No announcement yet.

What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i went deep sea fishing yesterday and scored two Dhu-fish , which are the same family as pearl perch , and were 84 and 86 cm long . crumbed and deep fried they are just delicious !

Comment

had another salad but I´m cooking bolognese for tomorrow. I really shouldn´t because I´m a little allergic to tomatoes (in addition to them being rather bad for you generally) But HECK , once every two years or so ...

Comment

Originally posted by Sunshineinabag View Post
        Banana,peach,kiwiberries and collagen smoothies

Hi, what kind of collagen do you use, is it effective?

Comment

My brother just said he's allergic to citrus.is that really a thing? Never heard of being allergic till recently.do you get rashes if you don't mind me asking? It messes up his stomach
          I AM THE LIQUOR!
          MASTER OF SHITPUPPETS
          the only difference between me and you is a couple of drinks

Comment

Originally posted by shithawk420 View Post
            Dammit bro! Is that all you fucking eat is red potatoes!? Lol you know I'm just messing.i had a craving for French fries lately.i got these damn lamb chops I gotta make.ive been saving them cause my uncle hasn't eaten pork or beef for 35 years but he will eat lamb once in a while.
            Have you heard of the guy who only ate potatoes for an entire year?
            https://www.menshealth.com/weight-lo...weight-safely/

Comment

Yeah I don't know about that but I got a book called the popcorn diet or something.no fucking way could I just eat popcorn
              I AM THE LIQUOR!
              MASTER OF SHITPUPPETS

Comment

had to practice social distancing and mask wearing at the restaurant. 3 for 10 $
                Attached Files

Comment

Dammit bro! Is that all you fucking eat is red potatoes!? Lol you know I'm just messing.i had a craving for French fries lately.i got these damn lamb chops I gotta make.ive been saving them cause my uncle hasn't eaten pork or beef for 35 years but he will eat lamb once in a while.
                  The red potatoes are the best I think and I had to finish the small bag

Now, I'm eating pasta along with basil sauce to which I added extra basil, some thyme, marjoram and a tiny piece of garlic clove from some garlic
                  I purchased for planting in August. I saved 2 cloves to eat after planting the rest last week. Boy, talk about spicy and hot garlic. Vampires won't
                  come near me now. The garlic in question is called Susan Delafield. I purchased 3 bulbs of large Susan Delafield garlic and 1 bulb of large
                  Romanian Red garlic to plant. They say the Romanian Red is one of if not the hottest available.
                  If you need to add a whole bulb of supermarket garlic to get the garlic flavor you want, Romanian Red is for you! It adds a long lasting hot
                  and spicy bite to any dish. Although it is pungent, it also has an excellent flavor with a strong nutty after taste. We can tell Romanian Red
                  apart from our other garlic varieties simple by the rich pungent small of the bulb.
                  I'm probably up to no good.

Terpene Amplification

Comment

But I do like potatoes and garlic! Maybe almost as trout! He's a red potato garlic vampire! I'm sorry but I had to do it buddy!
                    I AM THE LIQUOR!
                    MASTER OF SHITPUPPETS

Comment

Originally posted by rod58 View Post
                      i went deep sea fishing yesterday and scored two Dhu-fish , which are the same family as pearl perch , and were 84 and 86 cm long . crumbed and deep fried they are just delicious !
                      Awe rod my dude.you can't just tease us with deep sea fishing and not provide a pic.man I feel cheated bro! I wanna see deep sea pics damnit! Lol
                      I AM THE LIQUOR!
                      MASTER OF SHITPUPPETS

Comment

For fucks sake hawk , i thought i could avoid that ..
                        anyway , here they are . it's just not fun uploading on this ancient computer and with my meagre skills .
                        two western australian Dhu-fish . argueably the tastiest deep sea fish on the planet !

Comment

My brother just said he's allergic to citrus.is that really a thing? Never heard of being allergic till recently.do you get rashes if you don't mind me asking? It messes up his stomach

I´ve heard that some people don´t respond well to citrus fruits. I imagine that there´s some underlying problem that needs to be fixed? i really don´t know. Citrus fruit is acidic, until it´s metabolized. Then it has an alkaline effect .

When i have an allergic reaction it often manifests itself by itching and yes, skin rashes too.

Comment

Originally posted by rod58 View Post
                            For fucks sake hawk , i thought i could avoid that ..
                            anyway , here they are . it's just not fun uploading on this ancient computer and with my meagre skills .
                            two western australian Dhu-fish . argueably the tastiest deep sea fish on the planet !
                            View Image
                            Roddy,, I looked that fish up on the web...I read it's basically native to the area around you..

We have a fish here called "black sea bass" that looks very similar.
                            and like you said about your fish, ours is extremely tasty with solid white meat, perfectly flakey and delicious when cooked...

Isn't Mother Nature grand !

Comment

Thanks rod.i was mostly messing with you but you delivered.im so jealous of people with access to fresh fish
                              I AM THE LIQUOR!
                              MASTER OF SHITPUPPETS

Comment

Originally posted by Bud Green View Post
                                Roddy,, I looked that fish up on the web...I read it's basically native to the area around you..

We have a fish here called "black sea bass" that looks very similar.
                                and like you said about your fish, ours is extremely tasty with solid white meat, perfectly flakey and delicious when cooked...

your right there mate in it being endemic to this area . up north and even across the other side , queensland , there's a fish that's almost identical and called pearl perch .. almost as tasty ! but i believe and have eaten both, that the dhu fish is superior as it comes from cold water .
                                well , just had a fried duck egg with a leftover beef sausage from last night .

Comment

Working...
                                X