What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

A

anoydas 666

toast with smoked ham and cheese, big spoonful of baked beans on top , under micro wave for a sec .

T

TheForgotten

picture.php

M

moose eater

Crab ('Pride of Alaska' brand, imitation, made from pollock and snow crab bits), chopped pepperoni, chopped bacon, green pepper, red onion, swiss cheese, 2 egg omelet, with sprouted whole grain sourdough bread, toasted and lightly buttered, with left-over coffee, and a seltzer water.

Hash pipe to go, and some chores.

T

TheForgotten

Crispy scrambled eggs and beef/pork patty on a hashbrown, gravy added afterward
picture.php

T

TheForgotten

couple of sausage rolls n sauce.

Mmmmmmm, comfort food..... what sauce? Ever try soy sauce on sausage roll?
I haven't but i put it on the gravy on above pic and it was good, now you've got me thinking sausage rolls.... :biggrin:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
nothing at moment. waiting on the roast i put in crockpot. got au jus, french onion dressing mix, & bell pepper rings/juice in there along with a double handful of diced taters. should be ready when i get back from turkey hunting this evening...:woohoo::dance013:

Green Squall

nothing at moment. waiting on the roast i put in crockpot. got au jus, french onion dressing mix, & bell pepper rings/juice in there along with a double handful of diced taters. should be ready when i get back from turkey hunting this evening...:woohoo::dance013:

Hope your hunt was successful..Talk about an overpopulated species. They walk around here like they own the place!
--------------
Tonight I had scallops that were harvested this morning. There's been a lot of "pop up" sales of fresh seafood around here because of Covid. Drive up, wait in line and give exact change. Its mostly been haddock and scallops so far, which I think is whats most in demand.

rod58

is that your sister noydy ? pm me her phone number ,..mate .
pea and ham soup thats just hit three days old , and some toasted sourdough .. was much good !

armedoldhippy

Veteran
eating wild turkey breast sliced thin, rolled in flour, salt & pepper & fried in butter. SOMEBODY got lucky this morning...:woohoo: 1" spurs, 10" beard, 24 lbs...:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts