What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

rod58

some of the new batch of homemade bacon . fennel seeds , black pepper , brown sugar , salt and sodium nitrite . then hot smoked for 3 hours using apple wood .
never buy bacon from the supermarket again !
oh , and a duck egg and toasted sourdough .. much good !

vanilla dutch

Couple of pics of past meals

Attachments

• IMG_20210221_182825_01.jpg
    IMG_20210221_182825_01.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20210222_153441_01.jpg
    IMG_20210222_153441_01.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20210222_162028_01.jpg
    IMG_20210222_162028_01.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20210225_173454_01.jpg
    IMG_20210225_173454_01.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20210303_185519_01.jpg
    IMG_20210303_185519_01.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 14

armedoldhippy

Veteran
trash, utter damned garbage is what i had for supper. i ate at fucking McDonalds TWICE yesterday, and i don't understand why i am alive...i need help.

rod58

i recently bought a new slow cooker and midday i got it going with ox tail and new potatoes ...an other stuff !
it was nearly heaven and i'm sure the dog cursed me for sucking the bones clean ..haha then apple pie and vanilla ice cream .. much goodo !

Gry

• Toss cut potatoes with olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder,and pepper.
  • Heat oil in a large cast-iron skillet over medium heat.
  • Add onions, saute until translucent.
  • Add bell pepper, sauce until crisp tender.
  • Add garlic and anaheim peppers, saute until fragrant.
  • Stir in the potatoes, and spread into a single layer.
  • Cover skillet and cook until potatoes are tender.
  • Remove lid, increase heat to medium-high.
  • Cook until potatoes are lightly browned.
  • Salt to taste.

rod58

easter saturday today , so a quiet lay in followed by a leftover lamb chop and a fried duck egg with some toasted
homemade bread that i scored at the local markets ...buurrrp ..

Betterhaff

Veteran
lol…just pulled some lamb from the freezer…had a couple of fried eggs, over easy, with some homemade toast…from some great real bread.

Amazing you’re on the other side of the planet.

rod58

ya gotta love technology betterhaff !
easter today and my grandson is here , 4yrs i think , and we went on our first easter egg hunt in the garden . he loved it , i didn't , drizzling rain ...
anyway , was bacon and a egg with that toasted homemade bread again .

rod58

roasted potatoes , pumkin " hokkaido " , i think , roasted pork belly and a corn cob fresh from the garden .

rod58

corned beef with mashed potato and sweet potato plus some boiled carrot and then a liberal smear of hot english mustard .
was much good !

rod58

saturday night and it's dim sims and pork belly , all roasted , with a fresh garden salad , oh , and some beer and a joint of fresh Nepal Jam ..
bloody great ! this is like being the only customer in a restaurant ! lol ..

rod58

well that's breakfast done and dusted ! a piece of crumbed Dhu-fish , nice and chunky , plus a fried duck egg with lightly toasted sourdough .. was much good ..and it's fucking lonely here !