What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

shithawk420

Veteran
I've always been sceptical of those airfryers.im a classical chef kinda guy.are they really worth it? I see all kinds of different airfryers on TV.are some better than others? The one Emeril sells has him cooking a whole turkey lol

rod58

another day , another breakfast ! one fried egg on a bed of baked beas and toast .
a great cup of coffee sitting outside in the sun . good start to the day .

armedoldhippy

Veteran
made a big pot of chili, stirred some fake crab meat and melted butter together with shrimp seasoning, then whipped up a banana pudding and a graham cracker crust chocolate pie. :yay:

Green Squall

I've always been sceptical of those airfryers.im a classical chef kinda guy.are they really worth it? I see all kinds of different airfryers on TV.are some better than others? The one Emeril sells has him cooking a whole turkey lol

So was I until I tried one at my aunt and uncles house. They really are great and I'll mostly be using it for potatoes and other fresh veggies. When it comes to roasting a chicken, I prefer using an oven. I researched a few different brands and went with a Ninja based off the reviews and the fact that I'm happy with my blender. That thing is a beast!

Green Squall

made a big pot of chili, stirred some fake crab meat and melted butter together with shrimp seasoning, then whipped up a banana pudding and a graham cracker crust chocolate pie. :yay:

That fake crab meat ain't bad. I believe its mostly made out pollock - a fish in the cod family - something I often catch and keep during the summer.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
I think it's hilarious that they get away with selling fake canned crabmeat that is really just fish..

that's marketing for you..

Speaking of marketing; has anyone had fish called "Orange Roughy"?

it's a deepwater fish from New Zealand..

But they had to change the name of it when they started importing it in the U.S....

In New Zealand they call it "Slimehead fish"...

shithawk420

Veteran
As far as I know the stuff they sell in the can for $20 is real.any specific brands cause it sure fooled me.i like to buy it in the can and make crab ragoon

rod58

yeah bud , i've had orange roughy . comes from NZ and from our deep sea fisheries down close to Antartica . very good eating , as is any from deep , cold water . very moist , flakey meat !
roasted baby potatoes and leeks for tea with roast pork belly .

shithawk420

Veteran
I found some fake ass " American Wagyu" beef patties at Walmart for $5. I couldn't believe it.i was gonna say fuck that but I said to myself it's only $5 so I bought it.im not expecting much.ive never had real Japanese Kobe Wagyu and I can't remember what exactly makes it "real".

Sunshineinabag

Burrrrrp

Attachments

• IMG_20201108_151640.jpg
    IMG_20201108_151640.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_20201108_151711.jpg
    IMG_20201108_151711.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 34

superx

Veteran
Roast chicken and fried spuds.

Irish crafted cider to wash down the grease, goes by the name of Dan Kelly's...

Scrumptious.

Happy pandemic..

Green Squall

Update: Air fryer was well worth the money. Perfect french fries in 15 minutes. Potatoes are one of my main staples, so I'll get a lot of use out of it. Also just made some crispy tofu which was kick ass. And to my surprise, its also a dehydrator.

Canna-bill

I found some fake ass " American Wagyu" beef patties at Walmart for $5. I couldn't believe it.i was gonna say fuck that but I said to myself it's only $5 so I bought it.im not expecting much.ive never had real Japanese Kobe Wagyu and I can't remember what exactly makes it "real".

Once they have a wagyu bull to breed to another cow they can call it American wagyu or irish wagyu or wherever wagyu. Sneaky ****s.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts