What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Well, today is fruit day, so fresh fruits and lots of juice. Drinking fresh oj with mango pulp.

superx

Veteran
Hey just been fasting myself for 12 hours for a cap or two of golden teachers. Might take away some of the gloom. Might end up fighting with the local leprechauns up the forest

picture.php

A

anoydas 666

trying out some new dim sims, cabbage, lamb, beef, ok with chili sauce 12 bucks a bag.

rod58

i had kept the shanks from the last pig i'd killed . a 120kg dressed animal . midday today i got one slow cooking with lots of garlic , black pepper and veges . it was a delicious , glutinous mess of meat !
picture.php
picture.php

superx

Veteran
Good old cave man dinner rod, looks bloody scrumptious.. Grabbed some monk fish tail for myself and herself for tea later on.

rod58

yeah , was much good superx .
went to town yesterday and got my once a year fix of kentucky fried chicken . was ok with a few beers !

rod58

a mate dropped off a slab of australian salmon this morning so i crumbed it with a super hot spice mix , then mashed spuds and steamed broccoli from the garden . was much good !

Betterhaff

Veteran
Some lasagna, from frozen from a good friend (great cook). I have survived on her strata for many, many years.

Going to follow with a fresh salad out of the garden, leafy spring lettuce. Light vinaigrette.

Latest posts

Latest posts