What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

shithawk420

Veteran
Had the KFC chizza.chicken was good rest sucked.only got 3 pieces of pepperoni.heres the leftovers
20240226_190233.jpg

shithawk420

Veteran
they know who he is? I´ve no idea tho. who is he, some vip or something?
Hes a pretty famous fast food reviewer on youtube. Personally i cant stand the guy. Im pretty sure hes probably well known in his community so its not exactly fair that he probably gets better versions of the food we get

Pédetoddy

KFC just opened a franchise here in the city where I live, but it is absurdly expensive, the cheapest bucket of chicken costs 4 times the price of a standard restaurant. Additionally, all sauces are charged separately.

Cuddles

Hes a pretty famous fast food reviewer on youtube. Personally i cant stand the guy. Im pretty sure hes probably well known in his community so its not exactly fair that he probably gets better versions of the food we get
fast food reviews on youtube - how very classy!

Once upon a time restaurant critics were said to go incoginto. They kept their identity a secret to ensure that they didn´t get special treatment. This way they were able to get the same quality as other people and offer an honest opinion.
Special tretment is an indirect bribery in favour of a good review imo.

shithawk420

Veteran
fast food reviews on youtube - how very classy!

Once upon a time restaurant critics were said to go incoginto. They kept their identity a secret to ensure that they didn´t get special treatment. This way they were able to get the same quality as other people and offer an honest opinion.
Special tretment is an indirect bribery in favour of a good review imo.
Im not saying he intentionally does this but if you watch his vids enough its pretty obvious his food looks a lot better. Especially that chizza up above. his is cut into pieces and has lots of pepperoni. Mine was just two pieces and 3 pieces of pepperoni. Looks like he got a lot more than me too.

His story is that he started doing it for money while he was in college. I dont think he knew he would of blown up like he did. Hes probably a millionaire and has been on famous TV shows. And all that the cheap bastard still wont buy a proper tailored suit! lol Still wearing thrift store suits

Cuddles

here an 8 piece bucket is $10 i think and a 8 piece meal is $20 i think.yeah its expensive
I agree, this is far to much to pay for so little. I´m really glad that I don´t eat chicken anymore LOL

back when I was at college I occasionally ended up stopping by a KFC on my way home. It was not what I call great food but it was only a few doors from a video rental place. I only went there when I couldn´t get to my chinese take away or just fancied a little change.
Prices were still kinda reasonably back then when compared to what junk food places charge today. today they charge restaurant prices or more and the food is total rubbish. They´re only good for emergencies or when you´re too drunk after a night out imo.

Cuddles

Im not saying he intentionally does this but if you watch his vids enough its pretty obvious his food looks a lot better. Especially that chizza up above. his is cut into pieces and has lots of pepperoni. Mine was just two pieces and 3 pieces of pepperoni. Looks like he got a lot more than me too.

His story is that he started doing it for money while he was in college. I dont think he knew he would of blown up like he did. Hes probably a millionaire and has been on famous TV shows. And all that the cheap bastard still wont buy a proper tailored suit! lol Still wearing thrift store suits
He got paid to do this sort of thing? How and where can you get this kind of a job? wow
Would have suited me as a student too because I had no proper kitchen most of the time

PS, who needs something like a `chizza´ anyway? NOBODY

If you let yourself be filmed and post it on the internet then you are doing it intentionally, :biggrin:

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
I agree, this is far to much to pay for so little. I´m really glad that I don´t eat chicken anymore LOL

back when I was at college I occasionally ended up stopping by a KFC on my way home. It was not what I call great food but it was only a few doors from a video rental place. I only went there when I couldn´t get to my chinese take away or just fancied a little change.
Prices were still kinda reasonably back then when compared to what junk food places charge today. today they charge restaurant prices or more and the food is total rubbish. They´re only good for emergencies or when you´re too drunk after a night out imo.
you dont eat chicken?you vegetarian or vegan? got any recipes?