Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 potato potato salad

Comment

i recently bought a new slow cooker and midday i got it going with ox tail and new potatoes ...an other stuff !
      it was nearly heaven and i'm sure the dog cursed me for sucking the bones clean ..haha then apple pie and vanilla ice cream .. much goodo !

Comment

• Toss cut potatoes with olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder,and pepper.
        • Heat oil in a large cast-iron skillet over medium heat.
        • Add onions, saute until translucent.
        • Add bell pepper, sauce until crisp tender.
        • Add garlic and anaheim peppers, saute until fragrant.
        • Stir in the potatoes, and spread into a single layer.
        • Cover skillet and cook until potatoes are tender.
        • Remove lid, increase heat to medium-high.
        • Cook until potatoes are lightly browned.
        • Salt to taste.
        That which matters most

Comment

fast food night ! deep fried dim-sims , beer battered chips and a fresh garden salad ..

Comment

cracker biscuits with chorizo, cheese and gherkins . then a couple of very ripe figs !

Comment

easter saturday today , so a quiet lay in followed by a leftover lamb chop and a fried duck egg with some toasted
              homemade bread that i scored at the local markets ...buurrrp ..

Comment

lol…just pulled some lamb from the freezer…had a couple of fried eggs, over easy, with some homemade toast…from some great real bread.

Amazing you’re on the other side of the planet.

Comment

ya gotta love technology betterhaff !
                  easter today and my grandson is here , 4yrs i think , and we went on our first easter egg hunt in the garden . he loved it , i didn't , drizzling rain ...
                  anyway , was bacon and a egg with that toasted homemade bread again .

Comment

roasted potatoes , pumkin " hokkaido " , i think , roasted pork belly and a corn cob fresh from the garden .

Comment

corned beef with mashed potato and sweet potato plus some boiled carrot and then a liberal smear of hot english mustard .
                      was much good !

Comment

saturday night and it's dim sims and pork belly , all roasted , with a fresh garden salad , oh , and some beer and a joint of fresh Nepal Jam ..
                        bloody great ! this is like being the only customer in a restaurant ! lol ..

Comment

well that's breakfast done and dusted ! a piece of crumbed Dhu-fish , nice and chunky , plus a fried duck egg with lightly toasted sourdough .. was much good ..and it's fucking lonely here !

Comment

a chili dog

Comment

Honeycrisp apple

Comment

a killer roast beef sandwich, meat slow-cooked in crockpot over night...
                                smoking more pot is NOT the answer to my problems. my problem is that i need more problems that smoking more pot IS the answer to...

Comment

Working...
                                X