No announcement yet.

What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pineapple. and for dinner im having...BURGERS!!! effective advertising at work.
    an OUNCE of prevention is worth a POUND of cured ...... anyone that doesnt like cannabis just hasnt tried the right strain.

Comment

Maybe I just had an old one,or maybe I'm just getting old lol I haven't used one in years.maybe I'll break it out and try it again
      I AM THE LIQUOR!
      MASTER OF SHITPUPPETS
      the only difference between me and you is a couple of drinks

Comment

like i mentioned a timer helps keep things on the up and up. im guessing that if the meat is dry it has been on too long much like any cooking apparatus. dust it off and give it another go.
        an OUNCE of prevention is worth a POUND of cured ...... anyone that doesnt like cannabis just hasnt tried the right strain.

Comment

hot dogs with chili, piled high with onions...oh yeah...
          smoking more pot is NOT the answer to my problems. my problem is that i need more problems that smoking more pot IS the answer to...

Comment

i believe that is what is referred to as a chili dog. never tried it but i bet its good.

Comment

Depends if the chili is on the dog or the side...but yes its great. Doesnt even really need to be good chili if going on top, crappy mass produced stuff from hormel or whoever is great.

Comment

this.chinese doughnuts eggrolls, jack daniels pulled pork with au gratin potatoes. blueberry waffles with syrup and steak with sweet potatoes and fried brussel sprouts
                Attached Files

Comment

holy shit vanilla that sounds like a death row last meal.

Comment

Originally posted by billy_big_bud! View Post
                    holy shit vanilla that sounds like a death row last meal.
                    munchies

Comment

lol. bro you must be smoking that good shit. keep up the good work.

Comment

Steak just went on the grill...
                        The grill is on the front porch (I live in the country and have a huge wrap-around porch)

Baked potato in the oven is almost done and Mrs. G is finishing up her famous deviled eggs!

Yum!

Isn't Mother Nature grand !

Comment

Thanksgiving for us Canadians was on Monday. Amazing spread but Tuesday it was turkey/bacon sandwiches, Wednesday turkey soup and tonight the wifes making pot pies with turkey. I'm getting sick of turkey but I think tonight's the last of it lol.

Comment

Something simple. Boiled a few red potatoes.
                            I'm probably up to no good.

Terpene Amplification

Comment

Dammit bro! Is that all you fucking eat is red potatoes!? Lol you know I'm just messing.i had a craving for French fries lately.i got these damn lamb chops I gotta make.ive been saving them cause my uncle hasn't eaten pork or beef for 35 years but he will eat lamb once in a while.
                              I AM THE LIQUOR!
                              MASTER OF SHITPUPPETS
                              the only difference between me and you is a couple of drinks

Comment

Banana,peach,kiwiberries and collagen smoothies
                                I eat legos

Comment

Working...
                                X