What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

mexweed

Veteran
zatarains spanish rice mixed with a can of spicy chili beans and 2 poblanos and a garlic clove that were slathered in avocado oil and roasted

rod58

mostly i slaughter my own lamb , beef and pork but i was in the local butcher shop the other day and he had some wagyu rump steak . now i'm not a real fan of beef but i thought , before i die i need to try this stuff ! 20 bucks for one steak so , what the hell ..
i'm hooked ! never have i eaten such wonderful meat ! that butcher has a lot to answer for , my addiction for one !
025.JPG

Cuddles

Banana milk shake with oat-almond milk and banana chiled in the fridge overnight.
This must be the first banana shake since my teens (?) :) very nice too.

shithawk420

Veteran
mostly i slaughter my own lamb , beef and pork but i was in the local butcher shop the other day and he had some wagyu rump steak . now i'm not a real fan of beef but i thought , before i die i need to try this stuff ! 20 bucks for one steak so , what the hell ..
i'm hooked ! never have i eaten such wonderful meat ! that butcher has a lot to answer for , my addiction for one !

I don't think that's real wagyu rod.for one it should have a lot more marbling and $20 is too cheap.wether it's real or not it doesn't matter as long as you liked it.

I ate a ribeye a while ago and now I'm feeling sick.im not gonna eat the other one

rod58

I don't think that's real wagyu rod.for one it should have a lot more marbling and $20 is too cheap.wether it's real or not it doesn't matter as long as you liked it.

I ate a ribeye a while ago and now I'm feeling sick.im not gonna eat the other one

it was certainly wagyu hawk . i asked the butcher about the marbling and he explained that it was just a inferior product . not all wagyu have the same marbling score . i think this one was only 8 or 9 as opposed to quality stuff at 18 or 19 . this one came from a wagyu farm at Margeret River here in western australia .
just eating some fried broccoli with garlic and olive oil .

moose eater

Bitter melon smoothie, though this one is thicker than normal, and we think it may be a bitter melon slushy. Half a bitter melon, chopped up, 2-4 TBSP of lemon juice, 7-9+ fat domestic organic, 2-3 ice cubes (crushed), 1/4-cup apple sauce (or so), several chunks of watermelon, and put it in the blender until the bitter melon is not so noticeable; medicinally tasty. There might be more in there than what I listed, but that's what I can remember at the moment.

Thanks for the birthday wishes, folks. I'm a reluctant vegan these days. 3 days of ribeye steaks, smoked pork ribs, etc., can turn me into a person who temporarily resents a vegan diet. But the vegan carrot cake with coconut cream frosting was OUTSTANDING. Highly recommend it. We made one a couple months back for my local urologist and his crew.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
just finished breakfast for supper, AKA biscuits & gravy with bacon. had a half biscuit coated with warm butter & some honey a friend gave me. that made me want MORE dessert, so i whupped up a peach cobbler & had some vanilla ice cream piled in on top whilst still hot... no damn wonder i have trouble losing weight.

Green Squall

Baking a few Japanese yams. These are the white/yellow fleshed ones, so they're less sweet than the orange variety. Wish I could get 'em on the reg.

Green Squall

I guess the boats are catching a lot of bluefin tuna around here because all the fish mongers seem to have it and are selling it for $20/lb. Good quality, but definitely not sushi grade. Its best grilled and served rare or medium rare.

troutman

Seed Whore
Ah,I see.glad you got a good steak for only $20.i know there's a lot of fake wagyu in the states.

Not sure if I'll ever see a Wagyu. But I'm happy with an nice juicy Angus steak. :)

Been busy all day.

Eating 2 cans of mini ravioli. Ricky from TPB eats way more cans than I do. :biggrin:

moose eater

Vegan Thai stir-fry, to be followed by deep-fried beer-battered tempura wild-caught freshwater Canadian whitefish. Was going to use it as bait, but it eats like a rich, oily halibut when deep-fried, so we used cured salmon roe for bait, and I brought the 'other bait' home, to put in the deep-fryer.

A bit concerned that once my younger son tastes how good this stuff is, I may find my 'bait' shorted in the future. Might have to start hiding it in the freezer in packages marked 'frozen spinach,' or 'beef liver'.

Latest posts

Latest posts