What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

superx

Veteran
Bacon, duck eggs, and black pudding from the local butcher not the one with grain and cereal in it
This is the proper bloody one and is horse shoe shaped, vegetarians and vegans beware lmao..
Fantastic.

rod58

oh yeah , just love duck eggs mate ..never tried black pudding , one day i guess ..
squally , rainy day here and feels like in the minus degree's but i've just had bacon and an egg with toast and coffee .

Im'One

I dug up some of my potatoes from the garden. I have tried to grow potatoes several times and had bad luck. Not this year ! I got a couple of huge russets and a large number of small ones. I had a big baked potato on the grill and some grilled pork chops.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
had a killer roast beef for lunch. oldest son wanted something diff for supper so i whipped up breakfast . biscuits, gravy, and more bacon than we (they, lol) could eat. i polished off the bacon an hour ago piled up on a stray biscuit that was overlooked in the carnage...:headbange

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

rod58

some chicken pieces and vege's just picked from the garden and stir fried with my homemade vege stock . then golden syrup dumplings and cream !

troutman

Seed Whore
Cooking 3 Atlantic Salmon steaks now with real butter. :)

It's been so long since I've cooked this great tasting and yet pricey fish.

Sunshineinabag

Haddock, price chopper crab cakes fuken yuk never again.
Now I got city market Burlington meatloaf and put it into a sandwich w done cheddar. Mangia

Green Squall

had a battered and deep fried piece of gummy shark and chips .

I might have asked you this before, or maybe it was Noyd, but what is gummy shark meat like? We have something very similar here on the East Coast USA called dogfish. It has a firm, white flesh that is completely underutilized. Pretty sure the bulk of it is exported to the UK and Asia.

rod58

I might have asked you this before, or maybe it was Noyd, but what is gummy shark meat like? We have something very similar here on the East Coast USA called dogfish. It has a firm, white flesh that is completely underutilized. Pretty sure the bulk of it is exported to the UK and Asia.

hey squall , out of all the local sharks gummy would have to be the best ! it's mainly caught beach fishing as they patrol the sand looking for sand crabs which they feast upon . the best thing about them is that they don't get that build up of ammonia within them . not big , maybe 3-4 foot average and best of all , NO TEETH !
i think your dog shark is somewhat different .
just had spicy coated chicken breast on toast .

Latest posts

Latest posts