What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

G

Organic hummus with pine nuts, on quinoa and flax Crunchmaster Crackers.

Licking THC extract off of toothpicks dipped in overly filled veggie capsules, in order to get the caps down to somewhere under a "HOLY SHIT!!" dosage, and 2 jarred artichoke hearts in olive oil as a fine chaser.

If I ingest any more fiber, some half-blind person may come along and try to make paper out of me or something.

Seltzer H2O and some RO H2O with lemon juice in it.

G

1 Tofurkey plant-based Italian sausage. I'd initially thought them to be pretty rough. Then I tried some of their competitors' products, and for now I'm back to Tofurkey, though might try some polish style or something next time. 3 pieces of artichoke hearts in olive oil, and a half an avocado (it was starting to get past ripe, so it was a matter of civic duty).

All in all, about a 550 cal. brunch; one of the larger ones lately. But I'm holding my weight at 43 lbs. or so below where I started mid-September.

RO H2O and a lemon seltzer water.

G

if you only weigh 43 lbs you could have probably gotten away with eating the whole avocado. ;)

Sorry, I meant to write "holding my weight at 43 lbs. less than I was mid-September."

No, I'm still visible and standing, otherwise.. And my wife ate the other half.

Thanks for noticing my poor typing and focus this AM.

vanilla dutch

Best jerky I've had in a long time

Attachments

• 20201211_181911.jpg
    20201211_181911.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 11

rod58

corn , corn and more corn . i planted better than 300 and are now paying the price ..plus salad and a cold sausage leftover from last night .

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
I processed and froze about 4 dozen and I have mounds of it. I can't begin to imagine how much 300 would supply. lol. That said, it's the perfect survival food.

You really can't compare the taste from canned or commercial frozen corn. Mine tastes like I just peeled a cob.

Shit got real when I got one of these. This thing is amazing. No more cream corn for me. :D You can perfectly strip a cob in 30 seconds.
picture.php

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B007KRE9JO/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This user twists the handle, but I just give it one fast push down and it done.
[iframe1]t4dcNNnAAZM[/iframe1]

There's a lot of corn on one cob, but I put 2 per bag. Perfect side size for 3-4 people. Our kids head for the pantry and do their groceries when they come over on weekends. Zip bags of frozen corn are usually included.

rod58

I processed and froze about 4 dozen and I have mounds of it. I can't begin to imagine how much 300 would supply. lol. That said, it's the perfect survival food.

You really can't compare the taste from canned or commercial frozen corn. Mine tastes like I just peeled a cob.

Shit got real when I got one of these. This thing is amazing. No more cream corn for me. :D You can perfectly strip a cob in 30 seconds.
View Image

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B007KRE9JO/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This user twists the handle, but I just give it one fast push down and it done.
[iframe1]t4dcNNnAAZM[/iframe1]

There's a lot of corn on one cob, but I put 2 per bag. Perfect side size for 3-4 people. Our kids head for the pantry and do their groceries when they come over on weekends. Zip bags of frozen corn are usually included.
well ! who would have thought ..i'm going to get one of those tychomonolyth . i have most plants with three cobs but the third is about two thirds the size of the rest so i'll be stripping the kernals for sure .. thanks for that .
one fried duck egg and a big slab of oxheart tomato on toasted sourdough .

vanilla dutch

Snacks. No big deal

Attachments

• IMG_20210119_180459_01.jpg
    IMG_20210119_180459_01.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20210120_091239_01.jpg
    IMG_20210120_091239_01.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20210120_184621_01.jpg
    IMG_20210120_184621_01.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 12

armedoldhippy

Veteran
got a roast slow-cooking in a crockpot, with au jus mix & french onion soup mix poured over it along with mild banana peppers & juice. along with a pile of little taters underneath. also already made tuna salad, deviled eggs, & now just pulled a pecan pie out of the oven...i burned hell out of the first 7 or 8 i made, much better now.;)

rod58

well i had corn again ! plus a crumbed and deep fried dhu-fish wing with a coleslaw ..then a plate of last years preserved plums and strawberry ice cream ..was much good !

Betterhaff

Veteran
[FONT=&quot]Fried mush with plenty of butter and maple syrup.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Haven’t had for quite a while. Wow…so simple, so good.[/FONT]

Latest posts

Latest posts