Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Mie goreng instant noodles (using all of the packets so it has heat). Topped with a sunny side up egg. Served with fried & steamed pork dumplings with a homemade dipping sauce.

    It was all very good. And nicely different . . .
    Last Grow: Showdown: Barney's Pink Kush vs Ultimate Pink Kush

    Thank you to all of the anonymous growers for the fine herb that I have smoked over the last 50 years.

    Comment


      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210511_211015102.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	140.9 KB
ID:	17855221

      Comment


        Flea market chinese doughnuts.thee best around.3 dollars for 15 of em.

        Comment


          Well I´ve been gifted some more asparagus along with smoked ham , yum, yum. Right now I´m cooking the peels for broth to make a nice asparagus soup. Minced beef is still defrosting... I just wished I´d saved a few more of those white things for the soup, hehe

          Comment


            Originally posted by vanilla dutch View Post
            Flea market chinese doughnuts.thee best around.3 dollars for 15 of em.
            wow, I´ve never even heard of those before, they look very nice indeed.
            I had brazilian doughnuts when I was living in London. God I LOVED those !!

            Comment


              man ! just had lamb shanks cooked since midday in the slow cooker , plus spuds , carrot , onions and button mushrooms ....was almost orgasmic !

              Comment


                I had an Almased shake for lunch and I´m still a little full. Might have some beef with veggies later on.

                Comment


                  Homemade cake from an old friend

                  Comment


                    pea and ham soup that was made several days ago with lots of finely chopped celery leaves sprinkled on top and also toasted sourdough ..was much good . a few glasses of chivas and dry ginger ..with ice !

                    Comment


                      zatarains spanish rice mixed with a can of spicy chili beans and 2 poblanos and a garlic clove that were slathered in avocado oil and roasted

                      Comment


                        mostly i slaughter my own lamb , beef and pork but i was in the local butcher shop the other day and he had some wagyu rump steak . now i'm not a real fan of beef but i thought , before i die i need to try this stuff ! 20 bucks for one steak so , what the hell ..
                        i'm hooked ! never have i eaten such wonderful meat ! that butcher has a lot to answer for , my addiction for one ! Click image for larger version

Name:	025.JPG
Views:	72
Size:	101.3 KB
ID:	17875805

                        Comment


                          cucumber sticks and a mashed potatoe with onions dip.
                          Not fancy, but healthy

                          Comment


                            Banana milk shake with oat-almond milk and banana chiled in the fridge overnight.
                            This must be the first banana shake since my teens (?) very nice too.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by rod58 View Post
                              mostly i slaughter my own lamb , beef and pork but i was in the local butcher shop the other day and he had some wagyu rump steak . now i'm not a real fan of beef but i thought , before i die i need to try this stuff ! 20 bucks for one steak so , what the hell ..
                              i'm hooked ! never have i eaten such wonderful meat ! that butcher has a lot to answer for , my addiction for one ! Click image for larger version

Name:	025.JPG
Views:	72
Size:	101.3 KB
ID:	17875805
                              I don't think that's real wagyu rod.for one it should have a lot more marbling and $20 is too cheap.wether it's real or not it doesn't matter as long as you liked it.

                              I ate a ribeye a while ago and now I'm feeling sick.im not gonna eat the other one
                              I AM THE LIQUOR!
                              MASTER OF SHITPUPPETS
                              the only difference between me and you is a couple of drinks

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by shithawk420 View Post

                                I don't think that's real wagyu rod.for one it should have a lot more marbling and $20 is too cheap.wether it's real or not it doesn't matter as long as you liked it.

                                I ate a ribeye a while ago and now I'm feeling sick.im not gonna eat the other one
                                it was certainly wagyu hawk . i asked the butcher about the marbling and he explained that it was just a inferior product . not all wagyu have the same marbling score . i think this one was only 8 or 9 as opposed to quality stuff at 18 or 19 . this one came from a wagyu farm at Margeret River here in western australia .
                                just eating some fried broccoli with garlic and olive oil .

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X