Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

on the road rod? couple of hash browns.

Comment

yeah noydy , seems it's like all i do lately . a few hours ago i walked into a small town butcher shop and they were smoking bacon . so i bought a slab and also scored some mushies so i'm home now and the bacon is bloody delicious !!

Comment

the best of butchers , good one mate.

Comment

stew tonight, love me stew , only one plate full on a diet.

Comment

Freshly Caught Barbequed Mackerel with chinese lettuce, and rice noodle, with coriander and spring onions with a touch of chille sauce .

No New Member Friend Request, No Journal, No Diary, No Offence, Request Denied,

Comment

CHICKEN VEGY SOUP TONIGHT.

Comment

some savory mince from last night on toasted sourdough with a egg on top , and coffee !

Comment

Cunner. Not exactly a fish many people eat, but I wanted to try it lol. Little bastards kept stealing my bait yesterday, so I switched hooks and hauled a bunch in. Incredibly easy to catch.
                  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cunner

Comment

Todays catch freshly cooked mackerel, with basil, peppers and green beans, and onions, and jasmine egg fried rice, chillies, and a touch of olive oil.

Last edited by DARKSIDER; 07-20-2020, 17:51. Reason: peppers not basil
                    No New Member Friend Request, No Journal, No Diary, No Offence, Request Denied,

Comment

Anyone use Cronometer? Neat little nutrition tracker. I just consumed a 758 calorie smoothie for lunch.

Comment

SALT N PEPPER CHICKEN BURGERS. will report back , maybe.

Comment

OSSO BUCCO and homemade whisky and beer ..
                          feels like i've died and gone to heaven ...buurrpppp !

Comment

Sounds good rod!

Last night I cooked sliced and saute'd veggies on the grill along with sliced up chunks of chicken...

Tonight we're having Mrs. G's famous meatloaf.... Yummy!

Isn't Mother Nature grand !

Comment

Striper! Feels good to catch it myself when the fish markets are charging $18 a pound. Also saved the collars and belly, not wanting anything to go to waste.

Comment

Best before February, looks interesting.

I hope you report back...

Comment

Working...
                                X