No announcement yet.

What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a couple of homemade pork and cheese sausages for a late brekkie .. was ok but a little bland these ones .

Comment

honey smoked bacon with an egg .

Comment

i think it's getting warmer here or it's just in my head .. either way the pizza oven is getting a work out .

Comment

Hey rod that looks proper authentic man, guessing it smells amazing..

Is that the sausage you make yourself on top?

Soul food.

Comment

heaping table spoon of Kratom Powder Ma Deng
            Seedsman The White OG grow...

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=371388

Seedsman Blue Ice OG Feminized grow

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=371314

Chemwalker..and other crosses using Chem 91 skva..
            https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=341865

Genesis 1:29 (KJV)
            29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

Matthew 28:18-20 King James Version (KJV)
            18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Comment

medfinder, can you offer any feedback on your experience with kratom?
              an OUNCE of prevention is worth a POUND of cured ...... anyone that doesnt like cannabis just hasnt tried the right strain.

Comment

Ribeyes from laplatte Black Angus farm
                Cottage cheese from Cabot I'm fuken spoiled
                I eat legos

Comment

Originally posted by superx View Post
                  Hey rod that looks proper authentic man, guessing it smells amazing..

Is that the sausage you make yourself on top?

Soul food.
                  oh yeah superx , smelled amazing and tasted even better though it could be the beer that improved my tastebuds . the sausage is my own dried polish one .
                  just toast this morning and lots of coffee .

Comment

coffee and cinnamon toast, which is the greatest thing a young piece of toast can hope to be...
                    an OUNCE of prevention is worth a POUND of cured ...... anyone that doesnt like cannabis just hasnt tried the right strain.

Comment

Originally posted by billy_big_bud! View Post
                      coffee and cinnamon toast, which is the greatest thing a young piece of toast can hope to be...
                      Good on ya Billy for letting it reach full potential
                      I eat legos

Comment

Took out a meat lasagna earlier. Cooking it now.
                        I'm probably up to no good.

Terpene Amplification

Comment

Bacon, duck eggs, and black pudding from the local butcher not the one with grain and cereal in it
                          This is the proper bloody one and is horse shoe shaped, vegetarians and vegans beware lmao..
                          Fantastic.

Comment

oh yeah , just love duck eggs mate ..never tried black pudding , one day i guess ..
                            squally , rainy day here and feels like in the minus degree's but i've just had bacon and an egg with toast and coffee .

Comment

Vegetable soup and lots of crackers.
                              I'm probably up to no good.

Terpene Amplification

Comment

I dug up some of my potatoes from the garden. I have tried to grow potatoes several times and had bad luck. Not this year ! I got a couple of huge russets and a large number of small ones. I had a big baked potato on the grill and some grilled pork chops.

Comment

Working...
                                X