What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Medical marijuana from Growdoc

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
uuuuuuuummmm...

uuuuuuuummmm...

well the disaster hasnt stopped yet, i am still takeing huge losses on all the plants that where moved during flowering... The AD has some serious shock and the room is not ready yet. but here are the pics...

I will be working very hard these next few weeks to get everything back on track.

Growdoc

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
Security issues and rats in the pack... always cover your ass in atleast 2 different directions!!

in short someone is trying to fuck me and that is why things are so mixxed up for me right now, so i go back to the basics and do what i know...plant plant plant

Growdoc

big mike

i just got confirmation that my AD seeds have been sent out.. cant wait to try'em doc!

stay safe and good luck..

dociron

Growdoc said:
Security issues and rats in the pack... always cover your ass in atleast 2 different directions!!

in short someone is trying to fuck me and that is why things are so mixxed up for me right now, so i go back to the basics and do what i know...plant plant plant

Growdoc

Sorry to hear of the "rats",,

Glad to hear you are ok,
the trouble and losses suck, but,
as long as you're safe, you will get back up. :respect:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Growdoc said:
in short someone is trying to fuck me and that is why things are so mixxed up for me right now,

this doesn't seem right...:chin: (seems they be trying to f*ck with me then...) :dueling: so who da bit-bat-bumber-clot ?? you know the score brethren, "pull pon lion tail nuff, him turn round n eat ya!"

peace out Dleaf

"da king of kings lift ya off da floor, say life is a ting, when ya learn ya grow..."

Last edited:

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
well i live and learn everyday i am alive, life is my school and the world is my playground... i will get this!!!

and new meds shall be made, for all who are in need...

thanks for all the support!!!

Growdoc

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
Glad to here it big mike!!!! thanks for the update... come with some pics anytime and good info is always welcome

Growdoc

G

GrowDoc, My girl suffers from real bad back pain, herniated disc's, degenerative disc's.

Was wondering about availbilty of Mummia. We found the AD on seedbay, but we where wondering where to get the Mummia. On seedbay soon?

Peace

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
more AngelDust...

more AngelDust...

Recent AngelDust

She was about 12 inches tall at finish

Growdoc

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi all :wave:
nice thread Growdoc :yes:

For migraine/headaches try a Willow tree (Salix spp) : the bark of 2-3 year old stems contain salicylic acid : use in an infusion/tea... it is a natural form of asprin. (add honey) :D oh and stop drinking the coffee dude, camomile tea instead.

Now onto the Angel Dust [Growdoc Seeds]... lol
erb is erb, you normally spend more time growing it than smoking it, so its gotta be good to look at... it's therapeutic (!)

this is what I n I is always looking at... the internodes,,, these are sweet!

Personally smoke for recreation (and medicinally for old injuries)...
Angel Dust is good in the fact that you don't need to smoke too much in order to get the effect, and then the buzz is NOT over-powering,, rather nice natured. for this reason alone we can understand why AD has good application for those that require the effect, but not the stone... it's very functionable... :joint:

it smells like lighter fuel and is a pleasure to smoke :yes: more AD photos in gallery.

respect Viking
peace n bloom
dleaf

Last edited:
G

hey docs....it's nice to see some fellow ogers around here. Up to the same tricks as usual. :)

Take care fellas...and grow safe

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
thanks all for this really cool shit!!!

I really like the AD and she will be around for a long time if i have anything to be said about it...

Growdoc

dociron

Growdoc said:
thanks all for this really cool shit!!!

I really like the AD and she will be around for a long time if i have anything to be said about it...

Growdoc

And my friend, may YOU be around many more years to come! :friends: