No announcement yet.

What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bowl of Corn Flakes and Rice Krispies (50/50) with 1/4 tsp of local honey.

Thanks to Santa, I'll be making my own honey this year.

I have a cousin who has a couple hundred. I'll help him this year so I can learn.
    ---
    Now using a 5 Gallon Passive CO2 Blaster

Comment

Wow! Your cousin has a couple hundred apiaries? That's a lot.ive had a couple and took some college classes.those look like some nice supers too.not the cheap ones I had.bees are the bee's knees.they are really fascinating.your gonna have fun! really ain't nothing to it.just make sure they have sugar water and mite medicine and that's pretty much it. Hopefully the queen bitch don't swarm on ya.happened to me.
      I AM THE LIQUOR!
      MASTER OF SHITPUPPETS
      the only difference between me and you is a couple of drinks

Comment

a country ham steak, 3 eggs over easy, and buttered toast...washed down with chocolate milk,
        smoking more pot is NOT the answer to my problems. my problem is that i need more problems that smoking more pot IS the answer to...

Comment

Originally posted by armedoldhippy View Post
          White Castle Cheeseburger Sliders, with plenty of mustard...
          The closest White Castle is an hour away…always stop when I’m traveling by. In college the closest was 30 minutes away. Every few weeks we went there and gorged and brought burgers back by the bag full. Froze them to get us thru till the next trip. This was long before they were available in the freezer section at the store, which by the way, are nowhere as good as fresh.

Right now a peanut butter, mayo, and lettuce sandwich.

Comment

Originally posted by shithawk420 View Post
            Wow! Your cousin has a couple hundred apiaries? That's a lot.ive had a couple and took some college classes.those look like some nice supers too.not the cheap ones I had.bees are the bee's knees.they are really fascinating.your gonna have fun! really ain't nothing to it.just make sure they have sugar water and mite medicine and that's pretty much it. Hopefully the queen bitch don't swarm on ya.happened to me.
            Like most farmers, when this guy starts something, he goes in big and for the money. He has a contract with Billy Bee for the honey. Those aren't mine. I got a newbie starter pack from the Farm Supply (FSC), but he said he's giving me a few to start. I'll put my new one next to the garden. The others are going in the bush by a clearing. It'll be fun.
            ---
            Now using a 5 Gallon Passive CO2 Blaster

Comment

I wouldn't worry about using a smoker.italian hybrid honeybees are breed to be docile.ive never used a smoker or a suit and I've never been stung.you need to try sourwood honey if you haven't tried it.expensive though
              I AM THE LIQUOR!
              MASTER OF SHITPUPPETS

Comment

My pops worked w a guy that brought an empty suitcase anytime they went somewhere w a White Castle. Filled it w burgers and brought them back

Comment

lamb casserole ! got it going about 2pm and slow cooked it till now . lamb , mushrooms , spuds and carrots . was good !

Comment

White Castle isn't even that good or cheap.krystals down south is better.at least their sliders aren't dry
                    I AM THE LIQUOR!
                    MASTER OF SHITPUPPETS

Comment

pink chocolate. kinda nice actually...
                      an OUNCE of prevention is worth a POUND of cured ...... anyone that doesnt like cannabis just hasnt tried the right strain.

Comment

had korean food yesterday, plenty leftover for today and tomorrow too incl various kim chis mmmh so nice. I get so sick of my own cooking lol

drinking my morning tea right now

Comment

Cooking 2 Angus burgers.
                          I'm probably up to no good.

Terpene Amplification

Comment

Steak with potatoes

Comment

Originally posted by TychoMonolyth View Post
                              Like most farmers, when this guy starts something, he goes in big and for the money. He has a contract with Billy Bee for the honey. Those aren't mine. I got a newbie starter pack from the Farm Supply (FSC), but he said he's giving me a few to start. I'll put my new one next to the garden. The others are going in the bush by a clearing. It'll be fun.
                              I always wanted to get bees and maybe make a few log hives to hide near my Guerilla sites to collect natural honey combs.
                              I'm probably up to no good.

Terpene Amplification

Comment

Nothing im starving...

Comment

Working...
                                X