie !

Comment

Originally posted by Hashmasta-Kut View Post
      i know people who were using runnier second grade butane extract for athritis relief by direct application to the hands affected. worked pretty good as i recall.
      I regularly use and supply other patients with BHO infused into coconut oil as a topical for arthritis and muscular pains like cramps, etc. It works faster if you also add cinnamon bark and leaf oil, plus Myrrh gum, as used in HAO.

It not only works well, it works amazingly well. If you haven't tried it, you owe it to yourself to do so.

A few drops under the tongue does amazing things as well. Certifiably a highly effective aid in refining cunning linguistic skills.

GW
      An age is called Dark not because the light fails to shine, but because people refuse to see it.

Believing is seeing and ignorance is bliss until it bites you in the ass!

Fervor is the weapon of the impotent. The harder the sell, the poorer the product.

Alas, my ignorance abounds; the more I've learned, the less I know that I know..........

Thou shalt seek and respect the opinions of operators, even unto the third helper, for theirs is a wisdom unknown to technicrats.

Wise men learn more from fools, than fools from wise men.

In my dotage I finally discovered that the secret to putting on pants both legs at a time is sitting down.

https://graywolfslair.com/

Comment

meh, i never believed in snake oil
        Never Trust Somebody Who Says Never Trust A Hippie !

Comment

HOLY ANOINTING OIL

Originally posted by Skip View Post
          I've seen cannabis oil cure skin cancers. But the oil used was not processed like Rick's. It is the original HOLY ANOINTING OIL, used in biblical times by people like Jesus. It has other ingredients in it, it's not processed with chemicals, but infused in oil (preferably hemp oil, but olive oil works too). Big difference in what a lot of ppl are using (this Holy Anointing Oil) vs Rick Simpsons deal.

The recipe for this oil exists on this site. Look for it, make it, try it, you'll like it!

This is the recipe that Jack Herer and Eddy Lepp promote and use a lot.

Tip: you can give it to your pets if they are out of hand, and they will calm down nicely.

It heals a lot of skin conditions, eases localized pain and I'm sure has many other uses that I've yet to explore.
          The holy anointing oil described in Exodus 30:22-25 was created from 500 shekels (about 6 kg) of myrrh, half as much (about 3 kg) of fragrant cinnamon, 250 shekels (about 3 kg) of fragrant cane (kanabos, variously translated as calamus or cannabis), 500 shekels (about 6kg) of cassia, and a hin (about 4 L) of olive oil.
          ....yea i think i'll have the fresh marijuana salad.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by happyherb View Post
            The holy anointing oil described in Exodus 30:22-25 was created from 500 shekels (about 6 kg) of myrrh, half as much (about 3 kg) of fragrant cinnamon, 250 shekels (about 3 kg) of fragrant cane (kanabos, variously translated as calamus or cannabis), 500 shekels (about 6kg) of cassia, and a hin (about 4 L) of olive oil.
            Yup, Exodus is where I got the original, except one of my associates converted it to ounces and grams and we've been playing with the shorter chain tryglyceride coconut oil, and just adding essential oils instead of boiling the leaf and bark.

If you look at the original Exodus recipe, it calls for about 15 ounces of cannabis per liter of olive oil. Whoa, that is a bunch of cannabis!!!

Probably wild ditch weed, but we really don't know for sure when mankind started cultivating and hybridizing cannabis, instead of gathering wild plants.

I've tried just cannabis in the coconut oil and it works all by itself, just not as fast or well as with the addition of the rest of the ingredients.

The scientist at the time the Holy Anointing Oil was originally formulated, were also the priesthood, watchers and keepers of the secret knowlege. They called themselves the Sons of God, as well as Sons of Light. Moses belonged to that brotherhood.

Since the priesthood was not only the scientists of the time, they were the doctors, and magicians. I can only imagine how magical the relief from pain using HAO must have seemed at the time and how much hocus pocus was added for effect by the magicians.

GW
            An age is called Dark not because the light fails to shine, but because people refuse to see it.

Believing is seeing and ignorance is bliss until it bites you in the ass!

