What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Medical marijuana from Growdoc

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
AngelDust is a strain that i have for my friends that are ill... It is applied for back pain, liver malfunction, kindey failure, nausea, insomnia, appetite stimulation, Romatisum, Lupus and Cancer...

Angel Dust info:
is the best medical strain we have found so far. She is being tested on Cancer and Lupus patience.So far found to give a good safe relaxing feeling with appetite stimulation, also patience’s experience well nights sleep feeling refreshed the next morning. This strain is cheaper then the rest because we realize that sick people are often on very tight budgets.

Plant type: Best suitable for indoor growing/good medical strain
Plant height: Indica/Sativa mix
Stoned or high? Good body high makes you want to eat
THC level: Medium
Flowering Weeks: 8/9
Yield (Sea of Green on one m2): 300-325
Harvest Month: November
Grow difficulty: Easy, stable and strong

Please ask any questions that might come to mind...i am sure i left something out.

Growdoc

Last edited:

cannakid

i always admired this strain for its huge bud structure, maby its the SOG style but most of your plants are one BIG ass bud. i was thinking of maby crossing this with a trainwreak or possably a NYCD, angeldust looks like a good med. strain but giving it a little extra love couldnt hurt. :chin:

im just glad this strain is finally avalable to the masses, well at least the SB crowd.

Last edited:
This is probably posted elsewhere in the forums...
what are the strains that make up this one?

It looks awesome, and if the effects are as advertised it should be one
for me to try.

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
I am sorry to dissapoint you, but this secret will be kept.... ( i know, i am asshole)

Growdoc

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
I am still testing this strain, and i have never claimed that it treats anything...

Growdoc

G

Hey Doc,
How is the smell while in flower?
How are they with the nutes?
Does AD respond well to topping/bending?
Scrog?
Thanks.

G

GrowDoc, is the BubbelDust similar to the AngelDust?

If not I should perhaps acquire some Angel Dust on Seedbay. smile. thanks for the info.

Personally, I would not think a breeder should have to reveal their genetics if they do not want to. As long as it grows as advertised and gets you 'medicated' as advertised, what more is their I need to know.

Like bying ketchup at the store. many brands to choose from but experience is the final determiner in the final selection made.

thanks GD.

Avid

G

WWMan, I agree, on your point of marketing or advertising. There is fine line between the two. I was asking something similar because I am looking for REAL pain relief and not just to get stoned.

Avid

G

I am about to crack mine open.
Give me a couple months and I'll let you know. :joint:

G

I started some AD but t5hey came up male. My fault due to heat stress. Ihave some more and will get them going as space permits. I like GrowDocs attitude about affordability. I am always looking for the good stuff cheap. My budget.

I may spend the $40 I have not decided yet.

Avid

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
feedback...

feedback...

LegitUser, How is the smell while in flower?answer: she is very sweet smell in flower, not very skunk like smell...
How are they with the nutes?answer: they suck up nutes very well and like alot of food...
Does AD respond well to topping/bending? I break and bend my plants to keep the SOG level where it should stay. they respond very well to this, i how ever dont top unless its a cloning mom... i do have a mom in flower now so i will have more info for you when she is done.
Scrog?answer: has not been tried yet, if you do a SCROG then please come with pics and info...

Avid Lerner,is the BubbelDust similar to the AngelDust?answer:
AngelDust is the father to BubbleDust along with a Bubblegum mom...and if i remember correctly you have BubbleDust and got 5 males not AngelDust, tell me if i am wrong, please.

WeedWrapperMan, By no means am i trying to fuck up anyone... My mom is dieing and this is one of the few smokes she really enjoys. i also pass it out to my med friends and they are not able to get out of the hospital to come online... But i will do my best to track down some people that have tried it and get them to post some info. If my strain doesnt help pain i will not only give you free seeds, (your choice) ,but i will redo the strain too! that is the only fair thing to do... but in the end it comes down to the grower, with no pics in your gallery its hard for me to judge you as a grower. I am not saying your a bad grower. I am saying i dont know if you can grow.

Growdoc

Last edited:
G

hey WWM, if you don't want to try AD, it's your choice try some LifeSaver if you want

Doc as nothing to prove to the community, he's giving a lot to her

so please don't troll

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
I've said it before and I'll say ity again,
for muscular pain, Black Domina's the name of the game.

G

Hey Doc,
No I will not be scrog'ing the Angel dust.
I always grow big ass bushes, so they will be bent and topped for about 3 months.
I will let you know how well she does per square meter.... lol
Thanks for the Info.

Weedwrapperman,
I have had ALOT of so called "healing" strains and have been let down by quite a few.
I am taking bets that Doc is a man of his word, and by the look of some Bubbledust threads I bet I will not be let down, but if it doesn't work out, then I have chalked one more strain off my list that doesn't work for me. no harm, no foul.
What works for me doesn't work for my wife and so on................
Your basically asking Doc to give you a warrantty in blood. I would admire his honesty, rather than blasting the dude.
He could have blew smoke up your ass.
Gloodluck on your search.

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
You don't know the whole story about the Doc and I so just keep on keepin on....

Nice comment!

Growdoc

G

WeedWrapperMan said:
Legit- I guess his sarcasm and such escaped you (And some clever Editing on his behalf). I asked some Legit questions and now it's about my Gallery and my skills. You don't know the whole story about the Doc and I so just keep on keepin on.

No, I got his sarcasm.

I'll keep on keepin on, but shouldn't you have just told me to fuck off?
I don't know what happened to you and Doc and I don't give a shit.
This could have been a real informative thread, sorry people.
:confused: