What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

Betterhaff

Veteran
[FONT=&quot]One time in Austria I went to a cheese factory, was pretty interesting. After the tour they gave us plates of assorted cheeses to try. Most were delicious but a few were not to my taste…with those you had a hard time getting them to your mouth because they stunk so bad, lol.[/FONT]

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
Had a small Christmas dinner for 4 last night. I cooked a turkey + trimmings but we were as baked as it was. In honour of the serious shitty year we have all endured, I dug into my wine trove & we drank this very yummy Burgundy with the bird.

picture.php

Cheers all!

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just finished some fresh cod with buttersauce. new potatoes, brocoli, green beans, and cauliflower and a nice glass of fresh orange to swill it down with ;)

Cuddles

I enjoyed some goose, red cabbage, potatoes and nice red wine based gravy. made from scratch of course -very nice. the largest meal I´ve had since ages. I don´t usually eat much at all.
and some nice read wine to go along.

G

Smoked almonds, supplements, pill, 1 Rx pill, coffee, and maybe a half and avocado, along with sprouted broccoli seeds. Seltzer H2O.

Green Squall

Smoked almonds, supplements, pill, 1 Rx pill, coffee, and maybe a half and avocado, along with sprouted broccoli seeds. Seltzer H2O.

Are you sprouting your own broccoli seeds? Microgreens are easy to grow as well, taste great and hardly need any light. You can put them by a windowsill or under your counter light if you have one.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Stayed at Mom's for Christmas and she made a wonderful lasagna! :yummy: White sauce on top, then tons of ricotta and asiago and mozzarella I think. Rest of the sauce was traditional red stuff simmered for hours with tender sausage. Your normal lasagna but with a layer of white sauce on top.
Put away a pecan pie and a coconut cream pie. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everybody!
:groupwave:

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
Pork tenderloin shashlik – marinated cubes with onions. Except I cheated & pan fried rather than grilling because it is too damn cold right now. Served with some fried puffy nan bread & a nice mixed salad.

G

First batch of mandarin oranges (peelz) just showed up at the local grocery store. :yummy:

Love 'em. Can't eat 'em any more. Pure sugar for me.

Looked at some larger bags of them here the other day, at a relatively higher price than normal for this time of year, but when I looked more closely at them, they were pretty small, and there was no looseness between the flesh and the skin, so they looked less than ripe to me, so I passed. Had intended to get some for my younger son and my wife.

Maybe later.
---------------------------------------
Half an avocado, decarbed CBD flowers, 10 smoked almonds, 12 pistachio nuts in the shell, a seltzer water, and chores await.

Latest posts

Latest posts