What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

troutman

Seed Whore
Tried sleeping on an empty belly. Like how many twisting and turnings can a person do before your stomach
wakes you up? So I'm cooking pasta elbows now and will mix it with diced tomatoes, tomato paste, lots of
herbs and spices when its' all done. :)

Akss

Venison and eggs washing it down with a blueberry strawberry few cannabis leaves and heavy cream with stevia drops smoothie

G

Pride, fear, and a half an avocado. Seltzer water, RO H2O, some smoked almonds, and maybe a tofurky sausage after, then onto packing, and transplanting a few girls.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Semi hard boiled eggs smooshed ( like 75% hard boiled )onto thinly sliced, nicely toasted and buttered Italian bread, with some sea salt

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Bowl of Corn Flakes and Rice Krispies (50/50) with 1/4 tsp of local honey.

Thanks to Santa, I'll be making my own honey this year.
beehive-3703434_1920.jpg

I have a cousin who has a couple hundred. I'll help him this year so I can learn.

shithawk420

Veteran
Wow! Your cousin has a couple hundred apiaries? That's a lot.ive had a couple and took some college classes.those look like some nice supers too.not the cheap ones I had.bees are the bee's knees.they are really fascinating.your gonna have fun! really ain't nothing to it.just make sure they have sugar water and mite medicine and that's pretty much it. Hopefully the queen bitch don't swarm on ya.happened to me.

Betterhaff

Veteran
White Castle Cheeseburger Sliders, with plenty of mustard...:biggrin:
[FONT=&quot]The closest White Castle is an hour away…always stop when I’m traveling by. In college the closest was 30 minutes away. Every few weeks we went there and gorged and brought burgers back by the bag full. Froze them to get us thru till the next trip. This was long before they were available in the freezer section at the store, which by the way, are nowhere as good as fresh.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Right now a peanut butter, mayo, and lettuce sandwich.[/FONT]

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Wow! Your cousin has a couple hundred apiaries? That's a lot.ive had a couple and took some college classes.those look like some nice supers too.not the cheap ones I had.bees are the bee's knees.they are really fascinating.your gonna have fun! really ain't nothing to it.just make sure they have sugar water and mite medicine and that's pretty much it. Hopefully the queen bitch don't swarm on ya.happened to me.

Like most farmers, when this guy starts something, he goes in big and for the money. He has a contract with Billy Bee for the honey. Those aren't mine. I got a newbie starter pack from the Farm Supply (FSC), but he said he's giving me a few to start. I'll put my new one next to the garden. The others are going in the bush by a clearing. It'll be fun.

shithawk420

Veteran
I wouldn't worry about using a smoker.italian hybrid honeybees are breed to be docile.ive never used a smoker or a suit and I've never been stung.you need to try sourwood honey if you haven't tried it.expensive though

JVonChron

My pops worked w a guy that brought an empty suitcase anytime they went somewhere w a White Castle. Filled it w burgers and brought them back

rod58

lamb casserole ! got it going about 2pm and slow cooked it till now . lamb , mushrooms , spuds and carrots . was good !

Cuddles

had korean food yesterday, plenty leftover for today and tomorrow too incl various kim chis :) mmmh so nice. I get so sick of my own cooking lol

drinking my morning tea right now

troutman

Seed Whore
Like most farmers, when this guy starts something, he goes in big and for the money. He has a contract with Billy Bee for the honey. Those aren't mine. I got a newbie starter pack from the Farm Supply (FSC), but he said he's giving me a few to start. I'll put my new one next to the garden. The others are going in the bush by a clearing. It'll be fun.

I always wanted to get bees and maybe make a few log hives to hide near my Guerilla sites to collect natural honey combs. :yummy: