What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

X

xavier7995

Depends if the chili is on the dog or the side...but yes its great. Doesnt even really need to be good chili if going on top, crappy mass produced stuff from hormel or whoever is great.

vanilla dutch

this.chinese doughnuts eggrolls, jack daniels pulled pork with au gratin potatoes. blueberry waffles with syrup and steak with sweet potatoes and fried brussel sprouts

Attachments

• IMG_20201004_202121_01.jpg
    IMG_20201004_202121_01.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_20201007_183305_01.jpg
    IMG_20201007_183305_01.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_20201011_084339_01.jpg
    IMG_20201011_084339_01.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_20201013_172030_01.jpg
    IMG_20201013_172030_01.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 14

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Steak just went on the grill...
The grill is on the front porch (I live in the country and have a huge wrap-around porch)

Baked potato in the oven is almost done and Mrs. G is finishing up her famous deviled eggs!

Yum!

mikeross

Thanksgiving for us Canadians was on Monday. Amazing spread but Tuesday it was turkey/bacon sandwiches, Wednesday turkey soup and tonight the wifes making pot pies with turkey. I'm getting sick of turkey but I think tonight's the last of it lol.

shithawk420

Veteran
Dammit bro! Is that all you fucking eat is red potatoes!? Lol you know I'm just messing.i had a craving for French fries lately.i got these damn lamb chops I gotta make.ive been saving them cause my uncle hasn't eaten pork or beef for 35 years but he will eat lamb once in a while.

rod58

i went deep sea fishing yesterday and scored two Dhu-fish , which are the same family as pearl perch , and were 84 and 86 cm long . crumbed and deep fried they are just delicious !

Cuddles

had another salad but I´m cooking bolognese for tomorrow. I really shouldn´t because I´m a little allergic to tomatoes (in addition to them being rather bad for you generally) But HECK , once every two years or so ...

shithawk420

Veteran
My brother just said he's allergic to citrus.is that really a thing? Never heard of being allergic till recently.do you get rashes if you don't mind me asking? It messes up his stomach

Green Squall

shithawk420

Veteran
Yeah I don't know about that but I got a book called the popcorn diet or something.no fucking way could I just eat popcorn

vanilla dutch

had to practice social distancing and mask wearing at the restaurant. 3 for 10 $

Attachments

• 20201017_144435.jpg
    20201017_144435.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 13
  • 20201017_145425.jpg
    20201017_145425.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 13

troutman

Seed Whore
Dammit bro! Is that all you fucking eat is red potatoes!? Lol you know I'm just messing.i had a craving for French fries lately.i got these damn lamb chops I gotta make.ive been saving them cause my uncle hasn't eaten pork or beef for 35 years but he will eat lamb once in a while.

The red potatoes are the best I think and I had to finish the small bag :)

Now, I'm eating pasta along with basil sauce to which I added extra basil, some thyme, marjoram and a tiny piece of garlic clove from some garlic
I purchased for planting in August. I saved 2 cloves to eat after planting the rest last week. Boy, talk about spicy and hot garlic. Vampires won't
come near me now. The garlic in question is called Susan Delafield. I purchased 3 bulbs of large Susan Delafield garlic and 1 bulb of large
Romanian Red garlic to plant. They say the Romanian Red is one of if not the hottest available.
If you need to add a whole bulb of supermarket garlic to get the garlic flavor you want, Romanian Red is for you! It adds a long lasting hot
and spicy bite to any dish. Although it is pungent, it also has an excellent flavor with a strong nutty after taste. We can tell Romanian Red
apart from our other garlic varieties simple by the rich pungent small of the bulb.

shithawk420

Veteran
But I do like potatoes and garlic! Maybe almost as trout! He's a red potato garlic vampire! I'm sorry but I had to do it buddy!

Latest posts

Latest posts