Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Happy 7 View Post
    Hash Oil cures cancer?
    Damn, I wish someone had told Michelle Rainey...
    good point, not sure about her illness etc but I wonder if she ever met up with Rick Simpson?

Edit, found this online "Michelle tried to help eliminate the cancer by using oil similiar to what Rick Simpson is promoting. She is taking 20mg of Morphine regularly to help her cope with all the pain."

Comment

Reproducing Simpson's Work

I don't think that Rick was particularly well funded. He just had access to plenty of weed, and made some oil. His process is well known. Anybody who grows commercially and cares enuf to try, could do the work. Additionally, there are plenty of places where legit research is being done on weed. Isreal comes to mind as a prime example, I am sure there are others.

Comment

Originally posted by BashertofCyndi View Post
        Hash oil never killed anyone. How bout somma the stuff they give to cancer patients, can any of that kill people?

Yes, radiation in the bloodstream kills people.

However, upon reviewing the "Chemotherapy" Wiki, I noted that several forms of Chemo, include...

"Plant Alkaloids and Terpenoids"

Whaddaya know? That sounds like the stuff right there!
        I specifically remember people saying they like oils better because the solvents also stripped the water soluble Terpenoids (Flavor), whereas bubble bags would simply wash them out.

I need a damn research facility already!!!

Hash Oil Cures Cancer

"Picked up a seed and he said,
        'Here, son it's time for you to grow your own tree.'
        Yes Iya see it...In IonI dream..."

Comment

I always found iso to be kinda flavourless, or at least sometimes I wished it was. Bubble on the other hand taste like candy to me. Im talkin 2 minit iso and 25 + 73 micron Blue Dream bubble. I like the bubble better. Just my preferance I guess.

Comment

I think the Rick Simpson cure requires that you turn a pound of Blue Berry or White Widdow into an oz of oil by doin a quiso wash and fallowin it with a reheatin when its almost evapt off, in a coffe warmer with a couple drops of water till its evapt fully. An oz should be injested or applied every week. Bout 4 grams daily. I wonder if anybody ever did this to sombody in a lab or something. If not I wonder why the fukk not. Sounds harmless enoughf. I think Herbs harmless and helpfull.

Comment

Originally posted by Ioni Botani View Post
              Yes, please do, overmyhead! Any and all info is gladly appreciated 'round these parts!!!

I have to agree, he had almost nothing to gain, and has basically lost everything (simply from supporting his story, and not backing down). He's exiled from his HOME COUNTRY.....

All because he "wants to make up a lie".......?

Usually liars lie to profit themselves, not to get themselves exiled from their home country...something is def. fishy with this one...

Wouldn't doubt it for the world.

-IONI
              I think i've got someone who has confirmed skin cancer which isn't responding to chemo cream, not even a negative response on their skin. Fingers crossed

Comment

Dr. Donald Tashkin says that Cannabis "may encourage aging cells to die earlier and therefore be less likely to undergo cancerous transformation."

http://www.mapinc.org/norml/v11/n153/a06.htm

Hash Oil Cures Cancer

Comment

Cannabis Inhalation Associated With Spontaneous Tumor Regression, Study Says

Hash Oil Cures Cancer

Comment

Cancer and the US Gov.

FINALLY.

The US Gov. finally gets with the program.

This one I'm VERY excited to bring you.

NORML LINK.

CANCER.GOV LINK

Read through...says it all...gets REAL good about page 4.
                    NUFF SAID, I RECKON.

Bless, all.

Ion1

Hash Oil Cures Cancer

Comment

I don't get it, and I don't have time to read the whole thread.
                      Hemp Seed Oil can cure cancer, and many other diseases, but it has nothing to do with Hash Oil. Hash Oil will not cure cancer, but will help to create a better mindset and allow the body to heal more effectively. But it will not cure cancer.

Hemp Seed Oil on the other hand, is well known to help cure many diseases. Rub it into the skin, your scalp, your penis or wherever you like, it will help no matter what. It contains essential fatty acids and according to Johanna Budwig, the essential fatty acids allow oxygen to enter the bloodstream. Without them, you have no carrier for oxygen, and oxygen is the most important element for life sustaining, that we have to actually get into our system, unlike water, which we are mostly composed of. That's why they are called "essential".

Comment

From the link you so generously provided IonI

"In clinical trials of Cannabis, euphoria is often scored as an adverse effect."

That is just wrong on so many levels
                        Enjoy life

Comment

Originally posted by medicalgreen View Post
                          I don't get it, and I don't have time to read the whole thread.
                          Hemp Seed Oil can cure cancer, and many other diseases, but it has nothing to do with Hash Oil. Hash Oil will not cure cancer, but will help to create a better mindset and allow the body to heal more effectively. But it will not cure cancer.
                          Well, that seems to be the excuse for most people. Lemme give ya the abridged version...

If THC and other cannabinoids: Cannabidiol etc.. are proven to cure cancer (which they ARE) why then, wouldn't the most concentrated natural form of cannabinoids then also cure cancer...?

Abridged version; what is smoking cannabis on the regular supposed to teach you?!
                          1. Don't believe everything you are told
                          2. Think for yourself, analyze without bias
                          3. NEVER underestimate the power of mother nature..

The same things will be learned from this thread. Maybe one day one of you might need the information therein... and if you ever do...We'll be right here! I have faith brothers...in the one thing that has yet to let me down.

Peace.

Ion1

Hash Oil Cures Cancer

Comment

Originally posted by Noobian View Post

"In clinical trials of Cannabis, euphoria is often scored as an adverse effect."

I agree friend. I remember the first time I smoked however, and if these trials are being done on people with low or no tolerance...I can understand the 'adverse' scoring. A high dose of some good meds can be disorienting, even to the most seasoned of veterans.

Hash Oil Cures Cancer

Comment

Originally posted by Ioni Botani View Post
                              Well, that seems to be the excuse for most people. Lemme give ya the abridged version...

If THC and other cannabinoids: Cannabidiol etc.. are proven to cure cancer (which they ARE) why then, wouldn't the most concentrated natural form of cannabinoids then also cure cancer...?

Abridged version; what is smoking cannabis on the regular supposed to teach you?!
                              1. Don't believe everything you are told
                              2. Think for yourself, analyze without bias
                              3. NEVER underestimate the power of mother nature..

The same things will be learned from this thread. Maybe one day one of you might need the information therein... and if you ever do...We'll be right here! I have faith brothers...in the one thing that has yet to let me down.

Peace.

Ion1
                              I'm sorry, but I do not believe pot cures cancer, in any form. Sure, it can reduce tumors, possibly. But cancer is much more complex than something you can cure with one item or herb. Cancer is a breakdown of the system, through contamination. To cure cancer, you have to change your diet. If you change your diet, and use hash oil, you cannot say it was the hash oil that cured the cancer. But I do believe the plant is a miracle healer. I just don't believe in absurdities.

Comment

Originally posted by Noobian View Post

Exactly WTF is wrong with feeling good!

Comment

Working...
                                X