• Show
Clear All

i hit the 1$ menu mcd's

Comment

Cultured veggies
      Attached Files
      I eat legos

Comment

baked a lb of bacon in the oven & fried 4 eggs over easy in butter. washed it down with chocolate milk & a small joint for dessert.
        smoking more pot is NOT the answer to my problems. my problem is that i need more problems that smoking more pot IS the answer to...

Comment

Originally posted by Sunshineinabag View Post
          Cultured veggies
          Looks good. Yesterday I found Nathan's Half Sour Pickles at the grocery store and I've been making my own this whole time, which end's up costing double!

Comment

i had a crumbed fillet of pink snapper for breakfast . i found a satchet of crumb at the local asian supermarket called "crispy fry" . made by Ajinimoto in the philipines . now i use it on near everything .

Comment

shaved steak, onions, mushrooms, peppers, swiss
              and au jus

Comment

chunks of a crock-pot cooked roast beef with peppers/juice & salad dressing mix and au jus poured over it yesterday when interred. falling apart tender...i can't STAND it sitting in there, calling my name...
                smoking more pot is NOT the answer to my problems. my problem is that i need more problems that smoking more pot IS the answer to...

Comment

I need to step up my crock pot game!
                  This am is salmon filets from Costco...I'm shocked how good they r
                  I eat legos

Comment

Today I picked up some handmade pasta along with sauce, imported olive oil, balsamic vinaigrette and olives. I'll be eaten good for a while

Comment

made some cauuliflower cheese today yummy. and ther´s plenty left over or tomorrow. mmmh

Comment

wait...you can make cheese out of cauliflower?
                        an OUNCE of prevention is worth a POUND of cured ...... anyone that doesnt like cannabis just hasnt tried the right strain.

Comment

Originally posted by billy_big_bud! View Post
                          wait...you can make cheese out of cauliflower?
                          Obviously not as good as the real thing, but its surprisingly tasty as a substitute for people who don't eat dairy. There are lots of different recipes online, but I think the main ingredients are cauliflower, nutritional yeast, cashews, plant milk and whatever other flavors you want to add.

Comment

no it´s a british dish and it does contain milk and cheddar. very tasty!

i found the recipe online.

Comment

My kids get me to make them cauliflower cheese at least once a week, the same cheese sauce gets used for pasta.

Spinach omelette with bacon and mushroom is what I am scoffing into me at the moment.

Comment

bacon & home-made sausage from a friend...

Comment

Working...
                                X