What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

shithawk420

Veteran
He got paid to do this sort of thing? How and where can you get this kind of a job? wow
Would have suited me as a student too because I had no proper kitchen most of the time

PS, who needs something like a `chizza´ anyway? NOBODY

If you let yourself be filmed and post it on the internet then you are doing it intentionally, :biggrin:
i meant i dont think he intentionally asks for better food or service.

All you have to do is go on youtube and get a following and you get paid.thats why all these idiots are trying to make a name for themselves online. easy money

Cuddles

i meant i dont think he intentionally asks for better food or service.

All you have to do is go on youtube and get a following and you get paid.thats why all these idiots are trying to make a name for themselves online. easy money
yeah I guess...
I don´t even bother looking at these kind of people, post or videos.

Cuddles

Really? interesting.why is chicken ok but not other birds?
apparantly chicken meat contains lectins which are bad for the blood, especially for my blood type. Same goes for tomatoes which is said to affect all blood types (more or less, I´m not totally sure right now)
The lectins cause blood cells to clot together or something.
It really sucks because I love chicken, chicken wings etc :( But luckily there is other poultry to chose from :)

shithawk420

Veteran
apparantly chicken meat contains lectins which are bad for the blood, especially for my blood type. Same goes for tomatoes which is said to affect all blood types (more or less, I´m not totally sure right now)
It really sucks because I love chicken, chicken wings etc :( But luckily there is other poultry to chose from :)
Damn.that really sucks. so do you eat lots of duck?think i might get some Peking duck soon

Cuddles

Damn.that really sucks. so do you eat lots of duck?think i might get some Peking duck soon
duck must be my all time favourite!
But I´m not suppose to eat it either.... same goes for goose :(
I do make exceptions for special occasions sometimes but they don´t happen too often, lol
If I eat say duck once every 2 years, it´s not gonna kill me ;)
But I usually stick to the rules and I´ve been doing pretty well. I even lost a lot of weight . I also started to take certain digestive supplements in Jan 2021 and I think this helped also.

shithawk420

Veteran
oh.sorry.you got way more self control than me. i never had goose.its not common here.i dont even know where to get one. i hear duck grease is supposed to be good for you. I used to be allergic to dairy.Had to drink goat milk when i was younger. I dont know if im still allergic but its almost impossible to stay completely away from it unless you live on a farm. Really sucked to cause i would break out with eczema and itch like crazy

Cuddles

oh.sorry.you got way more self control than me. i never had goose.its not common here.i dont even know where to get one. i hear duck grease is supposed to be good for you. I used to be allergic to dairy.Had to drink goat milk when i was younger. I dont know if im still allergic but its almost impossible to stay completely away from it unless you live on a farm. Really sucked to cause i would break out with eczema and itch like crazy
I avoid milk too these days as it wreaks havoc with my respiratory system. I also eat less cheese than I used to. Cheese prices really went up during the pandemic too.
So did soy milk but at least it´s an alternative to milk. I used to use cream and cream cheese for a lot of dishes and it does taste way better but....

Btw have you ever tried to milk a goat? Ihave and it´s a real pain in the %&/() :biglaugh:

shithawk420

Veteran
holy cow, i mean goat! i can only imagine! they can be tough and stubborn. i grew up with llamas and horses but not goats. i wouldnt of minded having some goats around but they can be dangerous sometimes right?

Cuddles

holy cow, i mean goat! i can only imagine! they can be tough and stubborn. i grew up with llamas and horses but not goats. i wouldnt of minded having some goats around but they can be dangerous sometimes right?
yes, apparantly they can be dangerous and impossible to work with too!. But so can pigs! The farmers across the road told us when one of theirs broke out whilst I was visiting. If a pig bites you-you´re f*cked!
got a little scared of them afterwards

shithawk420

Veteran
ugh,im glad we didnt have pigs.i cant do the smell and i have a high tolerance to bad smells.id imagine they could take a chunk out of you.im always cautious around animals.id like a miniature pig though.like the size of a small dog.i think that could be fun.probably teach it to fetch! lol

Cuddles

Over here you can only get goose from around october - december. People have it for christmas or the months before. It´s just a thing. Want to buy some after x-mas? tough luck.
Americans have turkey, we have goose ( or duck)
BTw goose has tons of fat! You collect it and use it for other stuff later :)

The kind of turkey you get in the US is a little harder to buy. But you can order it from farms online.
I usually buy what I can `white turkey´ which is very common and not expensive.
btw Google translator says turkey but this is not 100% correct although they are closely related . the meat is white, just like chicken :)

shithawk420

Veteran
i would imagine getting a big turkey like we got over there would cost a small fortune.like a few hundred bucks. The chicken chain Popeyes,dont know if youve heard of it,sells turkeys for thanksgiving for $100.I want to try one but im not paying that for a damn turkey.Not a huge fan of turkey.its alright.Fried turkey is really good.now i wanna try this goose.im in a small city.i could probably get one if i really try

Cuddles

i would imagine getting a big turkey like we got over there would cost a small fortune.like a few hundred bucks. The chicken chain Popeyes,dont know if youve heard of it,sells turkeys for thanksgiving for $100.I want to try one but im not paying that for a damn turkey.Not a huge fan of turkey.its alright.Fried turkey is really good.now i wanna try this goose.im in a small city.i could probably get one if i really try
if you look around online you may well find a farm. I recommend getting in touch with them. Putting in a pre order may not a bad idea either ;) But like I said, they´re seasonal.
Btw they don´t come cheap! Try a goose leg first and see if you like it.

xtsho

Some proteins trigger a reaction in some people. Chicken is also one of the biggest dog allergens as well. So a heads up to those with dogs that have skin problems. It may well be the dog food being fed.

xtsho

I bought a couple Guinea Hens once from Whole Foods. Tasted like mud. Tossed them in the trash.