Clear All

- Digestive Biscuits - and a dark/dark French roast coffee -

'It can all start from a seed'

Comment

Just cooked pasta.
      I'm probably up to no good.

Terpene Amplification

Comment

just ate 2 still-hot beef sandwiches off of a pot roast that spent all night in the crockpot with peppers, onions, little red taters etc, with au jus & french onion salad dip mix. lovin' life this morning!
        smoking more pot is NOT the answer to my problems. my problem is that i need more problems that smoking more pot IS the answer to...

Comment

Local mom and pop restaurant.
          Attached Files

Comment

i see someone loves ketchup as much as i do...
            an OUNCE of prevention is worth a POUND of cured ...... anyone that doesnt like cannabis just hasnt tried the right strain.

Comment

I got a small bag of nice red potatoes 2 days ago along with some unsalted butter and cooking enough for a snack now.
              I'm probably up to no good.

Terpene Amplification

Comment

Steamed organic broccoli flowers & stalks, organic yellow summer squash, and organic zucchini squash, and homemade split pea soup made with 2-1/4 lbs. dry-weight green split peas, 2 meaty ham bones, about 1 lb. or so of our homegrown Scarlet Nantes carrots, 7 stalks organic celery, lots of garlic, sweet onion, marjoram, black pepper, white pepper, sea salt, chicken base, and a touch of ground thyme.

Comment

had kimchi soup today

Comment

Originally posted by troutman View Post
                    I got a small bag of nice red potatoes 2 days ago along with some unsalted butter and cooking enough for a snack now.
                    Bags of red potatoes were buy 1 get 1 free the other day. I strutted out of the store like a boss lol. Can't wait to try them in my new air fryer which should be arriving soon. In the mean time, I have a few in the oven. I like to cut them in half, brush with a little olive oil and season with salt and garlic.

Comment

I've always been sceptical of those airfryers.im a classical chef kinda guy.are they really worth it? I see all kinds of different airfryers on TV.are some better than others? The one Emeril sells has him cooking a whole turkey lol
                      I AM THE LIQUOR!
                      MASTER OF SHITPUPPETS
                      the only difference between me and you is a couple of drinks

Comment

another day , another breakfast ! one fried egg on a bed of baked beas and toast .
                        a great cup of coffee sitting outside in the sun . good start to the day .

Comment

made a big pot of chili, stirred some fake crab meat and melted butter together with shrimp seasoning, then whipped up a banana pudding and a graham cracker crust chocolate pie.
                          smoking more pot is NOT the answer to my problems. my problem is that i need more problems that smoking more pot IS the answer to...

Comment

Originally posted by shithawk420 View Post
                            I've always been sceptical of those airfryers.im a classical chef kinda guy.are they really worth it? I see all kinds of different airfryers on TV.are some better than others? The one Emeril sells has him cooking a whole turkey lol
                            So was I until I tried one at my aunt and uncles house. They really are great and I'll mostly be using it for potatoes and other fresh veggies. When it comes to roasting a chicken, I prefer using an oven. I researched a few different brands and went with a Ninja based off the reviews and the fact that I'm happy with my blender. That thing is a beast!

Comment

Originally posted by armedoldhippy View Post
                              made a big pot of chili, stirred some fake crab meat and melted butter together with shrimp seasoning, then whipped up a banana pudding and a graham cracker crust chocolate pie.
                              That fake crab meat ain't bad. I believe its mostly made out pollock - a fish in the cod family - something I often catch and keep during the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Green Squall View Post
                                That fake crab meat ain't bad. I believe its mostly made out pollock - a fish in the cod family - something I often catch and keep during the summer.
                                for the money spent, it is damn fine! i dip lots of it in cocktail sauce just like shrimp.

Comment

Working...
                                X