What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

G

Baby artichoke hearts in oil. No where near the nutritional value of a mature steamed artichoke, but no where near the prep time, and far fewer calories, so well suited to a midnight snack... 10 calories per piece. Almost not worth it? So I ate 3.

rod58

thawed out some pea and ham soup that was left over from winter time plus some " ancient grains sourdough " , lightly toasted . then a vanilla and strawberry ice cream in a waffle cone . burrp ....

G

1 avocado, turned into guacamole, by adding mushed avocados, bit of lime juice, dash of cumin and chili powder, minor touch of cayenne pepper, tiny amount of sea salt, tiny bit of granulated onion and granulated garlic.

Not doing corn chips, or similar at the moment, so can eat it on almond, coconut and ground psyllium hull (Keto) baguettes we made, and, a very limited number of quinoa and flax seed crackers.

Tasty stuff, with most of the dietary needs for a day, and LOTS of potassium!!

G

Orgain plant (and fruit)-based chocolate protein shake. Lot so potassium, 20 grams of protein, and low carbs. not a bad taste, either, considering things that taste 'sweet' are rarely on the list of 'acceptable' for many years, including any notably sweet fruits.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
420giveaway
I usually fast/don't eat until Sundown. I don't get the munchies during the day. I keep my blood thc level up, maybe? Tonight I have Tyson chicken strips.

rod58

breakfast ,.. a few slabs of oxheart tomato lightly fried in olive oil on a piece of toasted sourdough . was delicious !

G

Family had tempura-battered, deep-fried N. Pacific cod. I had one bite, just to remember the pre-plant diet, and regretted it.

Had more high Lycopene red sauce with mushrooms, onions, celery, plant-based sausages, and egg plant in it, over shredded spaghetti squash. I did eat a couple strips of Peruvian sweet onion rings, deep-fried in the same tempura batter. even then, I figured it was over the line.

RO H2O chaser.

rod58

a very tasty tea for me , cleaned the deep freezer out and found a slab of xmas ham , so that and brown rice salad plus beetroot .. and beer , hot as buggery here !

armedoldhippy

Veteran
just a bowl of cereal so far...but my wife is upstairs fixing bacon, home-made biscuits, and gravy. this late in the morning, i reckon that makes it "brunch", a separate category of meal so i didn't fuck up my limit on calories for breakfast.:tiphat:

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Just made a mountain of General Tao chicken.
sesame-chicken-2601503.jpg

I keep the chicken separate and put the sauce in pouches using my vacuum sealer. I freeze the lot and send it to my 21 year old son who's living the party/work/play life with his friends. His diet consists of toast and peanut butter. lol. He'll get 2 dozen meals out of it. All he needs to add is white rice and veggies (he probably won't bother with this part).

I make something for him once a month to keep his freezer stocked with quick microwavable meals. Shepard's Pie, Lasagna, Beef Stew, and the odd batch of half cooked Pizzas, calzones and whatever else is easy and quick.

Some ask "Why are you doing all that for him. Let him make his own food." My diet at that age was as fucking bad, and there are long term consequences because of it. I thought parenting was over once they moved out. Wrong.