What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
The wine was allright. Snoop is lookin a lil bit like Jesus on the cork. Hello Doob, yea still eating good, you can see it at the belly in my age.

Cuddles

The wine was allright. Snoop is lookin a lil bit like Jesus on the cork. Hello Doob, yea still eating good, you can see it at the belly in my age.
oh, it´s Snoop Dog? got ya :)
No idea what YOUR belly looks like but I feel with ya. I´m still keen to reduce mine and doing okay-ish ..
PS. the emphasis is on the `ish´ LOL

The last slice of a swiss chard and feta pizza I made last night.
pizza.jpg

rather have red sauce but that looks damn good. id eat for sure
Yeah, if I have to choose one, I'm going with the red sauce. Made a couple of those already this week and I'm trying to mix it up a little. But I think of this as a different animal. More like a grilled cheese in a way. If I have a craving for regular pizza, this won't satisfy it.