What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shithawk420 View Post
    I like talapia but it is absolutely gross cause most of it comes from Asian fish farms.saw a documentary on it awhile back.they basically live and eat their own shit.i quit buying it.i liked to make fish tacos with them.guess ill stick to cod.
    Most Tilipias these days sold in North America are cultured closer to you than Asia. Here's just 2 sources and there are many more.

https://www.cleanfish.com/suncoast-tilapia

https://www.regalsprings.com/our-tilapia/
    I'm probably up to no good.

Terpene Amplification

Comment

Decarboxylated CBD flowers, smoked almonds, steamed cauliflower and cabbage, and letting the anti-freeze cook out of my near-antique Subaru, as it sat through the last month of 2 of colder weather, and over time it allows some of the reservoir to settle into the cylinders; not thin enough or enough space to run out once it gets in there, but thin enough, apparently, to seep in past a head gasket (at least, that's my preliminary assessment...) .

5 oz. of cabernet sauvignon, a seltzer water, RO H2O, a bit of rest with the pups, night time supplements and pill, and, if I'm lucky, enough energy left over to do some chores tonight, and transfer heating fuel tomorrow, as well as FINALLY doing the Fall HRV break-down and heavy cleaning..

Comment

Cooking scrambled eggs now.

Terpene Amplification

Comment

Bacon sausage egg inside a large floury toasted bap....

My version of the Irish breakfast roll which Ireland was built on...

Comment

slack day today , off to another town to pick up family for xmas , few beers and then fried cured pork sausage with chunks of fresh tomato from the garden . then a big spoon full of chocalate mint ice cream .. was much good !

Comment

Look at the coffee mug and guess what I had for lunch today....

Isn't Mother Nature grand !

Comment

strawberry trifle with double cream.
                "Everythings man with me man know what i mean man WAHL !!! man i just said man again man. "

mickthebrag is my dads handle.

Comment

Couple bites of broiled boneless country style ribs (pork butt, cut into rib-like shapes). Slightly strange Szechuan-Cantonese stir-fry of mostly veggies with strip sliced country style pork ribs, and topped with a couple oz. of sprouted broccoli seeds.

Black French Roast coffee.... (well, maybe a splash of coconut cream in it), RO H2O, and a 5 oz. glass of 13% cabernet sauvignon.

A very nice new computer desk chair for my Christmas Eve present. The thing's YUUUUGE... and very nicely padded with memory foam.

Comment

We had prime rib...twice bked potatoes
                    Layered salad
                    Brussel sprputs
                    Hot curry FRUIT

Comment

Originally posted by Bud Green View Post
                      Look at the coffee mug and guess what I had for lunch today....

View Image

ummm , a chook ?
                      just had two rashers of bacon and a duck egg . might have to have a shot of chivas now to calm the nerves . kids running around everywhere , high on lollies and general christmas spirit !

Comment

Originally posted by rod58 View Post
                        ummm , a chook ?
                        just had two rashers of bacon and a duck egg . might have to have a shot of chivas now to calm the nerves . kids running around everywhere , high on lollies and general christmas spirit !

Chicken Pot Pie....

it was a frozen one, not homemade...
                        -------------------------------------------------------------

Merry Christmas rod58 and everyone else here at icmag!

I know it's already Christmas morning where you live rod...glad you're having fun with the kiddos!

It's only 9:00 PM on Christmas Eve here at Bud's house and I'll be going to bed in about an hour or so...
                        I gotta be asleep so Santa stops in here..

He's got hash cookies and hot chocolate infused with chocolate liqueur waiting for him here !!!

Isn't Mother Nature grand !

Comment

Bought a leg of lamb. Roasted it.
                          Now the stew… it’s wonderful
                          Wish I could share

Comment

now once a year i indulge myself with some incredible cheese .
                            this year from " The Smelly Cheese Shop " i bought 3 cheeses and all came from France . never ever have i eaten something so delicious !
                            first one is a washed rind brie .

Comment

then it just gets better !
                              this one called " Brie De La Truffe " a truffle brie , so damn good , in fact probably the best cheese in the universe ! no kidding .

and then this one , another washed rind brie , possibly the creamiest one of all !

Comment

^^^^ Those wrinkled cheese look wild. Just took a bite of my Swiss cheese block.

Terpene Amplification

Comment

Working...
                                X