What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Todays catch freshly cooked mackerel, with basil, peppers and green beans, and onions, and jasmine egg fried rice, chillies, and a touch of olive oil.

picture.php

Last edited:

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Sounds good rod!

Last night I cooked sliced and saute'd veggies on the grill along with sliced up chunks of chicken...

Tonight we're having Mrs. G's famous meatloaf.... Yummy!

Green Squall

Striper! Feels good to catch it myself when the fish markets are charging $18 a pound. Also saved the collars and belly, not wanting anything to go to waste.

rod58

a couple of homemade pork and cheese sausages for a late brekkie .. was ok but a little bland these ones .

rod58

i think it's getting warmer here or it's just in my head .. either way the pizza oven is getting a work out .
picture.php
picture.php

superx

Veteran
Hey rod that looks proper authentic man, guessing it smells amazing..

Is that the sausage you make yourself on top?

Soul food.

rod58

Hey rod that looks proper authentic man, guessing it smells amazing..

Is that the sausage you make yourself on top?

Soul food.

oh yeah superx , smelled amazing and tasted even better though it could be the beer that improved my tastebuds . the sausage is my own dried polish one .
just toast this morning and lots of coffee .

Latest posts

Latest posts