No announcement yet.

What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it's hilarious that they get away with selling fake canned crabmeat that is really just fish..

that's marketing for you..

Speaking of marketing; has anyone had fish called "Orange Roughy"?

it's a deepwater fish from New Zealand..

But they had to change the name of it when they started importing it in the U.S....

In New Zealand they call it "Slimehead fish"...

Isn't Mother Nature grand !

Comment

As far as I know the stuff they sell in the can for $20 is real.any specific brands cause it sure fooled me.i like to buy it in the can and make crab ragoon
      I AM THE LIQUOR!
      MASTER OF SHITPUPPETS
      the only difference between me and you is a couple of drinks

Comment

yeah bud , i've had orange roughy . comes from NZ and from our deep sea fisheries down close to Antartica . very good eating , as is any from deep , cold water . very moist , flakey meat !
        roasted baby potatoes and leeks for tea with roast pork belly .

Comment

Eating 2 walnut whips, sure it's nearly Christmas.

Comment

square kilo pizza, upped with kielbasa and smoked fish

Comment

I found some fake ass " American Wagyu" beef patties at Walmart for $5. I couldn't believe it.i was gonna say fuck that but I said to myself it's only $5 so I bought it.im not expecting much.ive never had real Japanese Kobe Wagyu and I can't remember what exactly makes it "real".
              I AM THE LIQUOR!
              MASTER OF SHITPUPPETS

Comment

all im going to say is it will never live up to a dirty burger but let us know what you think.
                an OUNCE of prevention is worth a POUND of cured ...... anyone that doesnt like cannabis just hasnt tried the right strain.

Comment

Originally posted by billy_big_bud! View Post
                  all im going to say is it will never live up to a dirty burger but let us know what you think.
                  I thought I told you guys.Me and Randy are on the bluejay Burger's.im not buying a dirty burger from that cheese burger walrus mustard tiger Phil Collins!
                  I AM THE LIQUOR!
                  MASTER OF SHITPUPPETS

Comment

Burrrrrp
                    Attached Files
                    I eat legos

Comment

lmao. long live the TPB.
                      an OUNCE of prevention is worth a POUND of cured ...... anyone that doesnt like cannabis just hasnt tried the right strain.

Comment

Roast chicken and fried spuds.

Irish crafted cider to wash down the grease, goes by the name of Dan Kelly's...

Scrumptious.

Happy pandemic..

Comment

Update: Air fryer was well worth the money. Perfect french fries in 15 minutes. Potatoes are one of my main staples, so I'll get a lot of use out of it. Also just made some crispy tofu which was kick ass. And to my surprise, its also a dehydrator.

Comment

Originally posted by shithawk420 View Post
                            I found some fake ass " American Wagyu" beef patties at Walmart for $5. I couldn't believe it.i was gonna say fuck that but I said to myself it's only $5 so I bought it.im not expecting much.ive never had real Japanese Kobe Wagyu and I can't remember what exactly makes it "real".
                            Once they have a wagyu bull to breed to another cow they can call it American wagyu or irish wagyu or wherever wagyu. Sneaky ****s.
                            Last edited by Canna-bill; 11-12-2020, 22:24. Reason: C U N T S

Comment

diced kielbasa, onions, green peppers all chopped up and sauteed' before adding baked beans to make "cowboy" beans...
                              smoking more pot is NOT the answer to my problems. my problem is that i need more problems that smoking more pot IS the answer to...

Comment

Originally posted by Canna-bill View Post
                                Once they have a wagyu bull to breed to another cow they can call it American wagyu or irish wagyu or wherever wagyu. Sneaky ****s.
                                That makes sense.i doubt those guys give their cows beer every day cause that's supposed to cause all that nice marbling.the meat industry is pretty dirty.you ever see " glued meat" a while back in the UK? Fucking bullshit.still haven't tried the burgers! Lol when I cook them I can take pics if anyone is curious.$5 bucks for American Wagyu definitely got my attention! Lol
                                I AM THE LIQUOR!
                                MASTER OF SHITPUPPETS

Comment

Working...
                                X