Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cuddles
    replied
    cucumber sticks and a mashed potatoe with onions dip.
    Not fancy, but healthy

Leave a comment:

• rod58
    replied
    mostly i slaughter my own lamb , beef and pork but i was in the local butcher shop the other day and he had some wagyu rump steak . now i'm not a real fan of beef but i thought , before i die i need to try this stuff ! 20 bucks for one steak so , what the hell ..
    i'm hooked ! never have i eaten such wonderful meat ! that butcher has a lot to answer for , my addiction for one ! Click image for larger version

Name:	025.JPG
Views:	72
Size:	101.3 KB
ID:	17875805

Leave a comment:

• mexweed
    replied
    zatarains spanish rice mixed with a can of spicy chili beans and 2 poblanos and a garlic clove that were slathered in avocado oil and roasted

Leave a comment:

• rod58
    replied
    pea and ham soup that was made several days ago with lots of finely chopped celery leaves sprinkled on top and also toasted sourdough ..was much good . a few glasses of chivas and dry ginger ..with ice !

Leave a comment:

• vanilla dutch
    replied
    Homemade cake from an old friend

Leave a comment:

• Cuddles
    replied
    I had an Almased shake for lunch and I´m still a little full. Might have some beef with veggies later on.

Leave a comment:

• rod58
    replied
    man ! just had lamb shanks cooked since midday in the slow cooker , plus spuds , carrot , onions and button mushrooms ....was almost orgasmic !

Leave a comment:

• Cuddles
    replied
    Originally posted by vanilla dutch View Post
    Flea market chinese doughnuts.thee best around.3 dollars for 15 of em.
    wow, I´ve never even heard of those before, they look very nice indeed.
    I had brazilian doughnuts when I was living in London. God I LOVED those !!

Leave a comment:

• Cuddles
    replied
    Well I´ve been gifted some more asparagus along with smoked ham , yum, yum. Right now I´m cooking the peels for broth to make a nice asparagus soup. Minced beef is still defrosting... I just wished I´d saved a few more of those white things for the soup, hehe

Leave a comment:

• vanilla dutch
    replied
    Flea market chinese doughnuts.thee best around.3 dollars for 15 of em.

Leave a comment:

• Akss
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210511_211015102.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	140.9 KB
ID:	17855221

Leave a comment:

• tobedetermined
    replied
    Mie goreng instant noodles (using all of the packets so it has heat). Topped with a sunny side up egg. Served with fried & steamed pork dumplings with a homemade dipping sauce.

It was all very good. And nicely different . . .

Leave a comment:

• rod58
    replied
    mainly green ones cuddles , though i bought a big pot of purple ones from the markets recently . i found a whole heap of advanced crowns up a creek line last year and dug them up . what a mission digging those ! obviously the birds just love eating the seeds and then crap them out all over the place .
    just had homemade bacon ad a egg with toasted sourdough . was good !

Leave a comment:

• Cuddles
    replied
    Sweet potatoe fries - I bought a small bag of these last week but haven´t tried them yet. what´s the best way to season and eat them? mayo, a dip of some kind?

I once made them from scratch and I wasn´t impressed with them.

Leave a comment:

• Cuddles
    replied
    Originally posted by rod58 View Post

i love asparagus cuddles , how do you cook them ? i have nearly 30 crowns in and we put them in a pan with very hot olive oil for just 30 seconds and then squeeze lemon juice over them .. bloody delicious ! just had smoked herring fillets on toasted sourdough with a very light drizzle of homemade tomato sauce and white pepper ..
    I´ve never prepared aparagus that way.
    did you have white or green? mine was white so you just peel it (not the heads of course) cook it in water till they´re done and just eat them with whaterver - hot butter, smoked ham, sauce, potatoes, maybe even some fish etc.
    I cooked the remains - the peels and the bottoms with water to make a broth and save it for making asparagus soup.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X