No announcement yet.

What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

White Castle Cheeseburger Sliders, with plenty of mustard...
    smoking more pot is NOT the answer to my problems. my problem is that i need more problems that smoking more pot IS the answer to...

Comment

Thanks for that info moose.ive got some research to do.
      I'm eating Walmart sushi cause that's the freshest goddamn fish I can get in the middle of a fucking cornfield.at least it curbs my sushi craving just a little.its spicy crab rolls with Pollock not real crab.the Ginger is good though.i love ginger.the wasabi is clearly fake but opens my sinuses
      I AM THE LIQUOR!
      MASTER OF SHITPUPPETS
      the only difference between me and you is a couple of drinks

Comment

Originally posted by shithawk420 View Post
        Thanks for that info moose.ive got some research to do.
        I'm eating Walmart sushi cause that's the freshest goddamn fish I can get in the middle of a fucking cornfield.at least it curbs my sushi craving just a little.its spicy crab rolls with Pollock not real crab.the Ginger is good though.i love ginger.the wasabi is clearly fake but opens my sinuses
        Does your grocery store have a seafood department? The previously frozen stuff is still a good option living away from the ocean. Hell, even I buy it. Sometimes I want fish thats not caught around here like wild salmon, mahi mahi and snapper. I can't imagine life without salmon! Its definitely in my top 3.

Comment

A slice of victory pie (leftover pizza from last nights playoff victory!!)

It sure tastes delicious!!!

Comment

frying up some country ham slices & some home-made sausage, and a few eggs over easy. i'm on a see-food diet...
            smoking more pot is NOT the answer to my problems. my problem is that i need more problems that smoking more pot IS the answer to...

Comment

Yup

Comment

Lol I had the same Stouffer's pizza bread the other day.

They have unfrozen cod and salmon Squall but it's not worth the price.like $15 for a medium size fillet
                I AM THE LIQUOR!
                MASTER OF SHITPUPPETS
                the only difference between me and you is a couple of drinks

Comment

Pretty sure im not supposed to eat 6.5 ounces of macadamia nuts in one sitting but yep i did and washed em down with some vanilla seltzer water..

Comment

A Tofurkey plant-based Italian Sausage; I think their R &D dept needs to spend more time researching and developing...

But.. It has a whopping 680 mg of potassium.

Lime seltzer water

Coming soon, steamed veggies, maybe a half-glass of wine, and extracting some CBD flowers.

Comment

Tried sleeping on an empty belly. Like how many twisting and turnings can a person do before your stomach
                      wakes you up? So I'm cooking pasta elbows now and will mix it with diced tomatoes, tomato paste, lots of
                      herbs and spices when its' all done.
                      I'm probably up to no good.

Terpene Amplification

Comment

and a good shake of tobasco.
                        ---
                        Now using a 5 Gallon Passive CO2 Blaster

Comment

White Castle cheeseburger sliders & a couple of corndogs. not exactly a health-food diet today...

Comment

Venison and eggs washing it down with a blueberry strawberry few cannabis leaves and heavy cream with stevia drops smoothie

Comment

Pride, fear, and a half an avocado. Seltzer water, RO H2O, some smoked almonds, and maybe a tofurky sausage after, then onto packing, and transplanting a few girls.

Comment

Semi hard boiled eggs smooshed ( like 75% hard boiled )onto thinly sliced, nicely toasted and buttered Italian bread, with some sea salt
                                The world is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good things is my religion. Thomas Paine ( Godfather of the American Revolution)

Comment

Working...
                                X