What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

A

anoydas 666

sausages cooked in a hot curry sauce, mashed spud ,carrots n brussel sprouts.

superx

Veteran
sausages cooked in a hot curry sauce, mashed spud ,carrots n brussel sprouts.

Curried sprouts noyd? I don't know weather to cry or laugh.... Breakfast time here and herself just cooked some nice steak sausage's gonna have these babies with toasted sourdough and brown sauce.

A

anoydas 666

very nice super yum yum.:D
picture.php
picture.php
somebody's got itchy arse

superx

Veteran
That actually looks good,

Itchy arse followed by a visit to the toilet and hop on the gravy train lol

My parents use to ram sprouts down my neck at Christmas time telling me they are good for me, I prefer to look back at it as some form of abuse or punishment lol

rod58

breakfast time here . been living out of a suitcase over this past week , eating crap food and drinking maybe too much beer so it's tomato and onion flavoured sausage , an egg and toasted sourdough ...burrppp ...

rod58

yeah noydy , seems it's like all i do lately . a few hours ago i walked into a small town butcher shop and they were smoking bacon . so i bought a slab and also scored some mushies so i'm home now and the bacon is bloody delicious !!

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Freshly Caught Barbequed Mackerel with chinese lettuce, and rice noodle, with coriander and spring onions with a touch of chille sauce .:good:

picture.php