What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hash Oil Cures Cancer!

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not suprised, it definitely kills cancer. Awesome updates here :respect:

Cannabis is God's medicine :canabis:

W

wilbur

despite positive results so far I have put the idiosyncratic treatment of my illness on hold because I have been accepted into a clinical trial of hemp oil. this trial is being conducted by Mullaway Medicinal Cannabis Pty Ltd of Kempsie New South Wales Australia.

I will continue to post my progress using Mullaway's tinctures.

some background on Mullaway, and Tony Bower the man at its centre, can be found here in the Australia/New Zealand forum thread entitled: "Mullaway's Australian Medical Cannabis Clinical Trials". (page 5, or thereabouts)

cheers all!

zymos

Jammin'!
Veteran
Does anyone else get annoyed at the term "hemp oil"??
Hemp oil is the stuff full of essential fatty acids I can buy at the coop.

The medicine people are using has nothing to do with hemp- just sayin'....

G

Guest 26753

Mate, the term I used - "hemp oil" - is quite correct, particularly considering the oil was initially extracted from an industrial HEMP plant. To this was added an extract from a high THC strain, to make the HEMP oil tincture. Just sayin'....

zymos

Jammin'!
Veteran
So you've never read all that "Phoenix Tears" stuff I take it...?

It's all about "hemp oil": marijuana extracted into alcohol, which is then evaporated.
Not a drop of hemp in it.

G

Guest 26753

Of course I have read Phoenix Tears. In fact, Rick Simpson is a friend of mine.

NOTE!

Hempseed oil is pressed from the SEED of the hemp (cannabis) plant irrespective of the strain of cannabis. Cold pressed, unrefined hemp oil is dark to clear light green in color, with a pleasant nutty flavor. The darker the color, the grassier the flavour.
Refined hempseed oil is clear and colorless, with little flavour and lacks natural vitamins and antioxidants.

When you add an extract of cannabis from a high THC cannabis plant to the HEMP oil, it becomes a hemp-oil based tincture.

Ioni Botani

Must spread rep around before giving it to SmokingMoose!

Humm, infuse it with hemp oil...durr

And I thought Cannabutter was cool ;)

So (from what I've noted) Rick Simpson's 'Hemp Oil' is just basically a long wash solvent extraction, no?

Like that runny green shite you get if you let ISO sit for too long??
Its what it looks like.

Your Hemp Oil sounds MUUUCH better Smoking Moose!

Still the best one I've read on this thread is the Holy Coconut Oil...sounds interesting

Peace.

Ion1

My apologies to all who read my posts in this thread. I doubted the effectiveness of this as a cancer cure. I had not done enough research, myself. For the longest time now, I thought people were referring to Hemp Seed Oil when discussing Rick Simpson. I was not aware that Rick has been on a quest to help people with Honey Oil.

Since I make this myself, I should have had my ears more open to new ideas, I was like many, who knew cannabis helped with pain relief, and other symptoms, and I knew it was the most used, most prescribed medicine in America for 100 different medical illnesses for 150 years, and was the second most highest ingredient in most extracts.

However, I did not consider it to be as potent for helping people with cancer. Now I know and I thank all the people here who keep pushing the good info. Don't stop, because sometimes, even though you think you may have reached them, or they are not reachable, sometimes, they are just not ready to hear it.

It took a close friend of mine, to ask me to watch Rick Simpsons videos. I agreed to do this because she was raving about the cancer cure and honey oil. Now, i'll listen more carefully.

I thought people were being hopeful, and unrealistic.
Once again, thanks to everyone who is pushing on. :thank you:

Ioni Botani

Transcend.

Transcend.

My apologies to all who read my posts in this thread. I doubted the effectiveness of this as a cancer cure. I had not done enough research, myself.

I thought people were being hopeful, and unrealistic.
Once again, thanks to everyone who is pushing on. :thank you:

Thanks man, glad to see you're reading up a bit..

I am not (currently, or yet, should I say) a patient, so the hopeful unrealistic part wouldn't apply to I!

I am simply trusting in this healing herb, which has personally helped me in so many areas of life.

Relying on the millions of years worth of natures chemical creations is (naturally) the path of least resistance to mankind. I hope to see more co-ordination of humanity with naturally occurring systems in the future (IE the pre-existing Endocannabinoid System in our bodies)

I have a theory, that humanity and Cannabis go back, WAAY back. So far back, in fact, that our bodies have developed a system in which 'medicine' can be directly routed throughout the body immediately through chemical reaction.

Recently in human history, prohibition has taken its course and the healing herb was removed from the equation VERY quickly, unnaturally quickly.

Lack of Cannabis in the regular human diet literally made humans "Cannabinoid-Deficient" ©

Humanity then being rid of a natural defense mechanism, left our immunities on their own, and also allowed for a slew of other health problems to slowly develop (most of which can't be cured by our Immune system, but can through our Endocannabinoid system)..

Most of which can be seen on Granny Storm Crow's List.

Keep an eye out in the Scientific world, you'll see my "Cannabinoid-Deficient" theory again! ;)

I leave you, with a quote from my favorite Transcendentalist...

"All this worldly wisdom was once the unamiable heresy of some wise man." -Henry David Thoreau

Over and Out,

Ion1

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cannabinoid-Deficient, most of us here are certainly not that's for damn sure! :good:

I agree that Cannabis plants & man likely have a very old and meaningful relationship and we likely did evolve together with the good herb. :canabis:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Loving it!

Loving it!

I agree that Cannabis plants & man likely have a very old and meaningful relationship and we likely did evolve together with the good herb. :canabis:

SOTF and Ioni..I'm lovin your comments on this. I am an artifact collector, which leads me to reading up a lot on archeology, not actually studying or retaining all the info though..lol. I posted a thread years ago about an article in Archeology magazine revealing the oldest cannabis found. I searched for that thread today but I can't find its link. If you were to Google "oldest cannabis" you'll come acrossed a lot of info on the subject.
A stash of cannabis found in a 2700-year-old grave in the Gobi Desert is not only proof of what you are saying, but I think more important, as research continues, we will just turn up older and older dates of this use by humans. Cheers...DD

gonzo`

i think this is all bullshit to be honest. At the end of the day we are humans. We are not perfect. We are complex machines and things just go wrong.

More importantly, you need to be less stressed, eat healthily and exercise. You are what you eat and drink and most people just dont get that. If you're filling your body with processed (read NO NUTRIENTS) food your body is going to fail. People need to live healthy lives.

Getting high is fun... if helps you personally with some medical condition, great, but prevention is a lot easier than a cure.

i think this is all bullshit to be honest. At the end of the day we are humans. We are not perfect. We are complex machines and things just go wrong.

More importantly, you need to be less stressed, eat healthily and exercise. You are what you eat and drink and most people just dont get that. If you're filling your body with processed (read NO NUTRIENTS) food your body is going to fail. People need to live healthy lives.

Getting high is fun... if helps you personally with some medical condition, great, but prevention is a lot easier than a cure.

These WERE my sentiments exactly!

But NO LONGER!

I am 100% SOLD!

Granted, good food, nutrition, healthy lifestyle etc...is what we should all be practicing, but when the rubber hits the road, and someone is dying of terminal cancer, there is no time left to hypothesize, philosophise, or idealize...it's time to ACT NOW!

Give them the OIL for God sake, and allow them to heal.

That's what I say. No more preaching this and that about eat this and stay away from that....Just take your medicine and shut the fuck up!

^^Maybe not completely. It has been proven as anticancerous. It is suspicious though, that there aren't more follow ups on people here who've taken it and didn't report back. I'd really like to see more follow up reports and pics. Maybe it didn't work for them and they didn't want to report back.

But keep in mind that chemical profile of different strains matter.

Ioni Botani

Yes, we've all read up on eating well, surely. Not everyone else is, and what were talking about here has the potential of a preventative as well as a concentrated treatment. I suggest you pick through the thread a bit more.

If I'm not mistaken, what Smoking Moose was talking about, cold-pressed hemp oil, contains 'essential' Omega-3 fatty acids. In combination with....sayyy some Amber Oil, high in THC and CBD etc..would create a nutritious, and also powerfully medicated treatment.
If the oil was some of this 'all CBD oil' Ive heard of, it would be medically sound, and also non-intoxicating.
A purrrfect preventative.

People's reactions in here are as if I'm selling a product.

LOL.

Nope, that's still illegal.

Thanks for your :2cents: DD!!! Glad to see some of the big names showing up 'round these parts!

Peace me bredren..

I

zymos

Jammin'!
Veteran
Like everything in medicine (or most things in life for that matter), nothing works 100% of the time.

But who wouldn't want to try a nontoxic cure if they were in need of treatment?!

W

wilbur

"... long wash", Ioni? three minutes in naptha two times is what I read and did. results not green but black like treacle and gold when the sun shines thru it. simpson explains naptha will not draw out as much chlorophyll as alcohol which tends to dirty the oil.

I see early in this thread someone scorns simpson's process saying naptha leaves undesirable terpines in the oil. however simpson is not necessarily teaching how to make the BEST oil. he is aiding the simple home production of a medicine which as far as I can tell is to be used for a maximum of sixty days ... during which time I expect one could not consume sufficient toxins from the oil to harm one's health.

now, I wouldn't really know, but it seems to me that simpson's use of the term 'hemp' oil is to remove emotive connotations from the product ... to move away from terms such as cannabis or hash ... to put the process firmly in the backyard in control of the individual and away from social illegalities.
it seems to me the KISS principle is big with mr simpson. I mean hash oil in the back yard using only two buckets, a wooden stick and a rice cooker!!? good for you rick simpson!

Latest posts

Latest posts