What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

paella, sounds great!

I just had oven baked spinach with mozzarella on top (which I love)

just another poor persons dinner

Comment

I decided to treat myself to a tarte flambée. It´s in the oven right now

Comment

a california peach
        an OUNCE of prevention is worth a POUND of cured ...... anyone that doesnt like cannabis just hasnt tried the right strain.

Comment

Beef and mushroom pie and home made chips...

Hopefully some muff diving for afters, no pictures..

Comment

a cannadian classic. swiss chalet, quarter chicken white with fries. i have been a loyal customer for more than 4 decades so they must be doing something right.
            an OUNCE of prevention is worth a POUND of cured ...... anyone that doesnt like cannabis just hasnt tried the right strain.

Comment

moose chili with black turtle beans, and the chili sauce from sauce from de-seeded, de-stemmed, roasted California and New Mexico chilis, along with a dozen or so little red chilis I refer to as 'Christmas chilis' (like cayenne peppers, also roasted), with sweet onion, garlic, ground cumin, touch of oregano, and beef base added to the moose. An equal-in-proportion serving of steamed broccoli, organic bok choy, organic yellow summer squash, and organic young steamed zucchini, with black French Roast freshly-ground coffee, and a cranberry-lime seltzer water.

Comment

eating like a king moose.

Comment

fish fillets, shrimp, hush puppies, bread sticks, fries and crab cakes. now, i'm about to fire up "dessert"...
                  smoking more pot is NOT the answer to my problems. my problem is that i need more problems that smoking more pot IS the answer to...

Comment

quesadillas
                    trust, hope & love - rich even not wealthy - real life sloth - enlightened during born or before that

Comment

Making scrambled eggs with chopped red onions mixed in.
                      I'm probably up to no good.

Terpene Amplification

Comment

very simple this morning .. one fried duck egg on toast with a cup of great coffee .

Comment

Got a bag of frozen tamales and garlic chili sauce.deciding if I wanna hurt my insides.
                          I AM THE LIQUOR!
                          MASTER OF SHITPUPPETS
                          the only difference between me and you is a couple of drinks

Comment

do it hawk ! .. roast chicken wings and a potato bake .. dutch cream spuds ..pretty ooright !

Comment

man I love this stuff.got a kick to it.eventually I can't even taste it if I keep eating it
                              I AM THE LIQUOR!
                              MASTER OF SHITPUPPETS
                              the only difference between me and you is a couple of drinks

Comment

just had whole wheat chili buns w/mustard, onions, and jalapeno peppers piled on. then fixed some kielbasa/cowboy beans before dessert of diced strawberries and shredded angel food cake chunks mixed together with whipped cream. plus a salad joint of some good weed & some tasty high-CBD stuff a friend grew.
                                smoking more pot is NOT the answer to my problems. my problem is that i need more problems that smoking more pot IS the answer to...

Comment

Working...
                                X