What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

M

moose eater

Homemade smoked turkey soup, from the smoked turkey carcass and scraps the other night, with cubed golden spuds, sliced Alaska-grown carrots, sliced red onions, sliced celery, chopped green sweet bell pepper, frozen organic whole green beans, frozen organic green sweet peas, frozen organic white sweet corn, garlic, rosemary, thyme, sage, salt, black pepper, red pepper flakes, and, upon serving, some organic corn chips crumbled on top for croutons.

Deluxe dinner salad on the side with most of the same veggie ingredients, minus the frozen stuff. With homemade ranch dressing.

Pretty darned tasty, and chased down with a mango seltzer water and a Matanuska Brewing 'Wee Heavy (Scot) Ale' @ 7.4% abv.

Dirt-mixing to do for my wife's veggie start planting, which is still on-going.

M

moose eater

Whole, skillet-fried, breaded (what were 14" before beheading) rainbow trout (3 of them; one each), caught yesterday by my younger son on his ice fishing adventure, breaded in whole wheat pastry flour that was seasoned with granulated garlic, black pepper, white pepper, cayenne pepper, smoked paprika, sea salt, and onion powder, fried crispy on both sides in coconut oil, while still whole.

Fresh feeeesh.

Green Squall

Cooking some sliced pork loin on a skillet and at the store today I picked up salmon, black tip shark and bison. Tried to go plant based again, but it didn't work lol. Can't even begin to explain how sick and starving I felt, despite eating until I was gonna pop. Never again.

M

moose eater

Light pre-lunch... Pre-lunch? There's a potentially abused euphemism, I guess...

Korean kimchee and a couple slices from homemade whole grain dinner rolls made with whole wheat flour, organic brown rice flour, added gluten, chia seeds, olive oil, honey, maple syrup, etc. (*We made rolls and a large round loaf of the stuff yesterday; a nice break from my usual sprouted whole grain sourdough bread, etc.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
just ate a plate full of fried thin-sliced wild turkey breast, rolled in flour, salt & pepper. it was awful, just AWFUL! :tiphat:

T

TheForgotten

Barley sandwich with ratio-lenoltec dessert.... first day back to work, i'm hurting....
picture.php

A

anoydas 666

last nights spag n a couple of sausage rolls, indigestion all night I reckon. BURP.

M

moose eater

Gastrointestinal quivering and quaking for lunch, but pretty darned tasty.

Chicken tamale in red sauce, topped with a green chili verde sauce; not conventional, matching the two, but tasty none the less.

Greek colossal stuffed green olives, stuffed with garlic and jalapeno peppers.

Korean kimchee with a sheet of seaweed; the fish sauce combining with the seaweed, amplifying that seafood flavor, with hot Korean pepper(s), daikon root, Napa cabbage, green onions, lots of garlic, etc., and the bonus kicker of added heavy metals, courtesy of Fukushima & Cesium35... "From our nuclear generator to your kitchen table... with love."

rod58

SAUSAGES ! i spent a day making pork sausages , boerwars , tomato and onion flavour plus garlic , black pepper , thyme and parsley ones .
so now it's a sausage diet for me .
picture.php