Fervor is the weapon of the impotent. The harder the sell, the poorer the product.

Alas, my ignorance abounds; the more I've learned, the less I know that I know..........

Thou shalt seek and respect the opinions of operators, even unto the third helper, for theirs is a wisdom unknown to technicrats.

Wise men learn more from fools, than fools from wise men.

In my dotage I finally discovered that the secret to putting on pants both legs at a time is sitting down.

https://graywolfslair.com/

Comment

What's the fuss ? It has been well known since the 70s that THC has anti-tumoral/anti-cancer properties, there's nothing new with this.

Irie !
              "To forbid or even seriously to restrict the use of so gracious an herb as hemp would cause widespread suffering and annoyance and to large bands of worshipped ascetics, deep-seated anger. It would rob the people of a solace in discomfort, of a cure in sickness, of a guardian whose gracious protection saves them from the attacks of evil influences, and whose mightly power makes the devotee of the Victorious, overcoming the demons of hunger and thirst, of panic, fear, of the glamour of Maya or matter, and of madness, able in rest to brood on the Eternal, till the Eternal,possessing him body and soul, frees him from the haunting of self and receives him into the Ocean of Being." Indian Hemp Drugs Commission

"Never doubt that a small group of people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead

"I can, I shall and in the future I will have done" C. Montgomery Burns

Comment

^ yep.
                DEATHS FROM CIGARETTES:.......300,000
                DEATHS FROM ALCOHOL:.............90,000
                DEATHS FROM CANNABIS .............................. .............................. .......someone might die........someday ...........................
                -CA Med Patient in compliance with SB 420/Prop 215-
                IG Drohammad
                Current Grow -Growers Choice 720w vs Momac LED 640w-
                Current Grow -Mars SP3000 and SP250-
                -Get Mo's Grow Log-
                -Lemon Rado & OG Tini testers-
                -sp250s vs sf4000-
                -Relentless Genetics Grow-
                -Ace genetics grow-
                BloomShotz!!
                Dried Bud Shots...
                Vert Baby!!!

Comment

My fiancee two years back was diagnosed with Acute lymphoblastic leukemia with Philadelphia positive chromosome. Since that time she has gone through many chemo's and radiation treatments before she had a bone marrow transplant. The chemo and radiation destroyed her and is what will be the death of her unless of course something miraculously heals her. They gave her the "how long you have left to live" speech last Friday. She's only 25 years of age. I am going through with a cannabis oil treatment. I have done extensive research on the healing properties of cannabis for the duration of her disease. I have personally spoken to Dr. Melamede via e-mail about the healing properties of cannabinoids and how it regulates every system in your body. He specifically said that Leukemia is one of the cancers where cannabinoids do well against.

Thought I'd share with everybody my story to whom it might interest. I'll post updates on how she's doing with the cannabis oil. If it doesn't work, she was slated to die anyways. If it does work, I will open my mouth to as many people as I can to share this information. After all, not enough people realize the medicinal value of cannabis and its potential. Obviously most people on here know enough about the plant. I'm hoping at the least.. she feels less pain through these frightening days.

Comment

I believe it is what he says. I even think that over time its like spice from the movie dune. maybe not to the extreme extent but it definitely has the ability to make your systems run very well.

Comment

Maybe you should all have a read about what Lester grinspoon thinks of simpsons "cure".
                      Dr. Grinspoon's Response to High Times article on Rick Simpson

By Lester Grinspoon, M.D.

Dr. Lester Grinspoon is associate professor emeritus of psychiatry at Harvard Medical School and the author of Marihuana Reconsidered (Harvard University Press, 1971) and Marijuana: The Forbidden Medicine (with Dr. James B. Bakalar, Yale University Press, 1993).

This op-ed is a response to an article that appeared in the January 2010 issue of HIGH TIMES, “Rick Simpson’s Hemp-Oil Medicine,” written by Steve Hager, HIGH TIMES creative director.

