What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

A

anoydas 666

couple slices of fresh carrot cake.
picture.php

T

TheForgotten

Pizza x2

Butter chicken
&
Beef, capicollo, onion, banana peppers (well done)

M

moose eater

Garlic, Apple and onion-stuffed, apple wood and alder wood-smoked turkey.

Jalapeno kettle chips, and BEEEEEEEEEER

I've found that logging in, typing, & replacing wood in the smoker, are hampered or made more challenging by large volumes of good dark beer, and further complicated by imbibing hashish.

But I think it's all good.

T

TheForgotten

Garlic, Apple and onion-stuffed, apple wood and alder wood-smoked turkey.

Jalapeno kettle chips, and BEEEEEEEEEER

I've found that logging in, typing, & replacing wood in the smoker, are hampered or made more challenging by large volumes of good dark beer, and further complicated by imbibing hashish.

But I think it's all good.

Tag me in brother, tag me in.... :tiphat:

M

moose eater

I was looped and stoned enough that I neglected to include my customary obsessive-compulsive, detailed description, to include the apple juice, maple syrup, garlic, sage, coarse thyme, and kosher salt brining that it swam in for most of a 24-hour day.

It never quite reached prescribed temps at the thighs or breast, but the thing was incredible, and I figure that in these COVID times, a slightly under-cooked, but well-brined turkey means reasonable odds.

If I'm wrong, I'll be the jackass you read about tomorrow, differentiated from the other folks in the obituaries, as the sole person in N. America to die of food poisoning from an undercooked turkey during a pandemic, when all the reasonable folks were croaking of breathing disorders..

But I drew my line in the sand at nearly 7 hours, at 250-290 f., for an 11 lb. bird; 11.8 before we extracted the giblets.. which were boiled for broth, and consumed hours ago.

Edit: Stuffed with red onions and organic Jazz apples.. Jesus, I'm slipping...

Post-edit, edit: I may be on to something. From a different point of view, it might be accurate to state that beer and hashish, in proper ratio, are capable of minimizing the effects of OCD...

More on that later.. Nearly guaranteed...

rod58

toasted sourdough with baked beans and a egg on top . then i had two fish oil capsules and all i can taste now is fish ! it's like i've got a dead mullet in my guts !

T

TheForgotten

Cheap frozen prawns fried in butter, soy, teriyaki, bbq and Montreal BBQ spice and a drizzle of lemon
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
M

moose eater

Sprouted whole grain California-style bread, toasted, with butter and a bit of honey on it for the old immune system. Several Crunchmaster flax seed and quinoa crackers, with a small amount of Coastal sharp, white, crumbly, British, aged cheddar cheese. Small bowl of Korean kimchee. Black French roast coffee. Mango seltzer water.

T

TheForgotten

I ate way too much today.... made chicken in the oven and donated 1/2 to a soup i made....
Chicken, rice, sausage and potato soup....
The chicken was cooked in chicken noodle soup w BBQ sauce and Montreal BBQ spice
Winkler sausage, plus dashes of soy, teriyaki, Kraft chicken & rib BBQ sause, salt & pepper
picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts