What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

shithawk420

Veteran
i went deep sea fishing yesterday and scored two Dhu-fish , which are the same family as pearl perch , and were 84 and 86 cm long . crumbed and deep fried they are just delicious !

Awe rod my dude.you can't just tease us with deep sea fishing and not provide a pic.man I feel cheated bro! I wanna see deep sea pics damnit! Lol

rod58

For fucks sake hawk , i thought i could avoid that ..
anyway , here they are . it's just not fun uploading on this ancient computer and with my meagre skills .
two western australian Dhu-fish . argueably the tastiest deep sea fish on the planet !
picture.php

Cuddles

My brother just said he's allergic to citrus.is that really a thing? Never heard of being allergic till recently.do you get rashes if you don't mind me asking? It messes up his stomach

I´ve heard that some people don´t respond well to citrus fruits. I imagine that there´s some underlying problem that needs to be fixed? i really don´t know. Citrus fruit is acidic, until it´s metabolized. Then it has an alkaline effect .

When i have an allergic reaction it often manifests itself by itching and yes, skin rashes too.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
anyway , here they are . it's just not fun uploading on this ancient computer and with my meagre skills .
two western australian Dhu-fish . argueably the tastiest deep sea fish on the planet !
View Image

Roddy,, I looked that fish up on the web...I read it's basically native to the area around you..

We have a fish here called "black sea bass" that looks very similar.
and like you said about your fish, ours is extremely tasty with solid white meat, perfectly flakey and delicious when cooked...

rod58

Roddy,, I looked that fish up on the web...I read it's basically native to the area around you..

We have a fish here called "black sea bass" that looks very similar.
and like you said about your fish, ours is extremely tasty with solid white meat, perfectly flakey and delicious when cooked...

your right there mate in it being endemic to this area . up north and even across the other side , queensland , there's a fish that's almost identical and called pearl perch .. almost as tasty ! but i believe and have eaten both, that the dhu fish is superior as it comes from cold water .
well , just had a fried duck egg with a leftover beef sausage from last night .

Betterhaff

Veteran
Awe rod my dude.you can't just tease us with deep sea fishing and not provide a pic.man I feel cheated bro! I wanna see deep sea pics damnit! Lol

View Image
Some of the best…pics or it doesn’t happen. lol

Shithawk, your Avatar fits perfect. (fun)

edit: forgot to mention just had a couple of tacos.

shithawk420

Veteran
I'm just trying to bring some fun.lord knows we need it in these times.probably gonna have pulled pork tenderloin sandwich.ive considered Halibut of the best white fish.would love to try those Dhu fish.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
just had breakfast special...eggs fried in butter on whole wheat slathered in good mayo, cheese on the eggs and an entire pigs worth of bacon. (i exaggerate a bit. it was a thin slice of cheese) :yummy:

superx

Veteran
just had breakfast special...eggs fried in butter on whole wheat slathered in good mayo, cheese on the eggs and an entire pigs worth of bacon. (i exaggerate a bit. it was a thin slice of cheese) :yummy:

Sounds like heartattack on a plate, at least you will depart this planet with a large grin on your face....

Soup on the menu, there's a war going on out there...

vanilla dutch

just a chicken wing some potato wedges with jalepeno cheese and a cold cut sub with some trimmings. mmm good

Last edited:

vanilla dutch

random lunch trays

Attachments

• IMG_20201020_113522_01.jpg
    IMG_20201020_113522_01.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 13
  • 20201020_091026.jpg
    20201020_091026.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 20201019_114910.jpg
    20201019_114910.jpg