Like everyone else who has been working over decades to ensure that marijuana, with all that it has to offer, is allowed to take its proper place in our lives, I have been heartened by the rapidly growing pace at which it is gaining understanding as a safe and versatile medicine. In addition to the relief it offers to so many patients with a large array of symptoms and syndromes (almost invariably at less cost, both in toxicity and money, than the conventional drugs it replaces), it is providing those patients, their caregivers, and the people who are close to them an opportunity to see for themselves how useful and unthreatening its use is. It has been a long and difficult sell, but I think it is now generally believed (except by the United States government) that herbal marijuana as a medicine is here to stay.

The evidence which underpins this status as a medicine is, unlike that of almost all other modern medicines, anecdotal. Ever since the mid-1960s, new medicines have been officially approved through large, carefully controlled double-blind studies, the same path that marijuana might have followed had it not been placed in Schedule 1 of the Controlled Substances Act of 1970, which has made it impossible to do the kind of studies demanded for approval by the Food and Drug Administration. Anecdotal evidence commands much less attention than it once did, yet it is the source of much of our knowledge of synthetic medicines as well as plant derivatives. Controlled experiments were not needed to recognize the therapeutic potential of chloral hydrate, barbiturates, aspirin, curare, insulin or penicillin. And there are many more recent examples of the value of anecdotal evidence. It was in this way that the use of propranolol for angina and hypertension, of diazepam for status epilepticus (a state of continuous seizure activity), and of imipramine for childhood enuresis (bed-wetting) was discovered, although these drugs were originally approved by regulators for other purposes.

Today, advice on the use of marijuana to treat a particular sign or symptom, whether provided or not by a physician, is based almost entirely on anecdotal evidence. For example, let’s consider the case of a patient who has an established diagnosis of Crohn’s disease but gets little or no relief from conventional medicines (or even occasional surgery) and suffers from severe cramps, diarrhea and loss of weight. His cannabis-savvy physician – one who is aware of compelling anecdotal literature suggesting that it is quite useful in this syndrome – would not hesitate to recommend to this patient that he try using marijuana. He might say, “Look, I can’t be certain that this will help you, but there is now considerable experience that marijuana has been very useful in treating the symptoms of this disorder, and if you use it properly, it will not hurt you one bit; so I would suggest you give it a try, and if it works, great – and if it does not, it will not have harmed you.”

If this advice is followed and it works for this patient, he will report back that, indeed, his use of the drug has eliminated the symptoms and he is now regaining his weight; or that it doesn’t work for him but he is no better or worse off than he was before he had a trial of marijuana. Particularly in states which have accommodated the use of marijuana as a medicine, this kind of exchange is not uncommon. Because the use of cannabis as a medicine is so benign, relative to most of the conventional medicines it competes with, knowledgeable physicians are less hesitant to recommend a trial.

One of the problems of accepting a medicine – particularly one whose toxicity profile is lower than most over-the-counter medicines – on the basis of anecdotal evidence alone is that it runs the risk of being oversold. For example, it is presently being recommended for many types of pain, some of which are not responsive to its analgesic properties. Nonetheless, in this instance, a failed trial of marijuana is not a serious problem; and at the very least, both patient and physician learn that the least toxic analgesic available doesn’t work for this patient with this type of pain. Unfortunately, this kind of trial is not always benign.

In the January 2010 issue of HIGH TIMES, Steve Hager published an article, “Rick Simpson’s Hemp-Oil Medicine,” in which he extols the cancer-curing virtues of a concentrated form of marijuana which a Canadian man developed as “hemp oil.” Unfortunately, the anecdotal evidence on which the cancer-curing capacity is based is unconvincing; and because it is unconvincing, it raises a serious moral issue.

Simpson, who does not have a medical or scientific education (he dropped out of school in ninth grade), apparently does not require that a candidate for his treatment have an established diagnosis of a specific type of cancer, usually achieved through biopsy, gross and histopathological examinations, radiologic and clinical laboratory evidence. He apparently accepts the word of his “patients.” Furthermore, after he has given the course of “hemp oil,” there is apparently no clinical or laboratory follow-up; he apparently accepts the “patient’s” belief that he has been cured. According to Hager, he claims a cure rate of 70 percent. But 70 percent of what? Do all the people he “treats” with hemp-oil medicine have medically established, well-documented cancer, or is he treating the symptoms or a constellation of symptoms that he or the patient have concluded signify the existence of cancer? And what is the nature and duration of the follow-up which would allow him to conclude that he has cured 70 percent? Furthermore, does this population of “patients with cancer” include those who have already had therapeutic regimes (such as surgery, radiation or chemotherapy) which are known to be successful in curing some cancers or holding at bay, sometimes for long periods of time, many others?

There are patients who have a medically sound diagnosis of pre-symptomatic cancer (such as early prostate cancer) but who, for one reason or another, eschew allopathic treatment and desperately seek out other approaches. Such patients are all too eager to believe that a new treatment, such as hemp-oil medicine, has cured their cancer. Unfortunately, this cancer, which was asymptomatic at the time of its discovery, will eventually become symptomatic, and at that time the possibility of a cure is significantly diminished, if not inconceivable.

This lesson was brought home to me when I was asked by the American Cancer Society, during a period early in my medical career when I was doing cancer research, to participate in an investigation of a man in Texas who claimed that a particular herb that his grandfather discovered would cure cancer. I was able to locate two women who had well-documented diagnoses of early (asymptomatic) cervical cancer who had decided not to have surgery but instead went to Texas and took the “medicine.” When I first met them some months after each had taken the “cure,” they were certain that they were now cancer-free. With much effort, I was able to persuade them to have our surgical unit perform new biopsies, both of which revealed advancement in the pathological process over their initial biopsies. Both were then persuaded to have the surgery they had previously feared, and there is no doubt that this resulted in saving their lives.

There is little doubt that cannabis now may play some non-curative roles in the treatment of this disease (or diseases) because it is often useful to cancer patients who suffer from nausea, anorexia, depression, anxiety, pain and insomnia. However, while there is growing evidence from animal studies that it may shrink tumor cells and cause other promising salutary effects in some cancers, there is no present evidence that it cures any of the many different types of cancer. I think the day will come when it or some cannabinoid derivatives will be demonstrated to have cancer-curative powers, but in the meantime, we must be very cautious about what we promise these patients
                      http://www.thc-ministry.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=11552

Comment

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn6283 http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn11630 http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig5/armentano-p1.html
                        "I only grow to support my breeding habit." Mr. Greengenes

Comment

Originally posted by Ryoko_The_Demon View Post
                          Dudes like this and their ridiculous claims are not helping us legalize.
                          naphtha oil is a known carcinogen.
                          Why would anyone use a known carcinogen and give to patients suffering with cancer ?

My question is, since you can't fake cancer being cured, where are all the patients and their testimony?
                          I would assume the world would embrace such good news, given proof of the claims.

Naphtha (Coal Tar)

I would think if anyone wanted to produce OIL, they should use EVERCLEAR
                          Everclear can be used to prepare medicinal tinctures and spice extracts. This is done by soaking herbs in it for several days and then straining out the solid material.

It burns cleanly, and since it is not as toxic as methanol and isopropanol, it can be stored inside cookware without contamination.

Everclear can be used as an antiseptic.

Comment

Originally posted by Owl Mirror View Post
                            naphtha oil is a known carcinogen.
                            Why would anyone use a known carcinogen and give to patients suffering with cancer ?

Naphtha (Coal Tar)

I would think if anyone wanted to produce OIL, they should use EVERCLEAR
                            Would you eat BHO with Butane still in it??? no, its called purging.

here is a biologists' opinion about ingesting cannabinoids.

http://www.youtube.com/user/chrychek#p/u/18/rqe8RwmzBsk

http://www.youtube.com/user/chrychek#p/u/17/maz7wVmjsbM

Comment

Originally posted by inthelight View Post
                              its called purging
                              Can you qualify 100% that your purging method would do no harm to an already chronically ill patient ?

What method of testing do you implement to ensure the patient isn't ingesting known carcinogens ?

Comment

has any one here been of know some one first hand who has been 100% healed of cancer or diabetes?

Comment

Working...
                                X