What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

rod58

slack day today , off to another town to pick up family for xmas , few beers and then fried cured pork sausage with chunks of fresh tomato from the garden . then a big spoon full of chocalate mint ice cream .. was much good !

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Look at the coffee mug and guess what I had for lunch today....:D

picture.php

G

Couple bites of broiled boneless country style ribs (pork butt, cut into rib-like shapes). Slightly strange Szechuan-Cantonese stir-fry of mostly veggies with strip sliced country style pork ribs, and topped with a couple oz. of sprouted broccoli seeds.

Black French Roast coffee.... (well, maybe a splash of coconut cream in it), RO H2O, and a 5 oz. glass of 13% cabernet sauvignon.

A very nice new computer desk chair for my Christmas Eve present. The thing's YUUUUGE... and very nicely padded with memory foam.

rod58

Look at the coffee mug and guess what I had for lunch today....:D

View Image

ummm , a chook ?
just had two rashers of bacon and a duck egg . might have to have a shot of chivas now to calm the nerves . kids running around everywhere , high on lollies and general christmas spirit ! :hotbounce:hotbounce:hotbounce

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
ummm , a chook ?
just had two rashers of bacon and a duck egg . might have to have a shot of chivas now to calm the nerves . kids running around everywhere , high on lollies and general christmas spirit ! :hotbounce:hotbounce:hotbounce

Chicken Pot Pie....

it was a frozen one, not homemade...
-------------------------------------------------------------

Merry Christmas rod58 and everyone else here at icmag!

I know it's already Christmas morning where you live rod...glad you're having fun with the kiddos!

It's only 9:00 PM on Christmas Eve here at Bud's house and I'll be going to bed in about an hour or so...
I gotta be asleep so Santa stops in here..

He's got hash cookies and hot chocolate infused with chocolate liqueur waiting for him here !!! :xmastree:

Betterhaff

Veteran
[FONT=&quot]Bought a leg of lamb. Roasted it. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Now the stew… it’s wonderful[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Wish I could share[/FONT]

rod58

now once a year i indulge myself with some incredible cheese .
this year from " The Smelly Cheese Shop " i bought 3 cheeses and all came from France . never ever have i eaten something so delicious !
first one is a washed rind brie .
picture.php
picture.php

rod58

then it just gets better !
this one called " Brie De La Truffe " a truffle brie , so damn good , in fact probably the best cheese in the universe ! no kidding .
picture.php
picture.php

and then this one , another washed rind brie , possibly the creamiest one of all !
picture.php

shithawk420

Veteran
Never understand how people eat cheese like that.of coarse I never had fancy cheese like that.whats French cheese cost like $50 bucks a kilo?

Kinda jealous of you guys.gonna have a DiGiorno pizza for Christmas lol

rod58

hawk , that truffle cheese was $145 a kilo .. i bought 380gms plus postage came to $62 . for that once a year thing it is certainly worth it to indulge and enjoy the fruits of your labour .
on the same plate i had the truffle one and an australian brie .. absolutely no comparison . like eating flavoured plastic .. do it hawk ! i know you want to ..lol "the smelly cheese shop " google it !
more bacon and another duck egg . all quiet here , 6.22 am and the kids are plumb tuckered out from their christmas mayhem yesterday !

armedoldhippy

Veteran
spiral cut honey cured ham, mashed taters w/gravy (reg & sweet taters) green beans, yeast rolls, pumpkin pie, deviled eggs...i think that covered it. candy too of course...and that shredded angel food cake mixed up with chopped strawberries & heavy whipped cream. that shit is awesome!:groupwave: so much for showing restraint out of concern for my diabetes...:snap out of it:

superx

Veteran
Nice1 man sounds like a wicked day all round.

Bacon and duck egg's for the win..

Soft cheese is not for me, I do like a bit of hard smoked cheese.
There is a old dear on the other side of the mountain that sells this really hard cheese, its apple smoked and its fukin devine melted on sour dough toast.
Quality cheese can cost an arm and a leg.

G

A small portion of salted and lightly buttered red sweet potatoes, a tiny bite of ham, sprouted broccoli seeds x about 2 oz. and in a bit, steamed cabbage.

A bit of black French Roast coffee with just a splash of half-n-half into it, and a seltzer H2O.

Still inundated with left-overs from before Christmas.

Western Industrial Nation dilemmas; "WHERE ARE WE GOING TO PUT ALL HIS FOOD!!!! NY REFRIGERATOR IS TOO SMALL!!"