What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PIZZA...

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Yesh but I bet most of us are not as purist when it comes to pizza as that chef. Cooking a pizza in a wood fueled oven at 430+ C is far from homecooking a pizza in a residential oven.
I've seen improvement in letting it 1 or 2-3 days in the fridge to ferment. But i wouldn't let it outside for more than 3-4 hours. Test it and see how it goes for you. Check that video to see what mistakes yo avoid. It's actually very informative.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Actually really wanted pizza ...yesterday on my way home from an appointment I was psyched got up to the door of my favorite place & see the sign saying they were closed this week for vacation ...totally bombed

mexweed

Veteran
I let it rise at room temp for 2-3 hours and put it in the fridge for 12-24, I set it out on the oven while it heats up before tossing, the one time I tried 48+ it got weird and smelled like alcohol, which to me says over fermentation and dying gluten lattice, but plenty of internet recipes say it's ok lol

thailer

not sure how i missed this thread but i make my own crust. I recently discovered how amazing ricotta cheese is on pizza. next time i make one, i know where i'm posting a pic!

mexweed

Veteran
16in with 1.5-.75 cups of flower chewy and foldable

pDG069l.jpeg

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
You need a stone and a hot oven.
Made one yesterday. Tasted great but we had an issue at launch so it looked a little weird.
picture.php

troutman

Seed Whore
I bought these small 6 inch pizzas in a box. There was 8 of them in all. Yesterday, after smoking 3 joints I cooked 2 pizzas.
15 minutes later I cooked another 2 pizzas. About 2 hours later I ate another 2 pizza. I ate a total of 6 pizza in one night.

I slept most of the day like an hibernating bear. :laughing:

buzzmobile

Veteran
Pepperoni, bacon and black olives

attachment.php

Attachments

• P2262089.jpg
    P2262089.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 89
  • P2262090.jpg
    P2262090.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 93

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
its 855am, n looking at these pics, i have a hankering for pizza.... my wife bought me a weber grill for xmas, n it has a sear setting- it gets upto 625f, way higher then my home oven, n makes a big diff on the crust...